We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Question Regarding Trait Slots

I am a Free-to-Play player. I noticed that several of my trait slots are "open" and available to place a trait inside them (2 Virtue Traits, 1 Race Trait and 1 Class Trait). I also have "earned" several traits (like Charity), according to the descriptions of the traits on that screen. However, I see no way to actually place Traits into open slots. Is there a trick to this? My character is Level 16.

Thank you for any and all help.

In order to Equip a Trait, you need to visit a Bard. There's one in most cities, like Bree's Prancing Pony.

Keep in mind, even though most traits are locked by level, as a F2P player, you'll only have access to 2 Virtues, 2 Racial, 2 Class and 1 Legendary Traits.
    In order to open the rest, you'll have to either purchase them individually (for a total of 1435tp per character) or become VIP.

Thank you!

Just to clarify, trait slots are locked by level, and some traits themselves can only be done at certain levels, but once you earn a trait you can use it.

And on the map, bards are represented buy the musical instrument Lute.