We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Fishy. Very Fishy bug

I have done two iterations of this. Each time I catch 10 simple fish and 0 bad fish, it just resets the quest back to 0/10. Anybody else have this issue? If yes, I'll report as a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by NewToLOTRO2011 View Post
    I have done two iterations of this. Each time I catch 10 simple fish and 0 bad fish, it just resets the quest back to 0/10. Anybody else have this issue? If yes, I'll report as a bug.
    Its supposed to go on to the next tier of fish. It gets increasingly more difficult.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Thanks for the response. I'll keep trying then.

20 minutes of fishing, i get 3 tricky fish and then the bad fish. i won't be doing this quest again.

The most charitable interpretation is that you're not really expected to finish the quest, it's just an opportunity to catch the fish and barter them for tokens. Less charitable interpretations are… well, just search the forums.

Angry

Same thing happened to me. I got 10 easy fish and no bad fish, but it reset. I did not get credit for it. If there was another tier, you would have to turn in the quest to get the next quest in the tier. If there is supposed to be a deed, it didn't show up as completed.

I hate fishing anyway, so I won't be trying that one again.

Quote Originally Posted by NewToLOTRO2011 View Post
    20 minutes of fishing, i get 3 tricky fish and then the bad fish. i won't be doing this quest again.
    You have to get 50 fishes in total.

It's ok if you don't want to do it again, the title is very rare, because most people give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Neumi View Post
    You have to get 50 fishes in total.

It's ok if you don't want to do it again, the title is very rare, because most people give up.
    Rare? I have yet to see it. Up until this year I don't anyone got past T4. I got into T5 this year and did something like that tantrum irl.