We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

good advice for HD

here , i just think can turbine make full use of landscape?that is ,they created so many new contents, i mean lvl up with quests is a true , but then? like this expasion ,east rohan dont have enough quests to be fun, isnt it a waste of resourses of landscape? and even cant letus got into the game ,music indeed can creat a happy atmosphere ,but if no other fun things ,if cant let people good as if they r in one fairy tale .and have a sweet dream ?if not so .whats difference between lotro and other games?

Quote Originally Posted by PCY View Post
    here , i just think can turbine make full use of landscape?that is ,they created so many new contents, i mean lvl up with quests is a true , but then? like this expasion ,east rohan dont have enough quests to be fun, isnt it a waste of resourses of landscape? and even cant letus got into the game ,music indeed can creat a happy atmosphere ,but if no other fun things ,if cant let people good as if they r in one fairy tale .and have a sweet dream ?if not so .whats difference between lotro and other games?
    Well, it has to be somewhat lore oriented, Rohan was a big mostly empty place, grasslands and such. For fun, that's what festivals are for, or you can always head back to the Shire.

This gameworld is huge, huge, huge, and I am constantly going back to old content on my high level character, mostly to farm resources for my alt crafters.