We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Lotro Store Suggestion - Expansion Quad Pack - Digital Download -

I'm logged in and was trying to buy the Expansion Quad Pack - Digital Download.

I wish to buy 3x the Expansion Quad Pack as some kinship members has no Paypal.

But there is no "amount" choice.

It will possible to buy more then once?

Thanks

I believe that since a purchase now ties whatever you're buying directly to your account with no need for a key that it is no longer possible to gift.

Would be nice if an option like that was to come back though.

That is one change to the store I'm less than crazy about. I have in-game friends for whom I will occasionally buy expansions or points, but I don't give my real name to folks in-game, and don't ask for theirs. But the way they currently have of buying points/expansions for others requires you to know their character name, server (duh) and their real name. That pretty much messes that up. I preferred buying and getting the code - then I could just copy paste it and send it to them in a tell.

I hope they re-think that, or figure out a way that doesn't require knowing their real name, so I don't have to reciprocate and give them mine.
    Casual R Us - Garatha