We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I can't see, everything is white

First off, i'm not english so sorry if i write something wrong.

This is the first time i'm playing LOTRO. I'm on a Mac OS Mountain Lion. I made a player and set the graphic to medium-high but when i started the game everything was white and i couldn't see. I could move and interact but not see. I think it has to do with some graphic settings. Please help! I wan't to play this awesome game!

Quote Originally Posted by AramiZorami View Post
    First off, i'm not english so sorry if i write something wrong.

This is the first time i'm playing LOTRO. I'm on a Mac OS Mountain Lion. I made a player and set the graphic to medium-high but when i started the game everything was white and i couldn't see. I could move and interact but not see. I think it has to do with some graphic settings. Please help! I wan't to play this awesome game!

Assuming you are using the Mac Client, the default settings are best.

Try... in the launcher (before you enter userid and password) click the little down arrow at the top and select options. On the window that opens, select "Repair" and check "reset the game display settings." the click "OK" (not "Restore Defaults") I think that will reset them all to the default settings, however, I have not verified that it works the way it should!

You may simply have to go in and set things back to lower settings till you get ones that work for you.
    Bill Magill Mac Player
    (OTG)
    Val - Man Minstrel (90)
    Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
    Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (105)
    Valanne - Beorning (90)
    Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
    Valhad - Elf LM (65)
    Valkeeper - Elf RK (86)
    Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (70)
    Valanne - Beorning (92)