We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Defiler bug (?) or …

(… or skilllag?)

Today I was in a group with 5 people being the only healer. When I was using my hots I noticed they didn’t go to the right person. They went to my previous target (if i targeted a freep, heals went to myself). This always happened to my first hot. After a while i decided to use my fell restoration skill first instead of my hot. This skill went again to my previous target. Several people died because of this annoying 'feature'

Im not sure why that kept happening. Is it because i swap targets too fast (I debuff the TA and use F to target the person being focused) , is it a bug or is it just server/skill/... another sort of lag?

PS: it wasn’t the first time this happened to me.
    Retired from lotro since june '14. Currently kicking other noobs on gw2.

Sounds like you have enable skill target forwarding turned on and are not used to it. It is a check box in the combat menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmat View Post
    Sounds like you have enable skill target forwarding turned on and are not used to it. It is a check box in the combat menu.
    I dont have target forwarding enabled (logged on to check it to make sure).
    Retired from lotro since june '14. Currently kicking other noobs on gw2.

Sorry to say this but, This isnt just a defiler bug/lag Warleader's have the same bug sometimes...During lag we switch our targets and click the bubble, The game I guess doesn't pick up up we've switched fast enough and bubbles our previous target. I get this bug during lag and when the server lags (silverlode) Lag is extremely bad. Its not even my computer everyone on our server lags yet turbine doesn't wish to do anything about this problem.
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.