We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    I can't understand how you manage to do some screenshots at Grothum without 12 creeps mapping there to gank you.

Nice post btw.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

The bags don't show up that often, but that hasn't stopped me from accumulating over 1000 of them.

Unless you're hankering to buy a Tarnished Symbol of Celebrimbor or two, the drop rate seems ok.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000018e84a/01003/signature.png]Yulbren[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by sabynj View Post
    The bags don't show up that often, but that hasn't stopped me from accumulating over 1000 of them.

Unless you're hankering to buy a Tarnished Symbol of Celebrimbor or two, the drop rate seems ok.
    I am trying to complete the deed3: 23*50 to go, ~600 token in my wallet so...15*50 to do...need 750 token more...and then it would be nice to buy something...

ASIDE: Next time TURBINE create a DEED that doesn't count in 50's...

I have spent some Universal tool X2, +25% XP item 'name I can't remember', and Landscape Soldier token X3.

But having committed to deed3 when bounder bags were raining down I intend to finish...
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Nice post btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klappertopf View Post
    Nice, tsunamimc, really, really nice!
    I thank yee peoples *bows*

I didn't get ganked as I had killed EVERYTHING!

Not grey mobs...they were very ORANGE.
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

Death of a Bounder's Bag Thief

Death becomes her...

I may finally get that horse today. Probably for my hobbit guardian. Took this long, but I sure wasn't farming. I was questing and deeding.

Quote Originally Posted by manstan View Post
    I was questing and deeding.
    Me too, I have not stopped to farm at anypoint...

I probably would have if I was not enjoying blasting through Moria for the first time

Congrats on the horse

looking back at it i think i could have gotten the mount... but the effort put into it would have been to much for just a mount... that is why i spend my tokens on commendations and infame/renown boosts... i think in the end it was a better investment...
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Has anyone noticed a change in drop rates since the festival ended? I would still like to get a steed or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexendynamus View Post
    Has anyone noticed a change in drop rates since the festival ended? I would still like to get a steed or two.
    Drops have been slow but have been getting a trickle...

125 token to go for deed3...

I cant find the deadline now? HD release date...?

AHA: 'The Bounder’s Bounty will run until the release of Helm’s Deep.' https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...eveloper-diary

We have to spend tokens before I presume... during will be difficult!

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    I think the 17th is the last day to spend. I'll end up buying a ten or fifteen double craft exp scrolls for my metalsmith and weaponsmith each because I dislike ore using professions. Too much ore needed to do what you need. Then I'll likely spend the rest on landscape soldier tokens for my main.
    Tolella Hlothran ~ Minstrel ~ 115
    Crickhollow
    Officer ~ Phoenix Rising

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    I think the 17th is the last day to spend. I'll end up buying a ten or fifteen double craft exp scrolls for my metalsmith and weaponsmith each because I dislike ore using professions. Too much ore needed to do what you need. Then I'll likely spend the rest on landscape soldier tokens for my main.
    Be sure to remember that Accelerators only work for PRODUCTION professions sadly. ^_^
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Be sure to remember that Accelerators only work for PRODUCTION professions sadly. ^_^
    Yeah, sucks but that much is fine as I can get twice as far in Metalsmithing and Weaponsmithing with the same number of mats, which is totally worth it.
    Tolella Hlothran ~ Minstrel ~ 115
    Crickhollow
    Officer ~ Phoenix Rising

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    Yeah, sucks but that much is fine as I can get twice as far in Metalsmithing and Weaponsmithing with the same number of mats, which is totally worth it.
    As I found out the other day....

I wish they'd update the landscape drop rate for this final week. Over about 10 hours of play from the weekend and the past few week nights, averaging maybe 5 tokens an hour. I still need a few hundred to get the horse + yard items I wanted. At this rate, I'll probably have to forgo the horse, and just stock up on crafting exp or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Brumans View Post
    I wish they'd update the landscape drop rate for this final week.
    I got quite a few this morning...so maybe the drop rate has been increased?

I just tested at the Greenfields. The drop rate remains about 1/10th of peak, near the start of the event.

Perhaps someone at Turbine will turn up the drop rate so that those still wishing to obtain a steed or symbol may make one last push.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexendynamus View Post
    I just tested at the Greenfields. The drop rate remains about 1/10th of peak, near the start of the event.

Perhaps someone at Turbine will turn up the drop rate so that those still wishing to obtain a steed or symbol may make one last push.
    I certainly hope someone will do this indeed! I really, really want that steed
    Country: Netherlands, Current Server: Nimrodel. Future server: Landroval
    Sheherezi's an Eastemnet Cook & Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Shriya View Post
    I certainly hope someone will do this indeed!
    Hi Shriya..you want the Steed I want the Deed!

They should have a cascade of bags on the last day(s) to increase traffic to Michel Delving to view the new Statue...maybe even leave the Bounder Token Barterers in for a few days past HD deployment!

I am dreaming right!

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamimc View Post
    Hi Shriya..you want the Steed I want the Deed!

They should have a cascade of bags on the last day(s) to increase traffic to Michel Delving to view the new Statue...maybe even leave the Bounder Token Barterers in for a few days past HD deployment!

I am dreaming right!
    Yeah, I'm afraid you are

I don't have any of the deeds complete, I think, yet. But I still want that steed. But if I want all deeds complete and the steed I need another 3500 tokens or so. Please, Please, please, hobbit prezies, give the 3.5k bag of bounders tokens to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shriya View Post
    Please, please, hobbit prezies, give the 3.5k bag of bounders tokens to me!
    Now that would be a BIG Bounders Bag!

I completed my Deed3 today - WOOT! - had 25 tokens to spend..oh and then dropped a bag of 5 in Sarnur...cant see that the drop rate is increasing any...unspent are turned into skirmish marks I think...

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamimc View Post
    Now that would be a BIG Bounders Bag!

I completed my Deed3 today - WOOT! - had 25 tokens to spend..oh and then dropped a bag of 5 in Sarnur...cant see that the drop rate is increasing any...unspent are turned into skirmish marks I think...
    Yes, I think @Toarda had gotten it. It would be wonderful to have it!

And congrats on completing your deed3!

So far I've had I think about 4 drops in almost 2 hours..... not much. I really hope they'll do a special weekend bonus drop to help us who still need so many

I think the drop rate is still dismal on Elendilmir. Four evenings of play, several levels, a few deeds… 45 tokens.
    Save your tears / For the day / When our pain is far behind.
    On your feet / Come with me / We are soldiers stand or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Pounamu View Post
    I think the drop rate is still dismal on Elendilmir. Four evenings of play, several levels, a few deeds… 45 tokens.
    What a way to wrap up!

I had quite a good last weekend playing an alt on Withywindle...trying to get to lv20 to buy landscape soldier tokens with my bounders tokens....things were looking good...

Sunday evening/Monday morning cash in...OH no no servers...

Most amazing bag drop was a hobbit present...350 tokena!

So many of my alts look likely to be gaining a small windfall of skirmish tokens with HD arrival...

Hmmm... Had about given up on the horse. Need about 250 more. If it is delayed another day, though, looks like I have tonight--anyone have any thoughts on the very, very best, current place to farm the tokens?

All the info I read (Sarnur, Rook's birds near Galtrev) etc. really haven't gotten me much at all. Like just above 0. I suspect the info I read on them is old news.

Is there a certain mob type to go for? A certain level range? Location? Any advice for the current drop situation?
    I7-6700k, Gigabyte Gaming 5 motherboard, MSI GamingX GTX 1070, Samsung 850 EVO SSD (500 GB), 3200 DD4 16 GB Ram, 1920x1200 28 inch monitor, Win 10

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast