I had an idea and just wanted to see what u think about it.
With the new constant auto flips and inconsistent action, we could try and start up a group vs group tournaments (GvG).
* It would require two people (1 from each side) with access to vent/kin ts/pet's to be able to communicate(with respect) with each other. possible with 1 dual boxer as well.
* Freeps/Creeps would gather at neutral/designated location. I recommend the location that wardenator brought up in past post ( the valley ). this location requires full immunity at all times from getting ganked/killed. Its very important to allow freeps/creeps to reach this location peacefully to make this happen.
* On ooc ask for a "G" (or what ever we agree on) for those interested in tournaments so that choices(classes) r clear for leaders to pick from
* Each leader picks 1-2 freep/creep for a 2vs3/3vs3 or 1vs3 if OP (communicate to the other side to confirm your team)
* when each side is ready, the leader of that side bows to the other leader and waits for bow back to start the fight (same as 1vs1)
* Everything goes in the fight (every skill and cd for all the classes) except for interference of outside freep/creep. If interfered, stop the fight and deal with it.
Both sides need to police this in order for these tournaments to work (punishment = severely zerged and banned from tournaments if repeated)
* which ever side who loses gets to add 1 creep/freep to their group, so if it was 3vs3 now it will be 4vs3. Lose again 5vs3, Win 5vs4, Lose 6vs4 and so on.... (communicate about changes)
* If there is no one around to add to your group after you lost a fight, u can ask the winning team to lose 1.
* this can go on until its a raid vs a raid and it could get EPIC ( imagine we don't have to run around the map looking for each other)
* count any freep/creep under rank 3 as half a player (debatable cause it depends on their aud gear)
* In ooc it should be announced that each side should have 2 op's each, If not possible(DG) then +2 out posts = minus 1 player
With these tournaments we would bring out the full potentials of ourselves and our classes by practise and experience. It would empower smalls groups to move around the map, cause they have seen what they can kill/not-kill in a controlled environment. It would give us the recipe for how to fight based on what classes are logged in, how far 3 high ranks wl can take the fight or what combination is best to take down DinDragon . It would bring balance cause then people wont assume what is fair/unfair based on the combination of fights they have experienced and seen. It would teach new members in moors what the full potential of their class is, which would give them a goal to work towards. It would bring positive communication(as mentioned in other posts) to our server which will improve the action. These could bring in new people to moors just to anticipate in tournaments.
What do current citizens of Windfola think about this? Is this possible and should we give this a try?