We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ability to add people to kinships even though they might not be online
    Ability to set yourself anonymous before you log in

-Keep them coming - Hopefully turbine is reading this and makes note!
    Last edited by Ierian; Sep 15 2013 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ierian View Post
    Ability to add friends even though they might not be online
    You already can. (But you can't add people to kinships when they're not online; maybe that's what you meant?)

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGreen View Post
    You already can. (But you can't add people to kinships when they're not online; maybe that's what you meant?)
    Thank you for catching that, and yes exactly what I meant and corrected

Gear tabs (make it out combat and give it a 10 second animation if concerned about exploiting). I need to be able to swap completely different sets of gear, jewelery, li's, class items, etc... all with a single button click. Worked wonderfully in Diablo 2 expansion (2001). Current plugins don't handle this very cleanly. We should be able to save and switch gear setups just like cosmo builds.

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    "Combine All" on the relics panel.
    Absolutely this.
    Nothing here matters.

I'm guessing most of this is /bug material, but its still rampant today, so my suggestions for mounted combat are as follows:

Currently, when my war steed jumps or gets punted by a mob, or falls from ANY height (even non-damaging ones) his speed goes to full. The speed should not change when these things occur.
    Currently, trying to pick a non-maxed speed is not very effective. Tapping once will either bump the mount, go slow, or go max. It takes multiple adjustments to get the correct speed. We need "gears" for lack of a better term. I believe this used to work much better at launch than it does now.
    Currently, when I click an item (like an ore node) and my mount is facing the node, he will walk (as in clicking insert and waaaaaaallking) to the node. If he is one foot past the node, facing away, he will gallop off into the sunset. Default behavior needs to be adjusted. (if nothing else, ignore input). I wouldn't even mind doing away with mounted actions like mining. But its not working in a logical way now.
    Mounts should be disabled in festival areas (specifically in competition areas like the egg scramble, sandson's farm, etc. (as should all pets).

Giving it its own line for emphasis. ALL pets should be disabled in festival events. (places that already bar activities). No pets of any kind (including cosmo, LM, Captain, etc) should be usable inside these festival events (beer brawl, shrew stomp, egg scramble, theater, etc.).

As far as the rep thing, if you Ctrl + Left click an item once, you can just spam your U key. Still takes a little while but less time and significantly less painful than mouse click spamming.
    Interesting. I never did this. I have when ever turning in more then a couple dragged on icon to a number slot - like 8 and just pressed 8. Because yeah. Clicking them can be maddening.

But I still like the idea of being able to hold alt while clicking and doing in groups of 100. Wish they would add x10 or x100 to the hytbold token exchange guy to exchange for the silver tokens or what ever they are.

\

This a million times. I honestly dread getting new LIs because of this. I really do! Honest Injun!

Quote Originally Posted by hucklebarry View Post
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...nfo.php?id=369

Even though you don't want a plugin, I can highly recommend. I use it for remembering what various toons are working on, what kinnies/friends ask for, Draigoch CJ order, paths and ports for ale/inn league travel quests, etc.

Multiple tabs, saving feature, shared across toons, great interface... very handy. Honestly, I can't imagine a way Turbine would improve it. They might be able to, but I really like the way this plugin works as is. I'm a purist as well, but this plugin is by far my favorite and I can't adventure without it
    Thanks Huckle! Is it hard to install a plug in? i'm asking because I am no computer techie by any stretch of the imagination.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

When you purchase a port CD reduction (for example, - 30 minutes to return skills) it should reset the CD on all ports. Stinks to have 55 minutes left on a port, buy this and still have to wait 55 minutes before it gets its 30 minute effect.

Punts, kicks, etc. (the things that make you fly up in the air, or get knocked back) should be considered CC. There should be a CD where you are immune after being punted. It would also be nice, although not as important for the LM stun immunity to work on this form of CC.

Get rid of the stupid bounders bags for the bounders tokens. Just add them into the wallet automatically. I find these tokens annoying to begin with, but having them waist inventory space until I click them is cruel and unusual punishment.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000003f5c4/signature.png]Gorgron[/charsig]

Death accepts us all.

I found it so counterintuitive that we get bags instead of the tokens I assumed there must be a technical reason, though I can't think what it would be. But what's worse is the cooldown on clicking them -- what possible purpose could that serve?

Make free to play gold cap at 5 gold 50 silver

Remove the hobbit gifts thing please! It is anoying and it makes lotro (wich is a nice game) look like a low quality ###### game ;P Seriously they are stupid

ALSO!!! Make the [ Enter Middle-Earth ] screen display character weapons and shields (and other gear)

Oh and also please make the bag slots be insted of 5 8 so free to play can have 5 bags and paying players have 8 bags (instead of free to play have 3 and paying 5)
    Last edited by stormrage1333; Oct 13 2013 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGreen View Post
    I found it so counterintuitive that we get bags instead of the tokens I assumed there must be a technical reason, though I can't think what it would be. But what's worse is the cooldown on clicking them -- what possible purpose could that serve?
    I would suggest botters, but sadly, I doubt that is Turbine's reason :/

Quote Originally Posted by stormrage1333 View Post
    Make free to play gold cap at 5 gold 50 silver

Remove the hobbit gifts thing please! It is anoying and it makes lotro (wich is a nice game) look like a low quality ###### game ;P Seriously they are stupid

ALSO!!! Make the [ Enter Middle-Earth ] screen display character weapons and shields (and other gear)

Oh and also please make the bag slots be insted of 5 8 so free to play can have 5 bags and paying players have 8 bags (instead of free to play have 3 and paying 5)
    well F2Ps should have a 2G cap in my opinion

Hobbit boxs are a great idea and don't make the game seem like a low quality thing at all! in fact it shows how they give away so much free stuff that's worth potential money!

the ENTER MIDDLE EARTH screen thing about seeing there weapons is a cool idea!

and extra bags you can buy on the LOTRO store

This would be a good place to post my "little thing"

An option (when "auto loot" is selected) to filter what items go into your inventory. For example, maybe I'm farming Sarnur and I want everything but recipes from mobs to go into my inventory. Maybe this would consist in a simple interface with check boxes to select and deselect types of items to either be filtered in or out of the inventory.

Some item types might include: potions, recipes, trash, scholar items, weapons and armor, legendary items, etc.
    Help me build my LOTRO Performance Reference Guide!
    Link for Mac users

Here's my little thing, how about adding a vendor to the NPCs in Donnvail, in Angmar?
    Silverlode refugee

Quote Originally Posted by stormrage1333 View Post
    I must be the exception, because I dig the hobbit gifts. Nice little bonuses that I use every time I get them.

How about the ability to select multiple items to move into or out of the vault or bags?

Or the ability to drag an entire chest from the vault into my bags (think of all that moors stuff constantly being moved back and forth when going to or leaving the moors, or when cooking guild stuff)?
    Vicobi 95Hunter~Goledid 65Guard~Sunstone 74Burg~Amatae 47RK~Gaethiel 29LM
    Dullgash r7Stalker~Loltha r4Weaver~Gashcabbage r3Blackarrow

Tracking tome boxes to stack. Thirty on my captain takes up alot of vault space. And making them bound to account rather than the toon they're dropped to. So many on my burg, but it popping her out of stealth keeps me from using them. Or if they removed that effect.

Hips not being tracked within ten seconds of using it, and spider pets not being able to follow

In addition to "Remove" (selected) and "Remove all" in the Quest Tracker, I'd like "Remove unlocked".

Often I lock a few key quests, and watch deeds and such come & go. Especially with auto-granted remote quests, I'd like to be able to clear the quest tracker except for the quests I'm currently focused on.

Cheers,
    Gloimli @ Windfola

Quote Originally Posted by Grimdi View Post
    - option to ignore naming popups on crafting crits
    - processing recipes for all crafting tiers
    - "... All" option for LI actions (identify, reforge, decon, refine, combine)
    - sort options for vendor window

- make all non-gear items stackable

- fix aoe-skill-canceled-when-target-is-dead problem
    The last one is more of a bug fix, but the 2nd one is the most important to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by themateika View Post
    This would be a good place to post my "little thing"

An option (when "auto loot" is selected) to filter what items go into your inventory. For example, maybe I'm farming Sarnur and I want everything but recipes from mobs to go into my inventory. Maybe this would consist in a simple interface with check boxes to select and deselect types of items to either be filtered in or out of the inventory.

Some item types might include: potions, recipes, trash, scholar items, weapons and armor, legendary items, etc.
    I would love such a filter.

That said I also long for a way to organize friends/kin lists into categories. To see if a real life friend is online I added her toons to my friends list.. all 7 of them. For other people I also have 2, 3 or sometimes 4 chars in the friends list. I would really need to add groups to that list, like for ICQ/Skype ( Miranda ) and the like. For sorting friends by account, or by kin or whatever is our fancy.

Having recently inherited a kin I would also apreciate this for kin lists. Sure, a piece of paper and actually noting down who got how man alts in the kin and how they are named works too..but I would prefer to have that list ingame.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001e6467/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Oh. My. God.
    I have been playing this game for almost 6 years, and never knew this existed. I have 11 toons... can I tell you how awesome this is going to be?
    Thank you for posting this. I was just poking around in old forum postings and saw this.
    I could have used this plugin a million times, and now will use it a million times going forward!

Quote Originally Posted by hucklebarry View Post
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...nfo.php?id=369

Even though you don't want a plugin, I can highly recommend. I use it for remembering what various toons are working on, what kinnies/friends ask for, Draigoch CJ order, paths and ports for ale/inn league travel quests, etc.

Multiple tabs, saving feature, shared across toons, great interface... very handy. Honestly, I can't imagine a way Turbine would improve it. They might be able to, but I really like the way this plugin works as is. I'm a purist as well, but this plugin is by far my favorite and I can't adventure without it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000e9d90/01004/signature.png]Rosegrace[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Magenta]Edengrace 63 Burg[/COLOR]; [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Lithegil 65 LM[/COLOR]; [COLOR=Magenta]thomasina 53 Hunter[/COLOR], [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Mayrose 43 Guard[/COLOR]; [COLOR=Magenta]Nympha 43 RK[/COLOR]; [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Eugenierose 33 Warden[/COLOR]; [COLOR=Magenta]Rosarielle 25 Champ[/COLOR]; [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]tessarose 33 Captain. [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][I][COLOR=Red]"Hello, my name is Rosegrace, and I'm an al[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][I]t-a-holic..."[/I][/COLOR]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2