Starting this thread to throw out ideas of things that should work within the game but got overlooked or was just poorly planned and can be repaired. This is not for new content, buffs, nerfs, or anything like that. Just little things that would make the game more streamlined.
1) an option to click and apply an entire stack of reputation times...cause rclicking a 100 times in a row really sucks (show mercy to my fingers and mouse buttons)
2) character select screen with more relevant information such as professions - forester, woodworker, etc...
3) crafting window, each of the 3 tabs could open in it's own resizable window
4) add the crying sound again for the emote /cry
5) switching a piece of gear (i.e., rings, bracelets, etc..) a box or something pops ups asking which one to switch vs the current open character window and swapping out manually.
6) more control over ingame voice chat...for all that is good - Volume control
7) sub chests in the wardrobe chest for better sorting
Please add and maybe turbine can come in with a super-duper patch or series of patches to make this happen. Middle-earth can be saved with a few tweaks!