We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: 1v1 area

1v1 area

So, a long time ago there were 1v1s at candy mountain. Then these op 1 shots came there, so no 1v1s at candy mountain.

So we need a new place where we can stand around waiting for somebody to 1v1.

I suggest it is the 3 rocks south east of Lumber Camp. Reason is its close to GV and there are always like 10 defilers standing around doing nothing but rezzing (lol).

Any thoughts?
    retired warden mouse clicker turtlemoss, countless storebought creeps

The Bowl was the 1v1 area long before anyone even knew what Candy Mountain was.

No reason it can't be again. Candy Mountain was a horrible 1v1 spot.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post

Old Plains OP is a terrible spot unless both sides have rezzers there.

Good Grimwood map-in is the best location as its right at a good creep map location, and only a modest hike from a crude and poor map loc as well. So long as you don't fight in the middle of the rocks its good since there aren't many trees/other obstacles for continuous LoS lameness. Its also an otherwise unused location now that Good TR and Poor TR have been flipped.

Or you can be like Elendilmir and hold your 1v1s at GTR as a giant middle finger to some unpopular members of the community. Truth be told there aren't really many servers with enough activity to really warrant an 'out of the way' 1v1 location, have it where people meet (GTA/GTR).
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post

But that's the spot most of the farmers went to get their ill-gotten gains O.o
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Old Plains OP is a terrible spot unless both sides have rezzers there.

Good Grimwood map-in is the best location as its right at a good creep map location, and only a modest hike from a crude and poor map loc as well. So long as you don't fight in the middle of the rocks its good since there aren't many trees/other obstacles for continuous LoS lameness. Its also an otherwise unused location now that Good TR and Poor TR have been flipped.

Or you can be like Elendilmir and hold your 1v1s at GTR as a giant middle finger to some unpopular members of the community. Truth be told there aren't really many servers with enough activity to really warrant an 'out of the way' 1v1 location, have it where people meet (GTA/GTR).
    Good Grim is a decent spot, used it before. The Bowl is a little out of the way for sure, but back then we had more people in the moors and you needed an out of the way spot. We even had an organized RvR fight there once, until the fraid killed the Creep organizing the whole affair, right after he just finished the final arrangements before the fight began. He basically then said, eff these Freeps, eff the rules, kill them all
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

I can't wait to find this new 1v1 location.

Quote Originally Posted by Stepbrother View Post
    I can't wait to find this new 1v1 location.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stepbrother View Post
    think i'll call you milty vanilli from now on
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    think i'll call you milty vanilli from now on
    You accusing me of lip synching?