We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

XP disabler is not working

I don't know if anyone else has been experiencing this but the xp disabler is not working for me. Usually when using it you can see a text in the chat window saying "you are not earning any xp at this time" or something along those lines. But since a short time back, maybe since the last update, I am earning xp again even while using the disabler. I thought at first that it was just for crafting, I levelled up while farming with the disabler on, but now I tried handing in a task and I got xp for that as well.

Has anyone else seen this? I am bugging it.

/M

After some further trial and error it seems to be linked to the shield of the hammerhand. When wearing the shield the disabler doesn't work. If I remove the shield the disabler seems to work properly.

/M

What level is your char?

Quote Originally Posted by Laserjesus View Post
    After some further trial and error it seems to be linked to the shield of the hammerhand. When wearing the shield the disabler doesn't work. If I remove the shield the disabler seems to work properly.

/M
    Hmm, then it seems the shield of hammerhand overwrites the disabler... not very funny. In the past, all xp-boosting scrolls etc. has been overwritten by the xp-disabler...as far as i know

I tried it with two different characters, levels 23 and 34 respectively.

But I've now found that there is already a thread about this:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Tortoise-Stone

My search fu was not good enough to find it on the first try. So feel free to ignore this thread :-)

/M

That is a bit worrying and there seems to be more people than us that are worried by this. I did bug it on both my toons so we'll see if turbine gets around to fixing it. A clear answer from them wether it is a bug or WAI would be nice.

/M