We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Annoyance

Hybrid View

Annoyance

hello Moors Freeps, I want to tell you that I've had the best time out here on the moors with all of you. My first 2-3 ranks, I played quietly without raids or groups, reading the chat and rarely getting into the thick of things, battle wise. AND NEVER talking the chat. I was mostly a lurker. Now I've gotten to know so many of you and have enjoyed your company.

But it has recently come to my attention that I have inadvertently annoyed many of you at the very least and I'd like to offer my sincere apology for that. I had no idea that I had done so. I'm not really sure who all feels this way but please accept my apology.
    Earth - Credendo Vides

Keep on doing what you're doing.

If you're annoying those people so much, they should just use the ignore feature and be done with it. It's their own fault if they don't.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Earthie, I love you! I think you're a breath of fresh air in the Moors and just a ball of sunshine. People take things too seriously sometimes and I personally think it's good to just sit back and enjoy the ride. Like Exploit said, if they're annoyed by anything you do, they have the option of ignoring it easily enough. I say keep being your happy self
    [center][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/28sbtrk.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Wow, really? I can't imagine how you would have annoyed anyone, you are clearly there to just have a good time and you're so nice to everyone. Not to mention a good player. I agree that people take it too seriously, and we need more people who can laugh off the serious stuff. Whoever is annoyed needs to put on a big girl tampon and remind themselves that games are meant to relieve some of the stress we put up with in RL, and be FUN. You make the moors fun, so don't stop.

Dito to the above posts, way to much serious and not enough fun lately in the Moors.. You just hang in there and have ur fun cause we will be there with ya.

You annoyed many people because you're an attention seeker who posts craps in forums and blah blah blah in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme_Logic View Post
    Dito to the above posts, way to much serious and not enough fun lately in the Moors.. You just hang in there and have ur fun cause we will be there with ya.
    Totally Agree!
    Simak-CMP & Exupery-LM (Imladris) & Laskai (Elendilmir Creep) ---[I] It doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop.[/I]

Earth, you are an absolute breathe of fresh air in the moors, pay no attention to those who think otherwise. Everyone in my kin, Council of Elders, likes you very much! Don't you change one bit for anyone!
    Paladiran 105 Hunter, r10; Leeafe 105 Lore-master, r1, Agrro 105 Minstrel, r5, Gaarrd 105 Guardian, Valann 105 Captain, Elvwing 105 Rune-keeper, Sneakky 105 Burglar, Chaamp 105 Champion. Shifta 100 Beorning, Heeals 83 Minstrel, Siegun 73 Warden