We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quad Expansion Pack

Being a new player I was wondering when/how to purchase the expansions and low and behold the store is releasing a Quad Expansion Pack for $39.99. That's a pretty sweet deal for four expansions. Makes it very easy.

You can buy expansion packs from the turbine store in game. Its the icon in the bottom right corner

Yes I saw that. Thank you for the info!

wish that offer would have been available a few months ago. but, i did get the triple pack when they had it and just had to buy rohan separately.

one could speculate that since they replace the triple pack with the quad pack, HD is creeping ever closer.....

Quote Originally Posted by goldensilence View Post
    wish that offer would have been available a few months ago. but, i did get the triple pack when they had it and just had to buy rohan separately.

one could speculate that since they replace the triple pack with the quad pack, HD is creeping ever closer.....
    Would love to see the LEGENDARY Quad Pack!

You don't need to speculate. They started inviting people into the Beta program last week. Doing 4 to 8 weeks of Beta is one of the last steps before release.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

not working?

Hoi ,i buyed and downloaded the quad expansion pack on 14 september.

but it dont seems to work ,when i try to equip legendary stuf it says i cant before i can enter Moria , but the entree to Moria is part of the pack ore im a wrong there ? plss help me

Quote Originally Posted by plaster View Post
    Hoi ,i buyed and downloaded the quad expansion pack on 14 september.

but it dont seems to work ,when i try to equip legendary stuf it says i cant before i can enter Moria , but the entree to Moria is part of the pack ore im a wrong there ? plss help me
    To be able to enter Moria or use Legendary Items, you must first complete Vol II, Book 1 of the Epic Storyline. This is true regardless of if you have the Moria expansion/questpack or not.

In general you can *enter* any area even if you don't have the corresponding questpack/expansion, but without it you will not be able to do any of the regional deeds or quests in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    In general you can *enter* any area even if you don't have the corresponding questpack/expansion, but without it you will not be able to do any of the regional deeds or quests in that area.
    This is true. Moria is the first zone that you need to do a quest series in order to be able to enter. The quest series is Volume II Book 1, but you won't be able to get that quest until you are level 45. This is true whether you own the expansion or not.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Yes! One can speculate that a Quintuple pack will be available next year!