We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Hunter ELDDARIN scammer

Hunter named ELDDARIN from Intensity kinship (Imladris server) is a scammer. That was my account, hunter Enellye, from An Unexpected kinship. that person stole it, renamed it, along with 2 other 85s, Rune Keeper and Captain, 78 ward and 25 lvl champ. Avoid and ignore that scammer.

Stating names on the forums is strictly against the rules.

If I were you I would remove the name straight away before you get hit with a forum infraction.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

WBS, that's an impressive heart of pure ice you have there.

Kleonwolf, posting here on the forums isn't going to accomplish anything, unfortunately. You really need to call Turbine customer support and talk to a live person. I hope you get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by staveisle View Post

Kleonwolf, posting here on the forums isn't going to accomplish anything, unfortunately. You really need to call Turbine customer support and talk to a live person. I hope you get some help.
    already talked on chat and nothing, its more important to them that he payed renaming characters then returning account

Why exactly would you give someone your password ever?

Quote Originally Posted by staveisle View Post
    Trying to help someone not to get in trouble themselves is uncaring?

Yes, I'm jaded, I know. I saw straight through the OP's post and realised they'd basically given the account away by miss action, which is also an offence of the ToS. I did consider telling them to try contacting a GM but realised it would be pointless in this case.

For what it's worth, to the OP, I do feel sorry for you, we all make these sorts of mistakes, myself very much included, but the thing to do is learn from them. Making a post that could cause you more harm than good is not the way to do it.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]