We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundolf View Post
    I'm a little confused as to why the closed beta is starting before pre-purchase. For me a chance at beta-access due to pre-purchase was an incentive to buy it. Also, who and what am I looking at in this image?

I name him Jenkins. Leroy Jenkins.

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    I think we should name him.
    I vote that we name him "Pierce". Because he's about to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffythequick View Post
    I name him Jenkins. Leroy Jenkins.

what big battles will really be like...
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hundolf View Post
    If this dude (which I think is Eomer) had a spear, I would say he's a warden. That's the only class that I know of that can solo that many orcs and uruks. But I guess I could be wrong.

So what do I have to do to get a beta key around here? I'm already a founding member of the Sapience Fan Club and Adoration Society. Isn't that enough?
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

Quote Originally Posted by Lethareth View Post
    If this dude (which I think is Eomer) had a spear, I would say he's a warden. That's the only class that I know of that can solo that many orcs and uruks. But I guess I could be wrong.

So what do I have to do to get a beta key around here? I'm already a founding member of the Sapience Fan Club and Adoration Society. Isn't that enough?
    I think you need to talk to Patience for those... *ducking*

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    what big battles will really be like...
    ROFL..... @leroy... too funny.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Hey, sometimes it has to be done. After the fifth time reiterating the instructions, after having to reapply scrolls and tokens due to the wait, after taking an unannounced smoke break only to find everyone more confused than when you left...sometimes you just have to charge in and do it yourself. Or hit the restart button on your comp to fake a dc and go watch tv.

In a raid the other day, we had 2 or 3 people who were beyond clueless and not paying attention. Didn't follow instructions, didn't stay with the group, caused 3 wipes and were epically dense. The raid leader eventually posts something like: "lksadflkj;fiaj;fklakljhvgoagu aaf;ioj;f;jfea" in chat and goes link dead.

I'm assuming that was made by his face hitting the keyboard over and over again.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    ROFL..... @leroy... too funny.
    Leroooooy Jenkins!

That still brings a huge smile to my face. Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Well then everyone gets to wait at least two extra weeks. Since they're being WRITTEN in alphabetical order and that's about when the Warden Diary is due to be sent to me.

Still want to go with that plan?
    Sure why not? IF wardens can always wait few months, why not the rest?

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    can you rename warden to adventurer please?
    When you do that, don't forget to add various polymorph abilities. Dog (Warg), cat (sabretooth), bird (eagle), dragon, tree (treant) and hamster (cuddly) would be appropriate.

There is a profession in Anarchy Online called "Adventurer" which is just as awesome as the Warden class and they can morph into these forms for various benefits.
    Also, let the new forum be cursed for not having spoiler tags.

And +1 for more information about HD pre-order and release, because "Fall is coming" soon (tm) !
    Now pl[b]a[/b]ying : Br[b]a[/b]hmiel, Level 100 Elf LM and so h[b]a[/b]ppy my pet lets me t[b]a[/b]g [b]a[/b]long !
    Olmfred, Level 86 M[b]a[/b]n W[b]a[/b]rden - boring | V[b]a[/b]bo, Level 85 Hobbit Minstrel - meh
    Svell[b]a[/b], Level 61 Elf Hunter - retired | Crome[b]a[/b], Level 58 M[b]a[/b]n C[b]a[/b]pt[b]a[/b]in - retired
    Free-del[b]a[/b]s !

Sure, right after we rename Hunter to Absolutely Awesome Actual Amazing Adventurer Among Adventurers.
    Uh i'm pretty sure you're describing a champion right there.
    Nothing here matters.

If you look at all of our previous artwork you will see we have an archetype for each race. So this isn't supposed to 'be' anyone specific.
    then this must be the generic level 10 player, realizing he charged too far, and that he left his group behind :-)

I would say he's a warden. That's the only class that I know of that can solo that many orcs and uruks. But I guess I could be wrong.
    He looks as though he's shouting "HEAL ME!!!!" in this pic, so my votes on him being a champ
    Last edited by nubcat; Nov 15 2013 at 10:27 AM.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

So, there is no HD pre-order today.
    There is (still) no hope. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thorwyn99 View Post
    Uh i'm pretty sure you're describing a champion right there.
    No, Awesome suffices for the Champion.

Oh, and you are wrong. This champion is about to do shing shing! and surround himself with black blood dripping corpses and other forms of unspeakable orc gore.

Also he does not need a healer. He'll pop a bubble right after that, blow his horn of Gondor to stun ab-so-lu-te-ly nothing but just be cool, and continue to wreak havoc untill raging blades is available again. Then: shing shing!

*WARNING - content of message can be ment as fun, and not to be taken too serious*

i still think the picture should be named "sapience model of crowdcontrol"...
    everyone is attacking him from all angels, at all times, no rest and no mercy...
    and still he keeps up his uphill battle against all the hoardes of LOTRO gamers, be it creep or freep.
    i just wonder if things would go a little, just a bit, faster if we let him do his work instead of the constant cryouts for a exact date..
    who knows, it might even be that he dont have the exact date yet himself, that the master boss told him that, we launch when you have done your job and finished the last dev diaries and translates...
    and still we just keep taking his time...

we know for a fact that the day is comming, lets just make ready and relax while there is a little break from the grinding and killing we are all so happy about.

well. thanx for a great game, been here for 2½ year, and will most likely be here till permanent server shutdown appears..

keep up the great work sap.. you are 1 of the titans in this univers..

Ok well someone tell the champion in the pic that two handers are so last year.
    Nothing here matters.

Yes, but then they'd complain we nerfed their 'W'.
    Sigh.. you know us so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Sure why not? IF wardens can always wait few months, why not the rest?
    He said weeks. Dont give them an excuse to delay.

And.. They have ALWAYS released class updates in alphabetical order, since I started playing this game.. Ardens, however, should have been first on that list.. Oh wait, the nerf will be after they muck up their first attempt, right now they are still Wardens. We can still make War with the current version.

Nope.. the artwork has always been of four of the original five classes, even tho this guy was actually left out of one of them. Dang, he has gotten a revamp on looks tho.

We had Lady Elf LM, Human Champ, BurraHobbit, and Dwarf (Mini I think, even tho I am pressed to remember seeing a instrament in his hands).

How many remember the discussions about how the loremaster was showing too much cleavage?

BTW, where are all those older release pictures? Cant seem to find them in the new forums.

Quote Originally Posted by iozeph View Post
    this should be turbine's new corporate slogan.

bring back the reputation system just so i can rep you!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000000b61/signature.png]Thorrod[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by thefamilyosc View Post
    Hey, sometimes it has to be done.....Or hit the restart button on your comp to fake a dc and go watch tv.
    XD

I've never done that... on purpose. but sometimes I'm so happy when I DC.

but thats why I roll a tank at times :3 the rules are "follow me" and I just run in at what I know I can take. I was in fornost fire and someone was explaining almost every 2nd pull. only about ~7 seconds, but I know I could run to the boss solo and be fine, and I did :3 nearly got kicked but saved soooooooo much time.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

What!? An entire two weeks before we can start crying over how turbine ripped out the heart of our wardens?

Preposterous.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast