We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Helm's Deep spoiler

"Many class skills will be overhauled for the expansion, with different animations, faster animations, and even some replacement skills. Here the Lore-master demonstrates the Keeper of the Animals trait capstone skill, Sic 'Em. Basically, it's a dogpile of animals on top of your enemy. We can get behind that!"
    - Massively

I can see Eagle, Raven, Bear, Lynx, Spirit of Nature. That white thing on the right may be a Sabretooth or a rock. The Bog Guardian is a ranged pet so likely out of the camera's view if it's there.

Well, I like this one.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Interesting that they appear to be replacing the blue capstone with this. I wonder where the Bog-guardian will end up?

Regardless, it certainly *looks* awesome. Provided our pets are actually made viable with the xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyrion View Post
    Interesting that they appear to be replacing the blue capstone with this. I wonder where the Bog-guardian will end up?

Regardless, it certainly *looks* awesome. Provided our pets are actually made viable with the xpac.
    There may be 2 blue capstones, looking at the red line it seems to have 2 red capstones. But it may just look like that. Could be that Boggy gets a non-capstone blue trait. I'm assuming that's where the Eagle went anyway.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

I so want this to actually happen. /em crosses fingers.

So... new LM can summon more than 1 pet at a time? Well... good for afk farming deed.

incase you missed it

looks like bog lurker is gated to blue, and eagle very early on.

pet buff things will be passive?
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    Sic 'Em
    What I am afraid of
    • 1 pet alone will be weak
    • there will be no special active skills for pets (I know, many lms let them use on automatically, but I like when I can use them when I will)
    • there will be
      • incredable flank rate; or
      • every pet will have lowered flank rate
    • with 7 pets will be W,A,S,D and mouse enough for controlling the character
    • how to control them? Most probably I will not have choice to send e.g. bear at target A and lynx on target B, give order for tiger to stay on passive etc. (if yes, it would be great)

I must say that I like idea with more pets, but not all of them. E.g., it would be nice to have for example two at once and maybe also two same at once. But let see how it will be in the end.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Estelrandir View Post
    What I am afraid of
    • 1 pet alone will be weak
    • there will be no special active skills for pets (I know, many lms let them use on automatically, but I like when I can use them when I will)
    • there will be
      • incredable flank rate; or
      • every pet will have lowered flank rate

• with 7 pets will be W,A,S,D and mouse enough for controlling the character
    • how to control them? Most probably I will not have choice to send e.g. bear at target A and lynx on target B, give order for tiger to stay on passive etc. (if yes, it would be great)

I must say that I like idea with more pets, but not all of them. E.g., it would be nice to have for example two at once and maybe also two same at once. But let see how it will be in the end.
    I wouldn't think that all pets would be available all the time. I think it's just this one skill: Sic 'em. And we wouldn't control the pets, the would just come out and attack as the animation for the skill, and then all pets (except your active pet) would disappear. That's my speculation anyway.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

Quote Originally Posted by Frieja View Post
    I wouldn't think that all pets would be available all the time. I think it's just this one skill: Sic 'em. And we wouldn't control the pets, the would just come out and attack as the animation for the skill, and then all pets (except your active pet) would disappear. That's my speculation anyway.
    Hm, this sounds good, this would be fine. Maybe also something like "all your pets called for 30s" or similar, that it would be also fine. let´s see.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes