We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

All my items are gone

Yesterday, after a week of holidays, I logged again into the game...
    All my items in the bags and in the bank disappeared, on all my characters. I actually can't play because I don't have jewels, weapons and such... ( I already sent a ticket, but still nothing changed )
    Anyone having this same problem?
    Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | Ombra e Fiamma - [Gilrain]

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    Yesterday, after a week of holidays, I logged again into the game...
    All my items in the bags and in the bank disappeared, on all my characters. I actually can't play because I don't have jewels, weapons and such... ( I already sent a ticket, but still nothing changed )
    Anyone having this same problem?
    You might have been hacked. Should change your password ASAP and do nothing further till Turbine answer your ticket.

Don't panic (yet). Try to restart your PC and empty your temp folder.
    Lotro sometimes has corrupted temp files which can cause this.

I thought as well that my account had been hacked, but then the same thing happened with another account and I noticed that my my money was still there.

Restarting the game did not help, the file remained corrupted. But after a PC restart (maybe relogging would have been enough) everything went back to normal.

I'm quite sure that my account hasn't been hacked, as looking at the kinship panel my other chars were offline for more than a week ( when I was still playing )
    Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | Ombra e Fiamma - [Gilrain]

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    I actually can't play because I don't have jewels, weapons and such...
    Landscape content has been so badly nerfed over the years you'll probably be able to quest just fine.