We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Pop buff

Pop buff

A in game friend and kinmate mentioned yesterday a great idea, if a side (creep for example) is outnumbered then the opposite side (freeps) should not be able to flip outposts. I personally dislike the whole outposts period but if its going to continue in the ettenmoores then lets make things a little reasonable am i right? Yesterday my small group of freeps had to fight with the pop buff for over 5 hours and ontop of that every outpost was red amd would be flipped red within 10minutes of being blue.

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    A in game friend and kinmate mentioned yesterday a great idea, if a side (creep for example) is outnumbered then the opposite side (freeps) should not be able to flip outposts. I personally dislike the whole outposts period but if its going to continue in the ettenmoores then lets make things a little reasonable am i right? Yesterday my small group of freeps had to fight with the pop buff for over 5 hours and ontop of that every outpost was red amd would be flipped red within 10minutes of being blue.
    Nice idea. But would require agreement on both sides. There are already groups formed with the expressed purpose of keeping 4 Red Ops all night. Great idea, but not sure Chili will go for it.

As my hero and yours boasted 50k renown from that torturous evening of red outposts, I'm not sure dedicated creepside players will see the need for such a 'gentleman's agreement'. Would be great to start having a few of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by staveisle View Post
    Nice idea. But would require agreement on both sides. There are already groups formed with the expressed purpose of keeping 4 Red Ops all night. Great idea, but not sure Chili will go for it.

As my hero and yours boasted 50k renown from that torturous evening of red outposts, I'm not sure dedicated creepside players will see the need for such a 'gentleman's agreement'. Would be great to start having a few of them though.
    Idea was that devs will imply it, its a very small fix, but will help fix population dis balance that lately was a major thing on landy for past 3 weeks. Freeps have pop buff from 8 pm to 12 everyday on Landy server. With this creeps have great number advantage that helps them to to keep OPs perma red.

With this idea it will allow side with pop buff to flip OPs, and other wont be able to flip OPs back until pop buff goes away, but side with no pop buff still has all time and resources to defend OPs from being flipped in the first place, so it gives games a little more variety and balance between numbers. Not to mention its a easy fix for turbine =) at least I think it is lol

Quote Originally Posted by staveisle View Post
    As my hero and yours boasted 50k renown from that torturous evening of red outposts...
    Hero? What hero? Yer a pie, a thing to be eaten...not a effing hero, lol.
    This viewpoint of every freep being a 'hero' is getting well out of hand. Sure seems widespread these days...