We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366

    Ex Withy - How it looks nowdays on new server


  2. #2
    To improve u need to stop standing in front of trolls since they have aoe.

  3. #3
    Big congratulations on completing Fornost Earth Wing on challenge mode (wow).. great achievement
    --

    no, seriously, do a video of Sari Surma T2C(last boss) that would be at least a little interesting
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    do a video of Sari Surma T2C(last boss) that would be at least a little interesting
    But that wouldn't be a good troling post :P
    Whitywindle - Hardist (Champion) & Mepida (Minstrel)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Big congratulations on completing Fornost Earth Wing on challenge mode (wow).. great achievement
    --

    no, seriously, do a video of Sari Surma T2C(last boss) that would be at least a little interesting
    LOL

    You failed in trolling. I did all challenges among first in world, this is ONLY video showing how cool it is to find member from f ex withy on another game world, and having some fun. But you can find this same challenge done with me on youtube more then 8months ago and before, lol. Did it so many times, even without healers, so your trolling about us doing it now is fail, kemendil,me,melkoria,harnillas , done this way before u on withy did it.

    At least i did saruman t2 before anyone on withy, talking about challenges. Bleh!

    I hear you guys even on lvl85 couldnt do it properly.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    LOL

    You failed in trolling. I did all challenges among first in world, this is ONLY video showing how cool it is to find member from f ex withy on another game world, and having some fun. But you can find this same challenge done with me on youtube more then 8months ago and before, lol. Did it so many times, even without healers, so your trolling about us doing it now is fail, kemendil,me,melkoria,harnillas , done this way before u on withy did it.

    At least i did saruman t2 before anyone on withy, talking about challenges. Bleh!

    I hear you guys even on lvl85 couldnt do it properly.
    You are of course right Zrinko, but you know I didnt want to offend you. Ive always admired you and one day I want to be like you.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassEater View Post
    To improve u need to stop standing in front of trolls since they have aoe.
    To improve? lol....Why, only squisy players with no skills needs to do it like that, serious players can do it anyway they like it, cuz' they can, not something you could understand since u have problem healing small fellows.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    To improve? lol....Why, only squisy players with no skills needs to do it like that, serious players can do it anyway they like it, cuz' they can, not something you could understand since u have problem healing small fellows.
    And soon u will tell me it was your intention to drop to 600 morale at 1:30 in the video. Get a grip on you attitude. Its hard to get friends when u think u are the best player in the world and clearly arn't.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassEater View Post
    And soon u will tell me it was your intention to drop to 600 morale at 1:30 in the video. Get a grip on you attitude. Its hard to get friends when u think u are the best player in the world and clearly arn't.
    At least i know how to stream on twitch.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    At least i know how to stream on twitch.
    Nice logic and to the point.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload