We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    ITT old wounds open up

Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post

You are SO bold to say 90% of the talk is not even about the game. Noone in their right mind would ever agree with you, the truth is the opposite, I never shut up about tactics and a classes role in the upcoming battle, and during the battle. Fact is I talk about the game too much.
    Yes I know you are Uggae, and I HARDLY played with you in a group. You are lieing. Why should I entertain your words?
    One of the only truth's you've posted in this entire thread...but I stopped grouping with you because I realized the error of my ways{or yours, rather).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04207000000097513/signature.png]Uggae[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by BushedoSZ View Post
    One of the only truth's you've posted in this entire thread...but I stopped grouping with you because I realized the error of my ways{or yours, rather).
    Okay! Constrictions, are you ready? Lets roll!
    He claims my groups are merely non-game related chatter 90% of the time, with a target assist. Yet he hasnt grouped with me for donkeys years. So rate out of 10, how his comments relate to how I play 2-4 years after his experience with me?

Constrictions: 10/10.
    I rate his words: 1/10.

I don't see alot of people coming to your aid Orak...4 years ago that would not have been true at all. Look in the mirror my friend, because you are lighting up these boards and you don't even play the game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04207000000097513/signature.png]Uggae[/charsig]

I don't see alot of people coming to your aid Orak...4 years ago that would not have been true at all.
    What happened to you Orak?

I don't see alot of people coming to your aid Orak...4 years ago that would not have been true at all. Look in the mirror my friend, because you are lighting up these boards and you don't even play the game.
    I have shown your comments hold no value, and I know your lieing. Noone who joined my very first raids would agree 90% is chatter not game related. Since you hardly joined my groups, your comments firstly are invalid which means I dont need to defend a flawed argument. But if I did, it would only prove your lieing.
    Also, why do I need someone to defend me when my words are sufficient. It seems Kid needs people to help him, since he's doing such a bad job at it. Maybe you should ask someone to help you Uggae.

Lastly: I only made groups to fight strong Freep groups like Apex. I enjoyed the challenge fighting them, but since they aren't playing as often, im not that motivated. However, im very glad to have fought top Apex groups and had some awesome fights. It may appear the peak of PVP in terms of skill v skill maybe dead until Helms Deep. Which is disappointing, I would have loved to witness Kid and Uggae attempt to kill Fifi with 18+k morale and upload the results...that's if he ego can handle it. I wonder if Fifi made a video belittling Kid if it would pop his balloon/head.

Okay! Constrictions, are you ready? Lets roll!
    He claims my groups are merely non-game related chatter 90% of the time, with a target assist.
    I'd agree with him, and it's something I even liked joining your groups for.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    I'd agree with him, and it's something I even liked joining your groups for.
    Lol, noooo bad, bad. Your suppose to be normal.
    I dont even know who you are.

Lol, noooo bad, bad. Your suppose to be normal.
    I dont even know who you are.
    Normal is subjective. I don't think anyone that posted in this thread is stereotypically normal in a typical human setting.
    And, good.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Normal is subjective. I don't think anyone that posted in this thread is stereotypically normal in a typical human setting.
    And, good.
    Lmao, good answer.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    What happened to you Orak?
    Take your pick, my friend.

http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/m...mental-illness

Well I think there's a lot of reasons.First obvious one being you see the same 10 or less people posting here.Most people are not keen on forums or the drama within it.

I also think people are not running to defend someone and subject themselves to the same kind of griefing and trolling the person they are defending is being subjected to.

Some people don't care.

Some people disagree with Orak.

Some people were encased in carbonite and are unable to type.

Just some theories.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    Some people were encased in carbonite and are unable to type.
    Hehe Boomie you're so silly <3

Not sure if its been asked but i have a question for Kid and Mer. Which in both of your opinions is worse: Someone farming or exploiting?
    "You sleep well at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on your behalf."
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000100f32/signature.png]Succubuss[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Mars0621 View Post
    Not sure if its been asked but i have a question for Kid and Mer. Which in both of your opinions is worse: Someone farming or exploiting?
    Imagine if someone used an exploit WHILE farming? They should be killed IRL!!!

I am very against exploiting - you'll never catch me exploiting - so perhaps that one.

But I also dislike farming. Again, the game is easy enough.. so why cheat?

And you're welcome to quote me on that one, Wodiz. I think that is what you're fishing for if I am not mistaken.
    [size=1]· · · [b]curset [color=grey]rank 13 ~ defiler [/color][color=white]brandywine[/color][/b] · · ·
    meraithe [color=grey](retired) anv rank 12 healing rk [/color][color=white]elendilmir[/color][/size]

Thank you for your response Mer. I must admit to having one more question, since you feel so strongly about exploiting why is it that you would be seen to group with a known exploiter who has been banned but continues to use the same exploit and willingly admitted to doing it? The only reason I ask is that I have alot of respect for you and Kid, I would dearly like to know his response as well, and to be honest it bothered me to see someone I respected associated with said person.
    "You sleep well at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on your behalf."
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000100f32/signature.png]Succubuss[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    put your character name in your sigs people!
    this, please.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Thank you for your response Mer. I must admit to having one more question, since you feel so strongly about exploiting why is it that you would be seen to group with a known exploiter who has been banned but continues to use the same exploit and willingly admitted to doing it? The only reason I ask is that I have alot of respect for you and Kid, I would dearly like to know his response as well, and to be honest it bothered me to see someone I respected associated with said person.
    Said person is not in my kin or tribe so there's not much I can say about that. I like them as a person but exploiting is pretty disappointing to me. If they get banned for it, that's their problem. All I can say is "I told you so".

And mind you, I speak for myself and not anyone in my kin/tribe.
    [size=1]· · · [b]curset [color=grey]rank 13 ~ defiler [/color][color=white]brandywine[/color][/b] · · ·
    meraithe [color=grey](retired) anv rank 12 healing rk [/color][color=white]elendilmir[/color][/size]

I'll answer your question wodiz, the person in question was very accepting of the ANV/stainless method of indoctrination, after this step, the subject is given what we creeps call "the kool aid"... Now, this kool aid stuff is wicked dangerous and robs you of all maner of independent thinking and will power. The substance is so strong in fact, that many creeps outlaw it's mere possession, great leaders such as smegrat and vyxe were developing methods of reversing the condition this nasty liquid brings on, but their talents have taken them else where... With out the he checks and balances systems these 2 had set up, the kool aid consumption is at an all time high. This is why you see stand up pvpers consorting with exploiters and farmers of late.

@isi- never said I was xfering my creeps, a friend mentioned he may so I was more or less thinking out loud on that thread. But I am however, considering moving my hunter to another server. I'm just holding off to see I the noldor come back for helms deep. Please direct your further questions to my secritary I'm a very busy Uruk.

@boomi- I love it when you talk dirty, tell me again about the women you do not like. Going into sleep mode.
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."

Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post
    I'll answer your question wodiz, the person in question was very accepting of the ANV/stainless method of indoctrination, after this step, the subject is given what we creeps call "the kool aid"... Now, this kool aid stuff is wicked dangerous and robs you of all maner of independent thinking and will power. The substance is so strong in fact, that many creeps outlaw it's mere possession, great leaders such as smegrat and vyxe were developing methods of reversing the condition this nasty liquid brings on, but their talents have taken them else where... With out the he checks and balances systems these 2 had set up, the kool aid consumption is at an all time high. This is why you see stand up pvpers consorting with exploiters and farmers of late.
    Perhaps I shall remind this person that I have been friends with people in ANV/Stainless for 8+ years and that, in fact, ANV was my very first kinship. (Here: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../instance1.png & Here: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/meraithe.png) I have simply returned home. And I have always been exactly who I am without any influence and regardless of my kintag. Not that I have to prove anything, just merely stating a fact.

We all talk to Hatchlings/Superheals who is a known boxer. He's just a very friendly guy. I played freep for years so I know many of the freeps talk to him when he's on his freeps. A majority of us do not agree with his playstyle and try to avoid being within the vicinity of him. Most of us will not heal him (myself included). Garam, you are also guilty of this on creepside. I have even seen you tell the boxer where to map to to find freeps, even if it is said in a joking manner. Now, does this perhaps mean you have had some of that previously mentioned "kool aid"? You also used to talk about an exploit with warleader heals on creep TS that you used to do while on your warleader. I don't know if you still do it, but I still talk to you. Imagine that?

Sorry to sidetrack, but I do hope I answered your question to your satisfaction, Wodiz.

In the past, some time ago in fact, I remember some freeps healing, helping, and rezzing the boxers hunter's as well.

I don't want to fight or be anywhere around someone boxing the moors, regardless of the side they are currently playing on...mostly because the boxer's been known to go both ways.....

If he wants to do stuff on just one toon as part of a group that's another matter entirely. He will be welcomed if we need a healer (although needed a healer in apoc is like needing a rifle at bizarre guns and guitars)

A final note, I think only forum trolls, on their sock puppets, out to tear everyone else down in a desperate attempt to build themselves up, drink the "kool aid". Feel the same way about people making troll accounts to mess with people in glff. chicken#### if you ask me.
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

I have played this game since open beta trials. I am a member of gerontocracy community. I am always standing by stronger's side. etc.
    So, I am always right. My friends are always right.

poor lady.

Thank you again for your response Mer. It only partialy answers my question though. I know you don't do it and now I know you dont condone the player doing it, I am still confused why you would allow yourself to be associated with and group with said player for the aforementioned reasons. I apologize for any confusion in what I am asking.

Quote Originally Posted by chaironoke View Post
    I have played this game since open beta trials. I am a member of gerontocracy community. I am always standing by stronger's side. etc.
    So, I am always right. My friends are always right.

poor lady.
    That is absolute gold. Can I frame it?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast