We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 201
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Claiming factual objectivity and evidence without showing any doesn't in any way consolidate a valid 'objective opinion'.

    Pretty sure thats in the Objectivity 101 manual somewhere.
    Considering the irony present in this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if occa won the nobel prize for the best analytical science.

    On the contrary I think you're both good/great PvP'rs, and I don't actually understand the mean girls style ##### attacks.
    How about....admission? Want proof? He confessed his intentions and attitude. Why are you so blind to that? Your the second trying to defend.
    Why cant you read when he says: I WANT TO SHAME THEM. I claim he belittles, and he confessed his desire was to belittle. Do you want more proof? Do you think my post is not based on quotes from him? Go defend him, good luck!

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    You absolute weasel! Your lies have shown you out, and you cop out to say you were referring to Stickeez = My group. By that method, anything one person does in a group cements their reputation. If someone not in your tribe runs from a fight, ill equally call you runners. What fail logic! Stickeez is in B-team and has a style and trolliness of his own.
    Yes, if you allow someone to join your group and allow them to stay in your group despite their behavior, then you are, at some level, condoning their behavior. By allowing them to stay, you are saying that having an extra person in your group is worth having players in your group run away from fights.

    Keep guessing, your good at it. You wouldnt have the fainted idea why I made that Champ. Again your perception of value and success is shallow, ignorant and superficial.
    To be terrible on it? If so, you have more than succeeded. For all this talk about what constitutes "real PvP" and quality freep groups, how did your AspaceNspaceV groups do during RoI? I seem to remember them wiping against creep groups smaller than them despite the plethora of advantages that freeps had during that book.


    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Make a video of fellow v fellow with a decent Apex group. Surely Kid is that damn good, he'll easily out preform without TS. Lets see it, or sit down, Kid.
    Talking to some Stainless, it seems they fought an Apex group a couple days back and apparently they did just fine. Unfortunately, I was not there nor did I film it so it must not have happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Hello E community, my name is Kidefence.
    I enjoy playing Champ and Reaver. My signature has the Dunning-Krugereffect, which I believe: That players who think they're great, are in fact average.
    Is your reading comprehension bad enough that you're struggling to understand a Wikipedia article? Even after people have gone out of their way to research more complicated texts, read them, and then regurgitate the information into the simplest possible form, you still have managed to incorrectly interpret the article. I was about to blame the school systems, but I suppose they can't fix stupid.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Talking to some Stainless, it seems they fought an Apex group a couple days back and apparently they did just fine. Unfortunately, I was not there nor did I film it so it must not have happened.
    Nirn + a couple of our less pvp savvy members wouldn't be what I would consider an Apex group. Most of our pvp'ers have been off playing either Final Fantasy or Dota for weeks.

    That being said, I'm under the impression a Stainless group would be the only ones out currently that would require more out of a standard Apex group than bashing our heads up against the keyboard. State of freep heals/dps being stupid and the such. But you're already aware of that. Carry on.
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk321/jdcasy/ApexFlight_zps07fef3b4.png[/IMG][COLOR=#a9a9a9]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B]~ Cirq - r13 LM - Apex - Elendilmir [/B]// [B]Cirone of Windfola ~[/B][B][I]
    "Sometimes survival comes down to not being hit. Actually, most times."[/I] [/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Yes, if you allow someone to join your group and allow them to stay in your group despite their behavior, then you are, at some level, condoning their behavior. By allowing them to stay, you are saying that having an extra person in your group is worth having players in your group run away from fights.
    I've been in a Bayo group on my trash reaver that went 6v6 with with a group of ANV, Apex, and Antithesis people (with ok results). An anonymous hunter in that group at the outset of battle ran from the base of Lugz hill at grams all the way into lugz on multiple occasions when they were the initial dps target (and my sorry r6 Reaver doesn't have blade-toss to stop it). Perhaps a bad example since we all know Gando is a fail, coward RK; but was he any less guilty of condoning this action himself by staying in that group? Certainly who ever was leading had the power to boot, but he's just as free to leave if that level of cowardice is so unacceptable.

    Seriously guys, I've seen 6+ members of I R Creep on in the last day, so you all are still around, and ANV is as well. Record some 6v6s between the two of you so at least some of the egos in this thread can be put in check, I couldn't care less whose that may be. I just want to see some good PvP.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    164
    Sheesh... why the hell do you people hate casual players out there so much?

    Newsflash - the majority of the old elite players have left a long time ago - we've all seen the disappearance of the large top tier raiding kins, now there's only one, maybe two of those that are highly active.

    Perhaps some encouragement of newer / 'casual' players might actually help instead of denigrating the 'casual' players.

    Otherwise, well, we're already at the point where there's nothing happening except 1v1s on TR lawn for hours.. that could equally end up turning into days of that.
    Elendilmir: Southern Cross Kinship
    Freeps: Scruffodian; Scruffbeard; Scruffeldor; Scruffynerf; Scruffwulf; Scruffystone; Scruffiness; Scruffphor; Scruffward
    Creeps: Frothrat; Frothfight; Frothed; Frothleg; Frothnakh; Frothface

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Seriously guys, I've seen 6+ members of I R Creep on in the last day, so you all are still around, and ANV is as well. Record some 6v6s between the two of you so at least some of the egos in this thread can be put in check, I couldn't care less whose that may be. I just want to see some good PvP.

    I'm for this. I personally think your all sh*t. Stop the bickering.
    Put your money where your mouth is.
    Hi!

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    How about....admission? Want proof? He confessed his intentions and attitude. Why are you so blind to that? Your the second trying to defend.
    Why cant you read when he says: I WANT TO SHAME THEM. I claim he belittles, and he confessed his desire was to belittle. Do you want more proof? Do you think my post is not based on quotes from him? Go defend him, good luck!
    Everyone belittles others in this game, don't need proof to know that l0l

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post

    Seriously guys, I've seen 6+ members of I R Creep on in the last day, so you all are still around, and ANV is as well. Record some 6v6s between the two of you so at least some of the egos in this thread can be put in check, I couldn't care less whose that may be. I just want to see some good PvP.
    Yes!!! This I would love to see. I wouldn't bet on which side would win, but I would bet it would probably make the best PvP video around.
    If only to show others the epic battles ( fun ) that can still be had by skilled players without the need to Zerg.
    Wouldn't matter who won ( to me , lol ), I' m sure both sides could still hold their heads high , and shake hands afterward, and move on with more respect for each other than there is at present. ( without the need for excuses - surely a "well played" from the loser to the winner would be warranted..)

    Galoloof is game.... Any others as bold?

    Ps - bet there won't be any WL banners named " this is FarmVille " in the fight...

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by mieka View Post
    Yes!!! This I would love to see. I wouldn't bet on which side would win, but I would bet it would probably make the best PvP video around.
    If only to show others the epic battles ( fun ) that can still be had by skilled players without the need to Zerg.
    Wouldn't matter who won ( to me , lol ), I' m sure both sides could still hold their heads high , and shake hands afterward, and move on with more respect for each other than there is at present. ( without the need for excuses - surely a "well played" from the loser to the winner would be warranted..)

    Galoloof is game.... Any others as bold?

    Ps - bet there won't be any WL banners named " this is FarmVille " in the fight...
    An organized 6v6 is no less a farm session than an organized 1v1 session.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  10. #110
    If I was asked to sumarise the Dunning-Kruger effect, in a few words, I would have said; Ignorance begets [false] confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Players who think they're great, are in fact average.
    This isn't really that far off the mark; It would have been better if he said; "Players who believe they're great could, in fact, be more average than they think.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    I was about to blame the school systems, but I suppose they can't fix stupid.
    ^^Then you go and say this ^^^

    It's quite a high pedestal you put yourself up on when you call others stupid.

    If you're as well versed on the subject as you say, you'll clearly know that there is a bit of a circle jerk aspect to it. Simply put; the people who lack the skill/intelligence to give correct answers are also unable to recognise where they, or others, have made mistakes.

    You are the one who chose to put the Dunning-Kruger effect into your sig. You are the one who chooses to flatter yourself while putting down others.

    If you are going to claim knowledge on the subject at hand. You must, therefore, accept that it is at least possible that you can't see, or are incapable of seeing, your own short comings. Yes?

    The issue with LOTRO PvMP is you can never, with any confidence, assess your own or other peoples success and failure in an environment as subjective as a video game. There is no definitive test that can be applied... ####, I guess the same must also apply that games forums.... Forget everything I just said, I mean I think I made a valid point but then again, who am I to judge?

    The best gauge of success I believe (I might be wrong but this is just my opinion) is did you have fun? If you did what does it matter what others, including me, think/say?

    But bringing your Video to the forums and in it belittling your fellow players. This means that you are deriving fun by causing pain to others. This makes you a bully... I don't want to do your homework for you but you might want to go and research what it is that motivates most bullies.

    I'll give you a hint:

    Many don't realise that they are lacking something, something that provides the contentment we all seek. Now reflect that you decide to bully people in a video game. Could it be that subconsciously you realise that this game isn't the answer to filling that gap you're craving? This brings us right back to the Dunning-Kruger effect; How could you know if you can't know? Given this, how could you be expected to do anything about anyway?
    Last edited by ksjock; Sep 08 2013 at 12:35 AM. Reason: your - you're :/
    "the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best" - Henry VanDyke

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Welcome to the house of lies. Hosted by Kidefence. When you blatantly lie, and are caught red handed, anything else you ATTEMPT to say falls on shaky ground.
    Constrictions, would you like to comment on the creditably a liar has?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Yes, if you allow someone to join your group and allow them to stay in your group despite their behavior, then you are, at some level, condoning their behavior. By allowing them to stay, you are saying that having an extra person in your group is worth having players in your group run away from fights.
    Your in this hole, and your not coming out anytime soon.
    Next time anyone in a group does something less then respectable, no matter how small or one-off it maybe, your logic dictates he should speak for ALL others.

    Who would like to confirm this brilliant logic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    To be terrible on it? If so, you have more than succeeded. For all this talk about what constitutes "real PvP" and quality freep groups, how did your AspaceNspaceV groups do during RoI? I seem to remember them wiping against creep groups smaller than them despite the plethora of advantages that freeps had during that book.
    Constrictions would like that chat with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Claiming factual objectivity and evidence without showing any doesn't in any way consolidate a valid 'objective opinion'. Pretty sure thats in the Objectivity 101 manual somewhere.
    A N V in RoI? Ooow you go girl. I hardly played at all, was busy with other things. NICE TRY BROUGH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Talking to some Stainless, it seems they fought an Apex group a couple days back and apparently they did just fine. Unfortunately, I was not there nor did I film it so it must not have happened.
    So what your telling me is, without you around, Stainless dont need you to preform well. Thanks for the confession.
    Unlike your groups, I am needed to help bring greater co-op and team work due to the high stresses and complexity of what's demanded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Is your reading comprehension bad enough that you're struggling to understand a Wikipedia article? Even after people have gone out of their way to research more complicated texts, read them, and then regurgitate the information into the simplest possible form, you still have managed to incorrectly interpret the article. I was about to blame the school systems, but I suppose they can't fix stupid.
    I have bad comprehension? Liar. If not a liar, your have extremely flawed logic, as noted above. Now that I put your words into the category of less then creditable, let me reply.
    Oh so your blaming my education and learned abilities! How wonderful! Care to attempt to defend yourself?

    I call you X, you reply by saying: I am X. Also show that your a liar as well, which I didnt expect. Yet you cannot defend yourself at all! Whats wrong, kitty got your tougue Kid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanacor View Post
    I'm for this. Put your money where your mouth is.
    Already had several fights, and you know it.
    Last edited by lionoil; Sep 07 2013 at 10:39 PM.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I've been in a Bayo group on my trash reaver that went 6v6 with with a group of ANV, Apex, and Antithesis people (with ok results). An anonymous hunter in that group at the outset of battle ran from the base of Lugz hill at grams all the way into lugz on multiple occasions when they were the initial dps target (and my sorry r6 Reaver doesn't have blade-toss to stop it). Perhaps a bad example since we all know Gando is a fail, coward RK; but was he any less guilty of condoning this action himself by staying in that group? Certainly who ever was leading had the power to boot, but he's just as free to leave if that level of cowardice is so unacceptable.

    Seriously guys, I've seen 6+ members of I R Creep on in the last day, so you all are still around, and ANV is as well. Record some 6v6s between the two of you so at least some of the egos in this thread can be put in check, I couldn't care less whose that may be. I just want to see some good PvP.
    Kid, you should go SHAME THEM to teach them for running. Are you enjoying your logic as much as I am? Or are you ready to fall on your sword? Your initial lie is becoming an eye-sore.

    @Deso: Kid couldn't help himself to turn this into whos-better-then-who. My initial post had no such thing, but he had to flame and belittle me to make himself look good. Dont believe me? You maybe shocked at how much he loved to talk about his own glory when it has nothing to do with my intial point!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    1) more hits over the next few weeks than your videos have gotten in months.
    2) I would argue that yourself and quite a few of your group are incapable of performing the basics of PvP.
    3) You can talk all you want about "actual PvP," but if half your healers are incapable of keeping themselves alive against a solo mid-tier DPS freep class or if your DPS can't parse reasonable numbers against a single target in a clean 1v1 situation, perhaps learning the basics might be a good place to start..
    Im not in competition with him or his ego, it has its own eco-system as you can see. Hes the person who decided to make this who-better-then-who. I simply responded by inserting reality.
    Last edited by lionoil; Sep 07 2013 at 10:42 PM.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    All day baby, all day! Are you loving this as much as I am Kiddo? Its not everyday you get a open and shut case against someone, who feeds you ALL the material you need.

    Merieth keeps thinking im blowing this out of proportion. However, ive urged her to actually understand what is going on. I say Kid is X, he admits it. That isnt blowing anything out of proportion, just means im right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Everyone belittles others in this game, don't need proof to know that l0l
    Everyone? That requires ALOT of evidence. Does Nopain belittle others? No, so clearly not everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I couldn't care less whose that may be. I just want to see some good PvP.
    Yes, i really REALLY wished Kid recorded the fights we've had against each other. Very good fights.
    Last edited by lionoil; Sep 08 2013 at 02:08 AM.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    I didn't see I R Creep or Apoc claim to be better players than ANV unless I missed it in this never ending thread.I am probably one of the last people to boast I'm a better player than other people.I think ANV/Stainless is one of the best kins and tribes out there with some but,not all the best players on the server.

    As I mentioned before we've had several I R Creep vs ANV fights I remember us holding our own just fine.

    I R Creep doesn't have 6 active members in the tribe and ANV has picked up quite a few amazing PvPers from other kins in the last few months so I don't think we could scrape a fair fight together even if we wanted to.

    But,at least on my part,none of these comments were ever saying we're better than ANV,or that their players aren't highly skilled and among the best on the server.Nor do I care for any of the fighting or name calling from anyone on this thread as I like to think I get along with or consider most everyone talked about here my friends.

    This whole thread makes me sad in the pants.I'm going to go watch Chachii's video and cry myself to sleep.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanacor View Post
    I'm for this. I personally think your all sh*t. Stop the bickering.
    Put your money where your mouth is.
    I'm down and am also of the opinion that you're all terrible. Anyways, you need people of quality heals on this sort of mission... quest... thing.
    [URL="http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/spaeh/SignatureN.jpg"][COLOR=#daa520]Fuzzie[/COLOR][/URL]

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Everyone? That requires ALOT of evidence. Does Nopain belittle others? No, so clearly not everyone.
    Nopain is a human being, therefore it is fact that she has belittled someone at some point in this game.
    Your logic is infallible my friend.
    Last edited by Untg99; Sep 08 2013 at 05:40 AM. Reason: on = in

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Nopain is a human being, therefore it is fact that she has belittled someone at some point in this game.
    Your logic is infallible my friend.
    Lol, dont try and pull that on me.
    Your initial statement carries the BoP. I simply gave you a instant logical reply, but if you want to be that technical you'll need to prove it.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Lol, dont try and pull that on me.
    Your initial statement carries the BoP. I simply gave you a instant logical reply, but if you want to be that technical you'll need to prove it.
    Pretty much what I'd say to you with about 90% of what you've posted in this thread.

    Anyway, enough flogging the dead horse. That's all I have to say.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Welcome to the house of lies. Hosted by Kidefence. When you blatantly lie, and are caught red handed, anything else you ATTEMPT to say falls on shaky ground.
    Constrictions, would you like to comment on the creditably a liar has?


    Your in this hole, and your not coming out anytime soon.
    Next time anyone in a group does something less then respectable, no matter how small or one-off it maybe, your logic dictates he should speak for ALL others.

    Who would like to confirm this brilliant logic?


    Constrictions would like that chat with you.

    A N V in RoI? Ooow you go girl. I hardly played at all, was busy with other things. NICE TRY BROUGH.


    So what your telling me is, without you around, Stainless dont need you to preform well. Thanks for the confession.
    Unlike your groups, I am needed to help bring greater co-op and team work due to the high stresses and complexity of what's demanded.


    I have bad comprehension? Liar. If not a liar, your have extremely flawed logic, as noted above. Now that I put your words into the category of less then creditable, let me reply.
    Oh so your blaming my education and learned abilities! How wonderful! Care to attempt to defend yourself?

    I call you X, you reply by saying: I am X. Also show that your a liar as well, which I didnt expect. Yet you cannot defend yourself at all! Whats wrong, kitty got your tougue Kid?



    Already had several fights, and you know it.
    Honestly Orak your groups were chatrooms with target assists, and 90% of the chat was never about the game. Ya I was in "your" kinship for a bit but I learned nothing from you except how to play better by watching your own mistakes. A Stainless group doesn't need some dude yelling at everyone over voice and micro-managing...we already know what to do, this video is proof, we had zero voice comms over that but yet have great coordination on our abilities if you actually pay attention to the video. IMO half the time a "leaders" efforts will wipe the raid that could have probably done alot better because these "raid leaders" have convinced themselves and others that nothing can be done without them commanding it, despite most "raid leaders" being one of the poorest players in a group, because what do bad players do? Find other people to help them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04207000000097513/signature.png]Uggae[/charsig]

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by BushedoSZ View Post
    Honestly Orak your groups were chatrooms with target assists, and 90% of the chat was never about the game.
    I cant remember grouping with you seriously. Besides, not one person would ever agree with you without being biased. After reading your first line, I know anything afterwards is not worth reading. I wont ask all the people who group with me to confirm my view, since I dont take offense when someone like you insults me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Pretty much what I'd say to you with about 90% of what you've posted in this thread.
    Self admission from Kid. Is that not considered evidence? *boggle*
    All ive done is use his own words against him. When I knew he was belittling, he confirmed it by saying: I WANTED TO SHAME THEM.

    And you call that lacking, tsk tsk.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by BushedoSZ View Post
    hmmm.

    ^Who is that?put your character name in your sigs people!
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    167
    It's Uggae.

    Orak, after a five server "tour" I ended up here years ago, you were one of the first I met. I was the highest rank loremaster in the game at the time and the first time I joined your group you spent 10 minutes explaining to me why SoP was worth using (I think to hear yourself talk). Sums up most of my experiences with you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04207000000097513/signature.png]Uggae[/charsig]

  23. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I've been in a Bayo group on my trash reaver that went 6v6 with with a group of ANV, Apex, and Antithesis people (with ok results). An anonymous hunter in that group at the outset of battle ran from the base of Lugz hill at grams all the way into lugz on multiple occasions when they were the initial dps target (and my sorry r6 Reaver doesn't have blade-toss to stop it). Perhaps a bad example since we all know Gando is a fail, coward RK; but was he any less guilty of condoning this action himself by staying in that group? Certainly who ever was leading had the power to boot, but he's just as free to leave if that level of cowardice is so unacceptable.
    Playing like that reflects poorly on both himself and the group he was with. You and I both know that gando plays like an idiot on his hunter, which is why I don't group with it. When you allow a certain behavior to persist in your group or kin, particularly repeatedly, you are making a judgement call that the behavior in question is worth suffering for the extra player. Which is why I presume he keeps his hunter in a kin outside ANV. I haven't asked.


    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Your in this hole, and your not coming out anytime soon.
    Next time anyone in a group does something less then respectable, no matter how small or one-off it maybe, your logic dictates he should speak for ALL others.
    See above. Why do people step down/get fired from positions if they partake in activities that don't necessarily impair their ability to carry out their job? It reflects poorly on whatever organization they're with.


    A N V in RoI? Ooow you go girl. I hardly played at all, was busy with other things. NICE TRY BROUGH.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Spirit-of-PvP

    So what your telling me is, without you around, Stainless dont need you to preform well. Thanks for the confession.
    Unlike your groups, I am needed to help bring greater co-op and team work due to the high stresses and complexity of what's demanded.
    I don't see why that's a bad thing. For the most part, they're all quite brilliant players. They know as much or more about how to play their classes than anyone else on this server. They don't need my or anyone's help to play their classes at a high level as they are simply good players.


    I have bad comprehension? Liar. If not a liar, your have extremely flawed logic, as noted above. Now that I put your words into the category of less then creditable, let me reply.
    Oh so your blaming my education and learned abilities! How wonderful! Care to attempt to defend yourself?

    I call you X, you reply by saying: I am X. Also show that your a liar as well, which I didnt expect. Yet you cannot defend yourself at all! Whats wrong, kitty got your tougue Kid?
    Google Translate had trouble translating this into English. I'm not certain if I could do better.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Playing like that reflects poorly on both himself and the group he was with. You and I both know that gando plays like an idiot on his hunter, which is why I don't group with it. When you allow a certain behavior to persist in your group or kin, particularly repeatedly, you are making a judgement call that the behavior in question is worth suffering for the extra player. Which is why I presume he keeps his hunter in a kin outside ANV. I haven't asked.
    See above. Why do people step down/get fired from positions if they partake in activities that don't necessarily impair their ability to carry out their job? It reflects poorly on whatever organization they're with.
    You claim my groups run, now your talking about organizations? How sly is your forked tongue!
    This is sourced from your lie. Because you cannot back up your lie, you must alter the meaning and imply other elements. This is simply a red-herring to distract from the truth - your a liar.


    Unlike you, I respond directly, not with lies. Yep, the spirit of PVP died in RoI. I was looking to recreate the same environment in MoM and SoM. Does that prove I played ALOT and my KIN sucked? Nope.
    Players that gain a unfair advantage with fake morale pools preform at a higher level because of such cheap tricks. And somehow people think its based off skill?

    I hope everyone is watching how you respond. You say I suck in RoI, so I explain I hardly played to credit your accusation. So you post a thread about me wanting to rebuild pvp. What does that prove? That I made a thread. Nice try, but very weak.
    EDIT: Actually I could be mistaken and played more then I thought. However not anywhere near what I have in the past, therefore to me compared to other books I hardly played. But lets see how you link all of this with some proof that I and my kin suck. Since you are very good at belittling! But very bad at living up to your talk.

    *Constrictions! ARE YOU READING HIS CLAIMS OR ARE YOU THAT BIASED! Tsk tsk, i shouldn't have expected logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    I don't see why that's a bad thing. For the most part, they're all quite brilliant players. They know as much or more about how to play their classes than anyone else on this server. They don't need my or anyone's help to play their classes at a high level as they are simply good players.
    You are clearly extremely new to competitive competition.
    Ever heard of the Barbarians vs the world? Rugby game which shows the difference between team work and individual strength. They gather the best players in the world and throw them into a team called Barbarians. This team usually lose because they're not good at working as a team. This is why Apex groups are usually harder then Acta, because it seems to me they are used to working together.

    Groups I run/make is a team to fight against Apex groups. So when ive ran into your group I should have expected obliteration given the way you boast and belittle. However, your boasting is just Verba Non Acta. Apex easily match your freep groups and do it far more constantly. So why the big head, maaaang? You are suppose to be proving how inferior we all are compared to you, yet the truth is the opposite.
    Your ego and boasting is inferior to your performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    I'm not certain if I could do better.
    Oh my giddy aunt! He admits he cannot translate as good as a PC? Quick you should edit, and say: I can translate better then google.

    Quote Originally Posted by BushedoSZ View Post
    It's Uggae.
    You are SO bold to say 90% of the talk is not even about the game. Noone in their right mind would ever agree with you, the truth is the opposite, I never shut up about tactics and a classes role in the upcoming battle, and during the battle. Fact is I talk about the game too much.
    Yes I know you are Uggae, and I HARDLY played with you in a group. You are lieing. Why should I entertain your words?
    Last edited by lionoil; Sep 09 2013 at 12:32 AM.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43
    Orak and A N V are no longer affiliated with the ANV, RevLove Alliance. Mental ######ation has its limits, my friends.


 

 
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload