We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 201
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorcar View Post
    Sweet! Since you are kind enough to bring a cleaver, I will show you where the apostrophe key is on your keyboard
    You could tear me apart forever with my bad spelling and grammar, but I just had to!! I was trying to be clever!
    I even spelled stupid wrong replying to Isindir. I had to preform the worlds fastest edit!

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    You could tear me apart forever with my bad spelling and grammar, but I just had to!! I was trying to be clever!
    I even spelled stupid wrong replying to Isindir. I had to preform the worlds fastest edit!
    See, it happens. I blame Microsoft Office with all of its auto-corrects because it makes people, like myself, lazy spellers. You aren't really paying attention to what you are typing and next thing you know, you put in "who's" instead or "whose".

  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Especially when OP implied:
    Even though people complain about balance...here is a video of us fighting against the odds in a book with bias against Creeps.

    Reality is:
    Even though people complain about balance...here is a video thats unbalanced. Enjoy! P.S Fig jam!
    LOL. Yup, that much was easily apparent. Thing is, I saw potential in that freep mob. With the right leader, and a good target assist, the battle would have gone the other way. I've taken flak for saying that good fellowships always have a military element to them, but I think this video supports my world view. Whip those freeps into shape and they'll do some serious damage.

  4. #79
    Clearly there is only 1 possible solution to all this bickering: a 6 v 6 round robin tournament featuring Apex, Bpex, Acta Non Verba, Stainless, I R Creep, and... Antithesis (Irish and Lush don't have geared freeps, do they?). Winning Creepside group must face a 6-man Warden group of my choosing for the title 'Meh', winning Freepside group must select a duo to face the 6-boxing spider for the title 'Ehh'. Both freep and creep winning parties are awarded the emote "/rude_flex" as well.

    Post your lineups and lets have a good, clean fight.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Clearly there is only 1 possible solution to all this bickering: a 6 v 6 round robin tournament featuring Apex, Bpex, Acta Non Verba, Stainless, I R Creep, and... Antithesis (Irish and Lush don't have geared freeps, do they?). Winning Creepside group must face a 6-man Warden group of my choosing for the title 'Meh', winning Freepside group must select a duo to face the 6-boxing spider for the title 'Ehh'.

    Post your lineups and lets have a good, clean fight.

    Good luck finding 6 people still playing atm in any of those kins or tribes to fight ANV/Stainless

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    Good luck finding 6 people still playing atm in any of those kins or tribes to fight ANV/Stainless
    I haven't seen Irish or Lush in a while, but I have seen enough of every other kin/tribe to know they are still active enough to field a 6-man, they just don't. Also, edit your post to reflect my edit, Boomie. Someone might think i'm in cahoots with Bryter.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I haven't seen Irish or Lush in a while, but I have seen enough of every other kin/tribe to know they are still active enough to field a 6-man, they just don't. Also, edit your post to reflect my edit, Boomie. Someone might think i'm in cahoots with Bryter.
    I edited because the original post didn't come out in a very coherent thought

    And I don't leave the moors a whole lot so I can only say from my limited view in the moors I haven't seen 6 Antithesis.I R Creep.Or even 6 Apex out in a long time.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    196
    The Great White Warg could solo any of those groups...

  9. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCoolGuy23 View Post
    The Great White Warg could solo any of those groups...
    You're only a 2nd alternate in my hypothetical, gamebreakingly good Warden 6-man.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Alz actually seeks to uphold a level of consideration towards other Creeps and Freeps to effect the moors in a positive way. Trolls always love to attack her, because shes an easy target. But as I said before, people really shouldnt get frustrated at them. They desire some form of balance, and that's worth respecting even if you get zerged horribly once or twice. Its the cheap players who zerg without remorse for the intention of points that deserve a slapping or two.
    With the amount of store consumables she pops, in a time that grossly favors freeps, on one of the stronger freep classes at that, Alzie isn't in the least bit interested in what's fair and fun for everyone either. She's in it for the little purple floaty numbers just as much as anyone else.

    That's all I care to comment on in this entire thread that people are way too uptight about.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    *Not one of your points hold any cohesive merit, none of your points have a foundation apart from yourself. Arguments based on itself to prove itself mean nothing. I however have a foundation of unbiased witnesses. I wont name them, because its clear already you've only shown you love to liar, fabricate the truth to make yourself look good. You will belittle any and all to ensure you, and who you play with always maintain bragging rights. Which by default means you can never admit someone can preform on par or better, due to your bias.
    It is amusing how, before Kidefence had actually posted on this thread, you were already attacking the subject, claiming the video is nothing short of ''dirty''. Makes me wonder according to who's standards, considering Stainless is the only creep tribe running groups nowadays. Or competitive groups, for that matter. Calling Kid's argument moot, but backing yours up with a ''foundation of unbiased witness'' does not give you much credibility as you think. I'll stick to the video means, and believe what my eyes can see and examine. The invitation has been sent - find a group of 2 Reavers, WL and Defiler, and match or surpass what we did on video. It's that simple. Surely it won't be a hard task to tackle, after belittling the Freep groups' level of play and coordination so much. A rather cheap and scumbag feat!


    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    I do have a witness who can admit your own incompetence. However due to privacy, respect and that fact your a total liar, I dont need to prove my words are creditable. But you do. I know you enjoyed your video and those fights, because that's the best you've preformed. I know your freep groups lack tactical and strategics discipline, which speaks about its leadership.

    I have a foundation for my accusations, you dont. Ive got more respect then to drag them into a conversation with a self delusional player who cant get enough of himself. Ive proven your a liar and love to gloat, that was the purpose of my strong words.

    I know I could take ANY player from within your group and it would take at least 2 days to play on par with what I expect. I aim high, I aim for the hardest fights against Apex pen spam, rk spam bubble groups. You aim for easy kills with little challenge, but you make sure you dance and party and let everyone know.

    "I know, I know, I know, I know..."

    What do you really know? You claim to have all this knowledge of ANV/Stainless but cannot prove it in any way. Must be a tough sentiment, wanting others to believe things you are not even certain of. Unless you are certain, and I'm pretty sure that would make you delusional. Those fights in the video are not the best we've performed. Proof? Yes, real proof. Few examples: first ANV video, Champ/Capt duo taking on 6-8 ranked creeps in RoI. Ultimately killing them all in their second effort; Reaver/Defiler duo taking on 4-5 freeps, in RoI, and winning; Creep group taking on 2 groups worth of freeps, in RoI. You can be a witness yourself, check those videos.

    I must say this witness thing of yours has my interest. Witness of what? Did someone see an ANV misclick? Let's just assume Kidefence is a blatant liar. Everything he has stated so far has 0 credibility by itself. But, has numerous videos to back up his talk. What do you have? This "witness" of whoknowswhat. Guess that makes you as much of a liar. Until you have further visible proof, that it is no feat to perform at such a level, I'm afraid this argument is lost on your end.

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Especially when OP implied:
    Even though people complain about balance...here is a video of us fighting against the odds in a book with bias against Creeps.

    Reality is:
    Even though people complain about balance...here is a video thats unbalanced. Enjoy! P.S Fig jam!
    Unbalanced to our favor. That doesn't sound right. Even when they more than doubled us at one point? On freeps. In RoR. Without mentioning the game has become progressively simpler, letting new, unexperienced and even bad players have a pleasant experience just by rolling their face on the keyboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Have I belittled Apoc? Far from it!
    Dubbing the video filth purely because of the presented opposition, be it for their lack of knowledge or skill. What does that tell you.


    Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post

    each of you stainless members play under a false sense of superiority, that you perpetuate through your selective grouping and 1v1ing play styles.

    sad really, you could be so much more, some of you could be half decent leaders/teachers if you weren't so vapid.

    Thank you for the lecture. Although the wise will usually wait to gather sensible information before actually speaking. Not that some average player that spends his hours ganking 1v1s would choose to embrace valuable facts rather than playing his rage-induced forum tantrum of non-cohesive ideas, if they can be called that. It's fun to see how you have to be bitter towards us both in OOC and on the boards. You must have a lot to vent.
    Galareion ~ R13

    Demonio ~ R12

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post
    easiest class in the moors aye? pot meet kettle much?

    say what you like about orak, but at least he gave groups like apex a run when they were at their peak. what did stainless do? oh... thats right... you sat in a circle and stayed out of their way.... how very submissive and weak of you. glad to see you get you guys grouping again....

    each of you stainless members play under a false sense of superiority, that you perpetuate through your selective grouping and 1v1ing play styles.

    sad really, you could be so much more, some of you could be half decent leaders/teachers if you weren't so vapid.
    ANV has given us plenty of good group versus group fights but are out far less and the majority play late night/Aussie times which I frequently don't,or many other people for that matter so there isn't much for them to do but 1vs1.

    Maybe I should be happy you defended Orak here but......really I was just shocked by it.I didn't bother digging through my SS to show the many remarks you made in OOC and in tells completely bashing our tribe and it's members.Where you whole-heartedly insisted that us and our playstyle,refusing to join raids and get in creep TS ruined the moors.

    Or pointing out you grouped with us some,in fact it was your idea for me to join I R Creep after I left FM!And you were so excited about our small group,high co-op groups one week (while frequenting the 1vs1s,I might add) and the next week you were back to raids,ganking 1vs1s,starting your tribe and trolling our tribe every chance you got while blaming us for anything and everything wrong in the moors when really what ruined the moors for you is Griz left and you burned your bridges with all your friends by being a wishy-washy jerk.

    We have a saying in Utah,"If you don't like the weather,wait 5 minutes." same can be said for you feelings,attitude,playstyle,an d blame-placement on any given day Garam.
    Last edited by BeckyMcGee; Sep 06 2013 at 05:20 PM.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCoolGuy23 View Post
    The Great White Warg could solo any of those groups...

    Four moves or less.

  14. #89
    I have no idea why A N V and Acta Non Verba members argueing like that.
    You guys were good friends.. one of stainless member called orak to drunken kiwi with affection. etc.
    On that point, Alzie's group is far better than stainless. She and her friends are friendly and have peace.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Klamath Falls, Or
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by chaironoke View Post
    She and her friends are friendly and have peace.
    We are all about having a good time and almost always do. All that really matters. Though our peace is often filled with some sarcasm, mockery, and senses of humor either impaired or exacerbated by drunken men, dwarves, and hobbits. The elves don't get drunk, they only whine about not being able to kill the bloody damned bird.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    263
    Keep it up guys

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Champtain View Post
    waffle
    Think you missed the points entirely..

    They are commenting on your tribes Illusory Superiority complex, which is evidenced in the video... not so much your ability to play..which was summed up nicely by Garam

    Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post
    each of you stainless members play under a false sense of superiority, that you perpetuate through your selective grouping and 1v1ing play styles.

    sad really, you could be so much more, some of you could be half decent leaders/teachers if you weren't so vapid.
    to which you replied..

    Quote Originally Posted by Champtain View Post

    Thank you for the lecture. Although the wise will usually wait to gather sensible information before actually speaking.
    Dude...people have seen evidence of this ( sensible information seen with their own eyes ) for years now..How much more "information" does one really need before they can comment on what is obvious to many, many others?
    THINK about what people are saying, try and lose your superior mindset for a minute, and play for fun, not to put youself up on some imaginary pedestal ..

    ;P

    EDIT - If putting yourselves on said pedestal IS your way of having fun - then so be it.. your choice..
    Last edited by mieka; Sep 06 2013 at 09:10 PM.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by mieka View Post
    grub grub

    Reread Bayonet's posts and think again.

    Can anonymous posters even have opinions of their own?
    Galareion ~ R13

    Demonio ~ R12

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Forums PvP suck because I have no idea who 3/4 of the people who post are.Fix your sigs people.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Champtain View Post
    It is amusing how, before Kidefence had actually posted on this thread, you were already attacking the subject, claiming the video is nothing short of ''dirty''.
    Yes, do you know why? Because he goes to extra effect to insert comments into the video to make fun of casual players. I knew instantly his motives. I also read Mer belittling Alz! Clearly before I posted, motives were already obvious.
    Yes I could get people within your own camp, no I wont, because I dont even need them. Gala, do you seriously stand up for this rubbish? Have you not even taken notice of his BLATANT lies? I dont care if im wrong, prove it without lieing.

    Back in MoM, would you praise someone who gains a 4-5k morale bubble from gear? Dont think so, but standards now change, and people dont care as much. I remember you used to hold reality in higher regard. PVP and fairness over bragging and boasting rights. How many times would we watch fully geared PVE/PVP freeps (rks+cappy combo) roll out from GV with a easy class make up and sigh at their idea of PVP killing average creeps. Yet we'd watch Eddy, who boasted little and not as geared kick ### based off skill. We knew others couldn't hold a candle to some real PVPers, and always looked down on the others idea of PVP.

    The night Stickeez keep running, our group had 4-5 fights, about think we won 2/5? fights, but they were well deserved. 1 Ba 1 Rvr trying to dps through Vapaad heals, yourself and Gando. In DG Zap dropped into heals temperay to assist and we won. Last fight at AE. Very good fights even though 2-3 extra freeps came back twice. But more impressive is 2 creep dps getting through the heals of 3 freeps. Would you even admit that is good? Or you side with Kid that im sub-par who lacks basics. If so, fight Apex with 2 dps and write back. Its not your praise im after, im checking your outlook of reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champtain View Post
    Unbalanced to our favor. That doesn't sound right. Even when they more than doubled us at one point? On freeps. In RoR. Without mentioning the game has become progressively simpler, letting new, unexperienced and even bad players have a pleasant experience just by rolling their face on the keyboard.
    Stack decent healers in a group of 6-8, and casual freeps who dont drop peak dps struggle to get efficient kills. Reavers were even being FF not healers! Ive wiped 12 Freeps with 4 Creeps, one was on follow. So what does that prove?

    Quote Originally Posted by Champtain View Post
    Dubbing the video filth purely because of the presented opposition, be it for their lack of knowledge or skill. What does that tell you.
    Dubbing what?
    Last edited by lionoil; Sep 07 2013 at 01:14 AM.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Hello E community, my name is Kidefence.
    I enjoy playing Champ and Reaver. My signature has the Dunning-Krugereffect, which I believe: That players who think they're great, are in fact average. However, I think im a great player, and in reality probably even better, which im not ashamed to admit contracts my own theory I project onto others. I also make bias videos to further my theory by selective battles without tackling real players in a fair fight.

    Im also a firm believer in publicly shaming causal people who play for fun, when they run away when they're about to die. I hope if i can shame them enough, they will stop running so they die. If anyone challenges me, i'll fabricate blatant lies to belittle them, and always use a superficial meaning argument as my foundation, such as video views, points etc.
    I believe the actions of one person in a group, and not necessarily apart of a kin/tribe can instantly devalue the core players of the entire group. Therefore its far easier to project my lies and false accusations. But of course i am immune to this being used against me.

    I dont mind slandering and altering the truth for a good video, which may have a obvious negative effect on all players, especially new and casual players wanting to enjoy a good spirited PVP environment. I know only a select few will enjoy these bias videos since they're created to alter the truth for our own entertainment. This may have the effect of casual players not coming out into the moors, and people becoming very bitter and spiteful created by my own lies. I prefer videos that are liked regardless of their effect, rather then good spirited videos that promote PVP.

    Im looking for like minded people.

    *Everything here, is from his own mouth in this thread.*
    Hey Gala, defend that. If you want quote, ill get them.
    Last edited by lionoil; Sep 06 2013 at 11:03 PM.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,225
    Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post
    easiest class in the moors aye? pot meet kettle much?

    say what you like about orak, but at least he gave groups like apex a run when they were at their peak. what did stainless do? oh... thats right... you sat in a circle and stayed out of their way.... how very submissive and weak of you. glad to see you get you guys grouping again....

    each of you stainless members play under a false sense of superiority, that you perpetuate through your selective grouping and 1v1ing play styles.

    sad really, you could be so much more, some of you could be half decent leaders/teachers if you weren't so vapid.

    still thinking about transferring to brandy so you can 'rank faster'? either way it's interesting that you'd discredit a group of players for not being "half decent leaders/teachers" when I've hardly witnessed anything of the sort from you. And as kid mentioned, camping GV with overwhelming numbers and then disappearing during the next book doesn't exactly count.

  23. #98
    All trolling aside...

    Seriously, everyone should put their money where their mouth is and throw down in some 4-6v4-6 action.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    All trolling aside...

    Seriously, everyone should put their money where their mouth is and throw down in some 4-6v4-6 action.
    Yes, I also want to see people defend Kid who admits to everything ive said, yet people think/call me delusional and blowing things out of proportion. Usually when someone says: Look a plane, and a plane appears, its not blowing things out of proportion, its saying what it is.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,760
    Claiming factual objectivity and evidence without showing any doesn't in any way consolidate a valid 'objective opinion'.

    Pretty sure thats in the Objectivity 101 manual somewhere.
    Considering the irony present in this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if occa won the nobel prize for the best analytical science.

    On the contrary I think you're both good/great PvP'rs, and I don't actually understand the mean girls style ##### attacks.

 

 
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload