We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 201
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7
    Excellent video kid, props for putting it together.
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Trash.
    you take this game way too seriously, it's a joke regardless. you want actual pvp play something else, and if this game is all you play how would you even know what true pvp is?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    1.I remember there was a certain group that outnumbered our freep group that kept having members run away as they wiped. Oh right, it was your group.

    What group?An I R Creep group.You guys can squabble all you like but,unless a freep group is already getting zerged,I can't say that I have ever been in an I R Creep group,Irish,Lushy,Orak and me,that did not give ANV,Apex,Stainless,Apoc,Brawle rs or any kin on this server a good fight,even if we knew we were going to lose.Orak has never told us to run away,and Irish would kick anyone's butt who even thought for a second about running.Anyways.Carry on with your fighting children.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  3. #53
    Only real pvp vids are ones where freshly rolled r0 creeps beat fully geared macro using r15 freeps.


    Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Only real pvp vids are ones where freshly rolled r0 creeps beat fully geared macro using r15 freeps.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    What group?An I R Creep group.You guys can squabble all you like but,unless a freep group is already getting zerged,I can't say that I have ever been in an I R Creep group,Irish,Lushy,Orak and me,that did not give ANV,Apex,Stainless,Apoc,Brawle rs or any kin on this server a good fight,even if we knew we were going to lose.Orak has never told us to run away,and Irish would kick anyone's butt who even thought for a second about running.Anyways.Carry on with your fighting children.
    Kid is a blatant liar.
    Which is why I didnt have to take anything he says that serious. Usually ill write a long post, but since Kid is nothing but a ego driven popularity seeker, his words are meaningless. Im sure he doenst realize if he gear swapped in MoM, we'd mock him off the server.

    “Meaningless! Meaningless!” You words are meaningless!

    P.S For the trolls, have fun!

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Kid is a blatant liar.
    Which is why I didnt have to take anything he says that serious. Usually ill write a long post, but since Kid is nothing but a ego driven popularity seeker, his words are meaningless. Im sure he doenst realize if he gear swapped in MoM, we'd mock him off the server.

    “Meaningless! Meaningless!” You words are meaningless!

    P.S For the trolls, have fun!
    This guy has truly lost his mind

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1
    Orak, aren't you that guy who e-dates on lotro? no wonder you take this game so seriously, its your hunting ground for a pixel gf.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Quiet interesting, you'd rather a video killing a hoard of greenies that provide little to no challenge, then display strong PVP verses good competition and even numbers. Your measure of success is based on kills/points/views/likes and not based on skill/performance/team work/competition/fair play/respect/honestly.
    For all the insulting you claim I am doing to the freeps we fought, you sure are quick to call them a hoard of greenies that provide little to no challenge.

    1) Appears the amount of video views mean something. The kid laughing in a car has more views then yours, and yours has more then mind, so what does that prove? Although i wasnt aware we were in competition! Will you post any video as long as it gets views and hits? Explain why you'll distort the truth for entertainment. You should become a reporter for FOX.
    You posted your vid claiming it would help teach BAs how to use 3 skills in a row. It would seem like you would need people to view it in order for them to learn how to play the easiest class in the moors. Yet almost no views, so it seems a bit pointless.

    2) You are bold to insult me about how I lack the basics of PVP. You cannot prove your point, unless you show evidence of me failing at every basic element all the time...good luck.
    You have a champ with what I would guess is a reasonably large amount of /played. And it is still terrible. Is more evidence needed?

    3) If you want to measure your TEAMS success, try being successful for a start. Ive watched Stainless creeps have more chances to get kills then my group, with more players, and less Freep opposition yet fail. Ive NEVER ran with two high ranking BA and RVR, with 2 Defilers and 2 WL and fail that hard.
    I would be very interested in seeing any clips you would have of your group outperforming what was in that video. E.g. if you can find a couple of reavers, a wl and a defiler that improved on what we (myself, demonio, parafernalia, proton's wl) were able to do in the first couple of clips just send me a link.
    [quote]
    5) Im glad you wanted to boast about how badly I and my team plays. Dont think any logical person can take you serious after that. I dont claim THE best, but I do see your laying the foundation to take that hill by putting others down. Sorry Kid, your just not as good as you think you are.
    I almost hate to say this, but I probably am. Maybe even a little bit better.
    6) I know for a 100% fact, your group doesnt co-op anywhere near my groups even though ive never been in them. Why can I claim? Because there's lack of evidence to the contrary.
    Do you think about what you write before you post? This statement shows that you literally do not understand how logic works at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    What group?An I R Creep group.You guys can squabble all you like but,unless a freep group is already getting zerged,I can't say that I have ever been in an I R Creep group,Irish,Lushy,Orak and me,that did not give ANV,Apex,Stainless,Apoc,Brawle rs or any kin on this server a good fight,even if we knew we were going to lose.Orak has never told us to run away,and Irish would kick anyone's butt who even thought for a second about running.Anyways.Carry on with your fighting children.
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Kid is a blatant liar.
    Which is why I didnt have to take anything he says that serious. Usually ill write a long post, but since Kid is nothing but a ego driven popularity seeker, his words are meaningless. Im sure he doenst realize if he gear swapped in MoM, we'd mock him off the server.

    “Meaningless! Meaningless!” You words are meaningless!

    P.S For the trolls, have fun!
    I remember quite distinctly Stickeez running away from several fights in a row. Partly because of the jokes that were being made in kin chat and how we started to target him first just so he would get rezzed and be killed more before the wipe. Overall, pretty funny. However, it seems as though I'm not so much a liar as Isi's last post contains more than a grain of the truth. The previous sentence was suggesting that you might not be particularly intelligent if you were able to forget an event to the extent that you would call someone a liar for bringing it up. And that last sentence was suggesting that you might need help understanding the first few sentences due to your aforementioned struggles.

  9. #59
    Thanks for posting this -- great video in terms of editing, presentation, music, etc. Briefly, here are some thoughts after watching all 29 minutes.

    Creepside:
    1. High ranked warband, all members know their roles, and are used to playing with each other
    2. Reaver/WL combo, you get +dmg bonus
    3. WL/defiler cross-heals
    4. Excellent target assists
    The group grew to a full-fledged fellowship later on, but this was the core idea, and it is a good one.

    This is what I gathered from studying the opposition:
    1. Large amount of low/medium rankers, suggesting an undergeared status
    2. An apparent lack of grouping in the beginning, with better grouping near the end of the video
    3. Bad target-assists
    4. Apparently no focus fire?
    5. Confusion, panicking and targeting dps classes instead of healing, although to their credit they did take a defiler down at one point
    6. Battle strategy (example: why aren't the healers kiting melee through tar)?

    My conclusion: a well-disciplined, ranked, veteran group took on an unruly, uncoordinated and more green enemy ... and won. As, of course, they should. Now if the OP's intent was to demonstrate this, well and good. However, if it was to suggest that there is decent group vs. group action, decent enough to warrant a return to the game (for higher-ranked creeps who require a challenge in their enemy), then I would say that you need more persuasive PvP action than this.
    Fight bravely, win epically. But if you must die ... die well.
    Rkahnakh, R12 BA. Aesopwulf, R8 LM.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    I remember quite distinctly Stickeez running away from several fights in a row. Partly because of the jokes that were being made in kin chat and how we started to target him first just so he would get rezzed and be killed more before the wipe. Overall, pretty funny. However, it seems as though I'm not so much a liar as Isi's last post contains more than a grain of the truth. The previous sentence was suggesting that you might not be particularly intelligent if you were able to forget an event to the extent that you would call someone a liar for bringing it up. And that last sentence was suggesting that you might need help understanding the first few sentences due to your aforementioned struggles.

    Stickeez isn't our group at least wasn't when I was on I can remember grouping with him maybe a few times.Not any offense to Stickeez but he doesn't come to mind when I think about our groups i.e. Irish,Orak,Lush,Rambo and I'd probably include Ty in that because he grouped with us a fair bit so did Faery later on.

    But really I can see a lot of points from all sides,also I see a lot of stuff I don't agree with from all parties but,it really irks me we'd be labeled or accused of running from fights because I think we put a lot of effort into challenging fights,fights where we were outnumbered,had one DPS class etc. I think that's why we get along well as a tribe we all like a challenge and co-oping as much as possible.We talk strat to death,always have a plan and go out and find fights.

    There's a lot of things we do but,I have to say running isn't one of them.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  11. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by NazgulOpposer View Post
    1. Large amount of low/medium rankers, suggesting an undergeared status
    The changes in loot with RoR and U10 have had a dramatic effect on freepside gearing. I had previously thought when I wear all my gear/good LIs i was one of the best geared freeps out there, but over the last month I've come to see that this just isn't the case. Certainly a number of the very low ranked freeps didn't have all their audacity, but when talking about LIs and jewelry the VAST majority of freeps are running very close to 'ideal' builds, in the sense of total stat potency compared to what is mathematically possible. This is not to say the builds are ideal for what they are trying to do, but the vast majority of the freeps in that video have a lot of great gear (again, excluding those r1-5ers without full aud).
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    *Not one of your points hold any cohesive merit, none of your points have a foundation apart from yourself. Arguments based on itself to prove itself mean nothing. I however have a foundation of unbiased witnesses. I wont name them, because its clear already you've only shown you love to liar, fabricate the truth to make yourself look good. You will belittle any and all to ensure you, and who you play with always maintain bragging rights. Which by default means you can never admit someone can preform on par or better, due to your bias.

    *The only thing I have to prove is that your a liar, arrogant, ignorant of others and your cannot out preform others as easily as you claim.
    - You claim my groups run
    - You claim what you dont know
    - Your egotistical
    - You love to belittle any and all

    With that in mind, how can anything you claim be true, when the source is so corrupt? Noone would trust a computer with a virus, so why should anyone believe your boastful claims are true? That's an argument without accounting for witnesses commenting on your incompetence!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    I remember quite distinctly Stickeez running away
    You absolute weasel! Your lies have shown you out, and you cop out to say you were referring to Stickeez = My group. By that method, anything one person does in a group cements their reputation. If someone not in your tribe runs from a fight, ill equally call you runners. What fail logic! Stickeez is in B-team and has a style and trolliness of his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    For all the insulting you claim I am doing to the freeps we fought, you sure are quick to call them a hoard of greenies that provide little to no challenge.
    I never called Apoc a hoard of greenies, it was a reply to what you said : "I would find a clip of someone soloing a full raid of greenies far more impressive then soloing any of my creeps."
    You find it more entertaining to match skill v numbers, then skill v skill. Term hoard of greenies is using the same term as your 'full raid of greenies.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    You posted your vid claiming it would help teach BAs how to use 3 skills in a row. It would seem like you would need people to view it in order for them to learn how to play the easiest class in the moors. Yet almost no views, so it seems a bit pointless.
    1) Yup, and because so many BAs dont use their skills correctly to maximise dps, a video is easier to explain then talking all the time.
    2) You equate views to value. What a shallow outlook you have. The child laughing in the back of the car video has more value then yours!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    You have a champ with what I would guess is a reasonably large amount of /played. And it is still terrible. Is more evidence needed?
    Keep guessing, your good at it. You wouldnt have the fainted idea why I made that Champ. Again your perception of value and success is shallow, ignorant and superficial.

    Do you want comment on why I made a warden also? Come on fig jam, you can do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    I would be very interested in seeing any clips you would have of your group outperforming what was in that video. E.g. if you can find a couple of reavers, a wl and a defiler that improved on what we (myself, demonio, parafernalia, proton's wl) were able to do in the first couple of clips just send me a link.
    I do have a witness who can admit your own incompetence. However due to privacy, respect and that fact your a total liar, I dont need to prove my words are creditable. But you do. I know you enjoyed your video and those fights, because that's the best you've preformed. I know your freep groups lack tactical and strategics discipline, which speaks about its leadership.

    I have a foundation for my accusations, you dont. Ive got more respect then to drag them into a conversation with a self delusional player who cant get enough of himself. Ive proven your a liar and love to gloat, that was the purpose of my strong words.

    I know I could take ANY player from within your group and it would take at least 2 days to play on par with what I expect. I aim high, I aim for the hardest fights against Apex pen spam, rk spam bubble groups. You aim for easy kills with little challenge, but you make sure you dance and party and let everyone know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    I almost hate to say this, but I probably am. Maybe even a little bit better.
    Just keeps on growing, fig jam, you know it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Do you think about what you write before you post? This statement shows that you literally do not understand how logic works at all.
    You've done a great job cementing your lies so far, dont stop now.
    Last edited by lionoil; Sep 06 2013 at 01:50 AM.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by NazgulOpposer View Post
    My conclusion: a well-disciplined, ranked, veteran group took on an unruly, uncoordinated and more green enemy ... and won. As, of course, they should. Now if the OP's intent was to demonstrate this, well and good. However, if it was to suggest that there is decent group vs. group action, decent enough to warrant a return to the game (for higher-ranked creeps who require a challenge in their enemy), then I would say that you need more persuasive PvP action than this.
    Especially when OP implied:
    Even though people complain about balance...here is a video of us fighting against the odds in a book with bias against Creeps.

    Reality is:
    Even though people complain about balance...here is a video thats unbalanced. Enjoy! P.S Fig jam!

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Ive got more respect
    clearly both an ample supply of that, time, and bad english to give even the sturdiest of minds pause for reflection. Whichever light you seem to see your own groups in, that 2 days comment seems to be resoundingly untrue in amusing conjunction with the fact that it seems to me, groups like these even without the use of voice comms manage to outperform your supposedly top-tier challenge seeking martyrs.


    However, I am also of the opinion that people who abandon their groups or run away during PvP at any point should be shamed for it. I find opportunism perfectly condonable, but not at the expense of players that are depending on you to perform your role so to speak.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  15. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    clearly both an ample supply of that, time, and bad english to give even the sturdiest of minds pause for reflection. Whichever light you seem to see your own groups in, that 2 days comment seems to be resoundingly untrue in amusing conjunction with the fact that it seems to me, groups like these even without the use of voice comms manage to outperform your supposedly top-tier challenge seeking martyrs.

    Stop trying to talk Isindir. Your were so silly to xfer on and off E, get r12 on your Champ and get banned. You dare to call me stupid? You lack credibility and experience to comment on topic, since you must have been in or around such fights to comment. What a joke, do you really think you'll kill Apex with fifi having 18k+ morale without TS? Good, ill love to watch you out preform!

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Stop trying to talk Isindir. Your were so silly to xfer on and off E, get r12 on your Champ and get banned. You dare to call me stupid? You lack credibility and experience to comment on topic, since you must have been in or around such fights to comment. What a joke, do you really think you'll kill Apex with fifi having 18k+ morale without TS? Good, ill love to watch you out preform!
    Let's not talk about credibility, since your only contributions to this thread have been self-assured pedantry and "not PvP as I see fit" rants that would put afterthoughts novels to shame. Or how mine could possibly be affected by transferring or becoming banned when the topic at hand was group dynamics, or how it even relates in the slightest sense. However, having lead a kin and groups frequently enough (at one point I believe our total renown was 2nd in the North American freepside kins overall, incidentally only slightly behind brotherhood, on brandywine) I'm afraid I'm just not as vocal about how experienced and knowledgeable I am as you have been, clearly to my detriment.

    But it's cool, you can kill a high morale runekeeper with focus fire and skill timing. Good for you.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  17. #67

    Thumbs up

    easiest class in the moors aye? pot meet kettle much?

    say what you like about orak, but at least he gave groups like apex a run when they were at their peak. what did stainless do? oh... thats right... you sat in a circle and stayed out of their way.... how very submissive and weak of you. glad to see you get you guys grouping again....

    each of you stainless members play under a false sense of superiority, that you perpetuate through your selective grouping and 1v1ing play styles.

    sad really, you could be so much more, some of you could be half decent leaders/teachers if you weren't so vapid.
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Let's ,
    You value numbers and points over quality. I dont. Numbers simply mean consistency. Killing 100 level 40 rks means nothing if you cant kill a well geared healing Rk. We usually call these players zerg babies, who value points over skill.

    Since Kid cannot dig himself out of a hole this deep. Ill enjoy reading your frantic explanation of how one person not in tribe can alter the reputation of committed die hard creep group I lead. You cant, and your a blatant liar.

    I shall conclude: I have nothing against any player for how they play, not even Kiddy. But I do detest the elitist self inflated attitude belittling causal players who enjoy lotro for fun, and exploiting them to making themselves look even better. I know all Acta are above average players on any toon, thats a given and undisputed fact. Ive got nothing against anyone in Lotro, but I hate snobby nosed brats who down on others, and stand tall over casual players. The only person causing drama is your ego driven videos made for popularity and insulting others by saying "lets see how they go 1v1, or running already". If you truly were as good as you say, you wouldnt make videos killing average players with little resistance. Further more, reading snappy needless boasting comments against Apoc/Alz by Mer. Im infuriated to see such people still exist outside high school!

    Make a video of fellow v fellow with a decent Apex group. Surely Kid is that damn good, he'll easily out preform without TS. Lets see it, or sit down, Kid.

    EDIT: Isi, what have I done in this thread? Im defending the weak players Kid loves to spit on and boast over.
    Last edited by lionoil; Sep 06 2013 at 03:52 AM.

  19. #69
    I'm a person who generally learn from info on the forums so I just wanted to post this which is a post you made.
    -My thoughts.
    If the hunter and rk dps was reduced slightly, their wouldnt be any problem in the moors. Minis used as pure dps class are just as bad, and changing the dps of these three classes would bring balance back.

    Ive concluded Creepside cannot out heal one supported RK or Hunter without three good healers. Therefore when Freeps have this combo and extra dps, Creepside need even more Defilers or Warleaders.

    I conclude this due to following experiences.
    1) 30min RoP open field fight. Creepside: 2WL 1Def, Rvr and BA. Freepside: Healing Rk, Captain, Mini, Guard, Hunter. Three healers managed to out heal one buffed Fleet hunter with support and half a guard. Fears and Stuns were used to reduce the Freep dps.

    2) Various even numbered Delving fights verses Apex which we can win comfortably. Last night Apex dps was Champion+Burg+Captain, and Creeps managed to maintain the fight. But soon as a hunter was introduced the dps becomes unmanageable.

    3) Fighting Zapdos with buffs. Zapdos alone is hard to heal through with one healer, adding buffs and support requires 2-3 healers. Similar situation as previously.

    If Freepside has a top tier dps class with support and extra dps classes, the fight is unmanageable without stacking 4+ healers.
    If you check their video the freeps have a whole handful of characters which come under the classes you listed . Perhaps its worth a mention that none of this is relevant as long as the opposition follows whatever is deemed as " tactical and strategics discipline". On the contrary you can see that the OPs group only had 1 WL and 1 Defiler. Considering the state of the Moors is, seeing anyone playing on the creepside is a feat in itself.

    As far as belittling others , if you we're to go through alot of these posts on the forum I'm sure that you'll find many posts no different from the ones in here. Freeep / Creep OOC or Teamspeak is no better. Even in this thread you've added to insult than actually applaud them for going against an organized group .

    Whats really funny is , everyone talks about how organized and strategic each persons group is and how others aren't. However not a single person would bother sending a tell on how to improve or start an open group for a few minutes to tell/show the so called greenies how to better the game. For this I thank people like Sniz, Ranuron and Leapyear (the only groups Ive seen in ages) for taking folks like us along for some fun . Does this not result in better PVP ?

    PS: As a piece of advice always target the defiler last. No one wants an orc corpse doing a face plant in the middle of the battlefield. Thanks.
    [CENTER]Saelrom - 85 Minstrel | Swadra - 85 Warden | Navya 75 Burglar | Sindhu - 95 Captain | Saelwiz - 85 Rune-Keeper | Adoraba - 75 Hunter | Saelwar | 85 Guardian | Saelwise - 85 Loremaster[/CENTER]
    [center] Saelgash - R9 Defiler[/center]

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    belittling of other players.
    so in other words you sleep in bed with apex, who's only half decent skill is due to the classes they play, and call them the best group out in the moors basically? that's pretty sad. also, you're one to talk about others being self righteous and elitist. the pot and the kettle....

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfiniteImmortal View Post
    so in other words you sleep in bed with apex, who's only half decent skill is due to the classes they play, and call them the best group out in the moors basically? that's pretty sad. also, you're one to talk about others being self righteous and elitist. the pot and the kettle....
    Last time I checked, I confronted certain Apex members and served them the same dish. Pen spam reality check, and a Freep v Creep comparison. After 8 pages, I thought it turned out alright.
    EDIT: Will say, at least you can talk to most Apex and explain the obvious. Kid however would defend anything he does as pure skill, and fig jam. Any competition must be stamped out, and no one comes close to himself due to superficial reasons like video views, lol! Sadly, his mindset is superficial but plays with a group of very good individual players that perform very well within the same area, but that isnt the same as team work. Maybe fighting the same Apex groups I fought will smack some reality back into him. Oh side note. Kid, make sure you dont have 2 high ranked rvr or bas and fail again, that would be shameful. Most dps ive ever had was 3, never 4.

    Have I belittled Apoc? Far from it! Ive applauded them and thanked their attitude and willingness to fight for fun regardless of outcome or performance. Ive spoken highly of Alz, and I shall go even further! E needs more people like Alz, and she does a good job leading people even though she may not always feel up to it. It can be hard work leading constantly for the sake of others, to the point where it's not fun for the leader. People like her and Sniz as mentioned deserve a thank you thread every week.

    Alz actually seeks to uphold a level of consideration towards other Creeps and Freeps to effect the moors in a positive way. Trolls always love to attack her, because shes an easy target. But as I said before, people really shouldnt get frustrated at them. They desire some form of balance, and that's worth respecting even if you get zerged horribly once or twice. Its the cheap players who zerg without remorse for the intention of points that deserve a slapping or two.

    Ive shouted down the insults from the 'elite' that boast off casual players who play for fun. I strongly suggest they actually do something good for the server, apart from tearing others down and wanting to to SHAME casual players who run for good reason!

    *The E PVP I helped created was formed from fun, mutual respect and no boasting. Kid creates a negative attitude that's only enjoyable for the cool kids. Sounds like the bullied Kid at school has become a cyber bully. Parents, always discipline your Kids. Ask yourselves how this attitude will help new players coming into the moors?
    Last edited by lionoil; Sep 06 2013 at 11:34 AM.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    711
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfiniteImmortal View Post
    .... apex, who's only half decent skill is due to the classes they play,.....
    Can somebody please translate this part into a coherent statement so I can decide if it warrants a response or not? Thanks in advance.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    I understand the intention to insult Orak but,why are you insulting my tribe?I can promise you have NEVER seen me,Rambo,Lush,or Irish boasting about how we're better players than anyone skill-wise on the forums or anyone else.In fact you would be hard-pressed to find a post from any of them other than very rare post on grats threads from Lushy since they make a point to not read or post on forums.

    I don't think we're martyrs,I think we play PvP the way in which we all most enjoy it which is in challenging fights where we actually have to think about what skills we're using versus freeps who are equally good if not better than us.

    I have always poked fun at myself for being a key-turner.I know I'm a middle of the pack player,and sometimes the equal challenge I can place for my skills is just walking out of Grams.I guess if I was losing sleep over it,sometime in the last 4 years I would've learned to mouse-turn but,I'm old and set in my way.

    I recall having some excellent late night fights,our group versus ANV on TR ramp and near LC in particular.I don't remember either group floundering they really were good fights.

    I also can say we've had tons of fights against Apex that were equally fun and challenging.

    I think again it's comparing apples and oranges,though not in playing ability because I think both are excellent but in tactics,class makeup,and numbers.I have been in freep and creep groups with both kins/tribes and they are totally different in how they play and run a group.(They must not be as elitists as you're all claiming because they've all readily let me join their groups)

    Isindar you seem really intent on bashing I R Creep and it's players but,I can't remember us fighting you much if at all because you were always solo and we don't engage solos (unless for greenie defiler zerg video purposes)so unless you're basing your info off of killing me or Orak solo I don't see where you're coming up with this.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorcar View Post
    Can somebody please translate this part into a coherent statement so I can decide if it warrants a response or not? Thanks in advance.
    Im sleeping in your bed now! Ill bring the CLEAVER! You bring the LEAVER! :P

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    711
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Im sleeping in your bed now! Ill bring the CLEAVER! You bring the LEAVER! :P
    Sweet! Since you are kind enough to bring a cleaver, I will show you where the apostrophe key is on your keyboard

 

 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload