We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 201
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars0621 View Post
    Thank you again for your response Mer. It only partialy answers my question though. I know you don't do it and now I know you dont condone the player doing it, I am still confused why you would allow yourself to be associated with and group with said player for the aforementioned reasons. I apologize for any confusion in what I am asking.
    Exploiting is blatantly against the CoC, it's very true and people should not exploit.
    However even still, exploiting to some can be a part of having fun with the game. To these people, being a video game, exploiting only has select issues with it that should be considered by the exploiter before attempting or going overboard, lest there should actually be anything worth being banned over it.

    These are:
    1) Inhibiting Turbines ability to grind our asses off and make us pay/wait for useless golds (In many cases this may be deemed as appropriate by these individuals as in their eyes Turbine are still a corporately human run company wanting to scam as much $$ as possible. This isn't true though, everyone knows Turbine descended from heaven for the purpose of our recreational enjoyment.).
    2) Significantly inhibiting another persons (either individually or collectively) game experience the way they would and should normally be able to experience it to the point they become reasonably(Note this word) infuriated or stop having fun. *Note in these peoples eyes that this paired with 1) are the only reasons why turbine would logically choose to have exploitations against their CoC.
    3) Ruining the delicate balance of a video games prime competitive nature by a morbidly significant standard in large scale sessions. - This refers to the competitive balance in regards to the individual only.

    The main reason behind exploiting is for what is referred to by these people as '####z and gigz l0l'.

    In the eyes of the people I would assume you are inferring about towards whom of which Meraithe tolerates, they will have only broken as many rules (rules of which the aforementioned are also apart to these individuals, and also apparently some GM's who couldn't give a damn about having blind black and white ambition to their own CoC) as you.

    To my knowledge, Meraithe does not group with anyone who lacks such honour.

    P.S. Don't exploit kids.



    And don't exploit the game.
    Last edited by Untg99; Sep 12 2013 at 06:11 AM.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Its never okay exploit UNLESS: The main reason behind exploiting is for what is referred to by these people as '####z and gigz l0l'.

    Awesome logic, just make sure your excuse is for laughs, and its all good!
    Ansi should have said he was doing it for: '####z and gigz l0l'. Free pass!

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Its never okay exploit UNLESS: The main reason behind exploiting is for what is referred to by these people as '####z and gigz l0l'.

    Awesome logic, just make sure your excuse is for laughs, and its all good!
    Ansi should have said he was doing it for: '####z and gigz l0l'. Free pass!
    Watch my language, I said 'some people'. Simply conveying their viewpoint, which I might add is not shared by Turbine banhammer (theoretically, in most cases).

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Watch my language, I said 'some people'. Simply conveying their viewpoint, which I might add is not shared by Turbine banhammer (theoretically, in most cases).
    Do you agree that's an acceptable excuse, or not? Yes, or No.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Do you agree that's an acceptable excuse, or not? Yes, or No.
    I'm not going to answer in a flat yes or no, because the overall context calls for more than a 'black or white' vacuous set of moral guidelines.
    So, my answer is that it depends. My personal acceptance of that idea would depend on your answer to the following.
    Would you consider someone who, after having beaten every mission in the classic 'Operation Flashpoint:Cold War Crisis' on the hardest difficulty a cheater, if he then went back and finished it through again using cheats and modifications?

    If yes, then realise that this is an MMO (I.E. You can't finish it legit and then run back through with cheats), and as a result of that, my attitude would reflect in a succinctly sensitive and mindful fashion on the topic. Interpret that as you may.
    If no, then in translation to the setting of this game, there's not much of an argument.

    Pretty much I'm not going to just tell people anything other than, at the end of the day, however many webpages of rules and guidelines Turbine makes this is still nothing but a computer game.
    On that note I will admit though, that I haven't been very impressed by some of the various exploitations that have occurred in the past.
    Last edited by Untg99; Sep 12 2013 at 08:09 AM.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    I'm not going to answer in a flat yes or no, because the overall context calls for more than a 'black or white' vacuous set of moral guidelines.
    If X is permitted if you provide an excuse, then anything is acceptable if you provide a reason, even if its a bad one. Example: I do X for lols, its acceptable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    So, my answer is that it depends. My personal acceptance of that idea would depend on your answer to the following.
    Would you consider someone who, after having beaten every mission in the classic 'Operation Flashpoint:Cold War Crisis' on the hardest difficulty a cheater, if he then went back and finished it through again using cheats and modifications?
    Did he cheat? Yes. So he cheatED.

    If we go by Kidefences logic: He says my groups run because Stickeez ran ~2 times. So by Kids logic, if you run/exploit/farm ~2 times you can be called a runner/exploiter/farmer.
    Therefore Kid would say he's a cheatER.

    Problem with your argument is linked to your example being a single player game being very isolated. Exploiting is similar to lieing in the respect to integrity. Once someone lies, or exploits, its very hard to trust they're not lieing/expoilting in the future. Thats why we call people liars/exploiters even though they're not lieing/exploiting all the time, but they do so when its beneficial. So in your situation it's incorrect to call them a cheatER, because it doesnt relate to all saved games, only that one.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    @DocLove

    I think Orak posed a decent question and argument here.It's not o.k......unless they say so or it suits them?I think it is in fact a black and white topic you're either o.k. with exploiting or not.I think it's asinine to think everyone should adhere to your rules and ideas and standards when you don't even adhere to your own.Actually,I think it's asinine to think people should adhere your rules as well.Very elitist and schoolyard bully mentality.

    Trying to derail a thoughtful post with #### that doesn't matter like youtube video views is pretty childish just like all the other garbage you post.You even topped it off with some pretty unclever name-calling.

    Your tongue and mouth must be so tired from all the ###-kissing you do.And boot-licking.Because you are so desperate to be one of the cool kids and get them to back you up.

    You're a joke.You're not allowed in their kins,private channels or group,they make fun of you and mock you every chance they get and still you follow them around like a kicked puppy hoping they'll love you.I scoured the internet but,I couldn't find a meme to portray how ridiculously pathetic you are.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    263


    Ouch... I felt that

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkStateofMind View Post


    Ouch... I felt that
    I choo-choo chose you,Noteeth.<3

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    I choo-choo chose you,Noteeth.<3
    Emotional Moment for me



  11. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Klamath Falls, Or
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    @DocLove

    I think Orak posed a decent question and argument here.It's not o.k......unless they say so or it suits them?I think it is in fact a black and white topic you're either o.k. with exploiting or not.I think it's asinine to think everyone should adhere to your rules and ideas and standards when you don't even adhere to your own.Actually,I think it's asinine to think people should adhere your rules as well.Very elitist and schoolyard bully mentality.

    Trying to derail a thoughtful post with #### that doesn't matter like youtube video views is pretty childish just like all the other garbage you post.You even topped it off with some pretty unclever name-calling.

    Your tongue and mouth must be so tired from all the ###-kissing you do.And boot-licking.Because you are so desperate to be one of the cool kids and get them to back you up.

    You're a joke.You're not allowed in their kins,private channels or group,they make fun of you and mock you every chance they get and still you follow them around like a kicked puppy hoping they'll love you.I scoured the internet but,I couldn't find a meme to portray how ridiculously pathetic you are.
    Hit the nail on the head there Boomies. Though I think comparing this individual to puppies is insulting to puppies and dogs everywhere.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Butthurt about what exactly?

    And by what stretch of whose imagination are my tribe's player's "trash"?

    I don't exploit but,I have no issue with it.Doesn't affect me or my game play.If people's freeps are sitting in the middle of Gramsfoot.If they macro farm recipes.If they rank/comm farm etc. I have no feelings towards it or negative feelings towards people who do it for gain or for lulz.And if I am guilty by association for hanging out with people who do then so be it.

    I play the game for fun with the people I enjoy spending time with and I play in a way I most enjoy to.

    There is not one person in this thread (other than anonymous trolls such as yourself who add nothing but insults and pot-stirring to the equation) that I can not see some of their points of view nor is there a person in this thread I agree with all they say or do.Equally there isn't anyone here I have no good sentiments about and would not go up to bat for if I see the need for it.

    Me and Orak don't see eye to eye on a lot of things.I don't agree with all he says.But when he steps up for the underdog and tries to spare people trolling at the risk of he himself being trolled.I do agree and will back him up for that.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Love View Post
    DERP
    I like Snozzy's gifs better.
    Last edited by BeckyMcGee; Sep 12 2013 at 11:56 PM.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Love View Post
    Nice edit, the Alliance will quote your wall of rage, stupidity and all next time, my friend.

    Cool story Tools.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Love View Post


    Ansi Junior, was this your real post or did you trim down another wall of text?


    youtube High Fidelity-Cosby Sweater not getting an ban for posting a link for you to report this time
    Last edited by BeckyMcGee; Sep 13 2013 at 12:14 AM.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    well that isn't what my OP said exactly my OP said

    "In light of ANV posting SS of conversations with Ansi.Let it stand it be known that that Ansi is above Doclove(Tools/Hanzell) on the social ladder.As no one will in ANV will claim Tools as a friend or admit in public to speaking to him.

    Also as I've been grouping with ANV/Stainless and they recently invited Orak to group and in TS,this too makes us higher in the social ladder than Doclove.

    I also would like to point out you can't claim an "alliance" as you have no allies,or kin or tribe to speak up.Therefore you can not claim to represent or be a member of any movement or party.


    Have fun playing with yourself.I'm sure you're good at it.

    CBF to find a meme.Good day."

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Love View Post
    Quoting before Ansi Jr. edits.
    Ansi Sr. I'm older than Ansi.

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Love View Post
    Doesn't matter, affiliated with Ansi.

    BUSTED

    Man,Tyra Banks is hot.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    It was only exceeded in boringness by all and anything you have ever posted past,present,and future.

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    I can not anymore than I could attest to anyone else's sobriety there.

    Most of them live around the world from me so I have no idea what they partake in.


    Also this just in....still at this very moment...no one likes you.

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    You're not allowed in any of the previously mentioned parties kins/tribes,activities,Teamspeaks,u se created channels or hearts so.....once again you can not represent a group or organization of people.

    Also, http://geekologie.com/2012/01/finall...ookie-reci.php

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Dear Tools,your pants are on fire.

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Well Tools I had several conversations with several ANV members today they deny knowing you (Doclove) or acknowledging you as a friend.

    I do have SS to support the fact they do not only not know you but do not like you they have been asked to stop the flame war on forums and as you can see in this thread today have refrained from posting after they were asked not to and discussed it with their fellow kin members.They blatantly told me it makes them angry you would insult Lushy and Irish as they respect them as players and people and you continue to stir a pot that is now on simmer.

    So if you are so important to ANV why will no one claim you?,no one knows you and no one likes what you're doing here?And it is going against their members wishes and what they're trying to accomplish so please spare me that you're a higher up in ANV,we all know it's you Tools.

    I have to black out the rest of mine and said ANV members conversation as they aren't forums business but will include all relevant statements pending getting the o.k. from the ANV members in the SS,tomorrow.

    Only wrath anyone will be feeling will be you on the receiving end.
    Last edited by BeckyMcGee; Sep 13 2013 at 02:17 AM.

  24. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Love View Post
    An insider from ANV reports that Ocrack sounded like he was under the influence, can you confirm these allegations?
    Der, that is how he always sounds...didn't you watch his youtube vid ?

    BeckyMcGee

    Well Tools I had several conversations with several ANV members today they deny knowing you (Doclove) or acknowledging you as a friend.
    Glad you posted this Boomie....'cause i was thinking otherwise..there is hope for the server yet..

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    -
    Pretty much bored responding, and tbh I can't really understand portions of your responses anyway.

    All I'm going to say is that I really have no idea why you have such a gripe over Kidefence and anyone else apart of the kin. Even if he is the worst scum of a human being, as it has urgently seemed like you have wanted to make the point of, I myself legitimately enjoy playing the game with and/or against him and any ANV/Stainless members whenever I get the chance to do so.
    Being a POS video game, thats really all that matters.

    Whatever the hell this thing is, just let go of it and move on. Nobody likes a Goob.


    As far as exploiting goes, it doesn't really even matter because this is just a video game, which regardless of any excuse should be void of any emotional tanglements and sentimentalities.
    I'll have fun however I want as long as I can keep continuing to have fun (Which means I wouldn't do anything to get myself banned). I'm sure at least some of these liars, cheaters, exploiters, rulebreakers, freepcreeps, [insert ####ed up derogatory here] will have the same idea to some varying degree.

    Have fun knowing that I'm not checking this thread ever again. Bye.
    Last edited by Untg99; Sep 13 2013 at 11:48 AM.

 

 
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload