We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

A Video from Stainless

Despite the complaints about balance and some overly large groups of late, there still has been some reasonably good PvP on creepside.

A video of some recent PvP over the last week or so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DTl2g9y4z4

great vid as usual
    Pullout - Reading Rainbow - Somalii

That's just depressing.
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk321/jdcasy/ApexFlight_zps07fef3b4.png[/IMG][COLOR=#a9a9a9]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B]~ Cirq - r13 LM - Apex - Elendilmir [/B]// [B]Cirone of Windfola ~[/B][B][I]
    "Sometimes survival comes down to not being hit. Actually, most times."[/I] [/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Nice vid, thanks for sharing.

Good to see I'm dropping 40% less infamy than the average freep, too .
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

While most of these freeps are ridiculously low level, it still impresses upon me the value of having a small, tight group of high ranking creeps. While as a community it's important to help new creeps out, i wonder how much of a "heal suck" they can be, so to speak, while they are greenies. And almost certainly this group would be worse off if it added two squishy shadow wargs, for example, and attempted to keep them healed up as well.

Boca-
    ~Bocagrande~

Nice video.
    Saelrom - 85 Minstrel | Swadra - 85 Warden | Navya 75 Burglar | Sindhu - 95 Captain | Saelwiz - 85 Rune-Keeper | Adoraba - 75 Hunter | Saelwar | 85 Guardian | Saelwise - 85 Loremaster
    Saelgash - R9 Defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Despite the complaints about balance and some overly large groups of late, there still has been some reasonably good PvP on creepside.

A video of some recent PvP over the last week or so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DTl2g9y4z4
    That isnt PVP, you should be ashamed to post that video.

I score it a: E for effort. No proper group of Freeps, no contested healing, no healing harassment, no CC problems, no burst incoming dps/dots, no actual PVP.
    Hardest part in that video was getting out of bed and pressing the on button.

Lastly: Welcome to the norm. Without decent freeps to fight, PVP sucks, and all you've done it showcase how stupidly easy it's to kill random freeps with decent players.

-
    The only PVP is fighting strong freep groups. Apex, Antithesis, or yourselves. Since you havent shown a even fight verses either Apex or Antithesis, you should be ashamed to post such a dirty video, utterly shameful.
    There's no difference between your video and a Pen spammer with heals. So I say to the Pen spammer and yourself, WHATS THE POINT OF THE VIDEO!? Congratulations on displaying the obvious.

No,No,No, Lotro Elendilmir server has so many good pvpers. Please stay here and find good fights please.
    I don't welcome you guys in another world.

Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    That isnt PVP, you should be ashamed to post that video.

I score it a: E for effort. No proper group of Freeps, no contested healing, no healing harassment, no CC problems, no burst incoming dps/dots, no actual PVP.
    Hardest part in that video was getting out of bed and pressing the on button.

Lastly: Welcome to the norm. Without decent freeps to fight, PVP sucks, and all you've done it showcase how stupidly easy it's to kill random freeps with decent players.

-
    The only PVP is fighting strong freep groups. Apex, Antithesis, or yourselves. Since you havent shown a even fight verses either Apex or Antithesis, you should be ashamed to post such a dirty video, utterly shameful.
    There's no difference between your video and a Pen spammer with heals. So I say to the Pen spammer and yourself, WHATS THE POINT OF THE VIDEO!? Congratulations on displaying the obvious.
    How long ago was it that you were running 4 to 5 man creep groups and doing equally well against better played Freeps?

Just another, "hey look at" us vid, hardly worthy of the time it took to watch it.
    "the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best" - Henry VanDyke

Quote Originally Posted by ksjock View Post
    How long ago was it that you were running 4 to 5 man creep groups and doing equally well against better played Freeps?

Just another, "hey look at" us vid, hardly worthy of the time it took to watch it.
    Here is burt attempting to 'pvp'

So the purpose of this video to show how great you guys are? kudos..... Yet your memory is selective.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by ksjock View Post

don't hold your feelings back on anyones account, but don't except a solid attendance at the wedding either.

Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Want to put some led in your claim and prove your accusation?

Last edited by Thorandril; Sep 04 2013 at 12:52 PM.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

I like how it took you guys that long to destroy an uncoordinated group of freeps.
    Last edited by SongofWar; Sep 04 2013 at 02:40 PM.
    Norbhutskesiel