We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

considering a return

So tell me Elendilmirians ..... I'm considering coming back to the game to play PVMP to kill the time while I'm on road. Is the freep community any better or are you all still conceited and stuck on your elitist egos: ie: I'm better than everyone, you must be x rank, you must do this, that, and the other thing ...... or have you started playing for the community as a whole? Or on the creep side (yes I play both) is it still so over powered that a group of creeps can own the map.

I personlly liked small groups. Yes, in the past I ended up leading raids on freep side (and creep side) but it wasn't fun. Only 1 or 2 fights I had as a raid leader brought any fun to the map on both sides. That's what I like ........ fun for all. zerg is no fun, stail mate at a keep is boring, solo to suffer at the hands of a zerg is no fun ....... anyway, what's going on at E these days. Has the community changed, or is it the same old, same old? Really considering a return to the game, but if PVMP hasn't changed, I really consider why I would ever come back.

12 views, no response, I guess E still sucks. At least someone is happy cuz she sucks.

E has its moments.
    Seems like a big drop in numbers before the xpac. The drop may be game wide but seems really pronounced on E at times.
    Try it and if you don't like it there's brandywine or landy you could try.

Quote Originally Posted by Exermon View Post
    zerg is no fun, stail mate at a keep is boring, solo to suffer at the hands of a zerg is no fun ....... anyway, what's going on at E these days. Has the community changed, or is it the same old, same old? Really considering a return to the game, but if PVMP hasn't changed, I really consider why I would ever come back.
    Vyxe and Ragelark, cornfirmed pioneers of roll solos with a raid 24/7 style have rage quit. PVMP is better than it has ever been. my friend.

Heya Exermon,

The Moors makes me sad.

There is zero action on Aussie evenings now. Overall numbers continue to decline and the leet aspect you would probably find more pronounced now, considering the population drop in numbers. The lack of people in TS gives a good idea of the state of things.

We do have the Xpac coming up so i'm hopeful that people are taking a break before it hits and will come back and re-invigorate the Moors. Fingers crossed.

All the best,

Quote Originally Posted by Aquitanius View Post
    There is zero action on Aussie evenings now. Overall numbers continue to decline and the leet aspect you would probably find more pronounced now, considering the population drop in numbers. The lack of people in TS gives a good idea of the state of things.
    Yeah Aussie time doesn't exist which is very disappointing, although that started to go downhill way long ago. US prime is overall low population still but has raid v. raid action every night ranging from 15-24 numbers. Weekends are full raids. I think creep numbers are growing a bit of late because creep TS is fun again, lots of good people logging in.

I agree people are probably waiting for the expansion to come back, but I would suggest this would be a good time. Action is usually pretty balanced despite the freep power imbalance, we're getting lots of fun fights, win or lose.

Some of us are keeping good pvp alive on E. Come back, it's going to pick up after the expansion. It's always dead in the summer.
    Norbhutskesiel