We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lotro PvP Video - The Duomatic Duo

I'm aware... people may troll or QQ in this thread... please keep it too yourself. If you don't want to watch the video then don't.. but if you do don't put stupid comments. Thanks

A day in the moors with my good friend Erowin and Goold. Enjoy

[b]Brandywine[/b] - Goold R15 Hunter - GomGoms R10 Champion - R7 Burg - R6 Minstrel
    [b]Landroval[/b] - Stagul R12 Reaver - Gomber R10 Guard - Elvurith R9 RK - R8 BA -
    R8 Warg x2 - R7 WL - R7 DEF - R6 Spider

Needs more pen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by KillGore81 View Post
    Needs more pen shot.
    I lol'd. Did you see his other vids? Probably the only hunter refusing the Erebor set, while he could use it (as shown here). Arbitter's/Femba's vids, those need moar Pen Shots.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    I lol'd. Did you see his other vids? Probably the only hunter refusing the Erebor set, while he could use it (as shown here). Arbitter's/Femba's vids, those need moar Pen Shots.
    Can't really blame the player I guess. That's all the class is dumbed down to.

Then again, there are those that only play it because pen shot spamming is all the thought required to blow creeps up and rake in mass renownz.

Then again, there are those that only play it because pen shot spamming is all the thought required to blow creeps up and rake in mass renownz.
    You say that as though there is something to the moors besides raking in mass renownz, I call bs.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    You say that as though there is something to the moors besides raking in mass renownz, I call bs.
    For freeps? That goes without saying. It's just that other classes require more than spamming one skill to do it. Not much more, but more.

great vid

well played too!!! nice to see a hunter not just hugging keeps and stealthing for hours to get the purfect pew pew moment.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

For freeps? That goes without saying. It's just that other classes require more than spamming one skill to do it. Not much more, but more.
    Sarcasm of my previous post aside; it really makes zero difference which side you are on in regard to this. Certainly side-flippers who choose to play on whichever side has the advantage in a given update are significant, but they also tend to be the same people who will flip sides depending on who has the advantage on a given day, too.

The ratio of people who are going to play in the way that gets them the most/easiest points is no different on freepside compared to creepside.

Tbh my warg is not much different from your average hunter, either. Admittedly I have 2 skills that dominate my dps compared to just 1 for hunter, but its just claws and rend spam with other skills thrown in to better facilitate their usage and effectiveness.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

OP faceroll freeps showing how OP faceroll they are? Yawn.

Thumbs up

Time for my judgement goold....

1st song - awsome

2nd song - good

after that was doodoo

but as for gameplay,let these haters eat their words. If these creeps played better they wouldnt get nommed so hard.

Go to landy, some creeps even know it
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Carffyboy:

Are you using some macro for armor swap - every time you use Fleetness?

anyway nice vid

edit:
    you already answered it

TheStagul

Its a plugin called? Gear-swapping I believe. The downside of the plugin is you have to click on that icon (which is on left side of my skills) 5 times to go through.. for an improve fleetness. Where you could just macro your mouse or keyboard to change everything for you, but I'm lazy.
    Last edited by Vilda; Sep 03 2013 at 09:07 AM.

Commander Liliam - the Warden

Not even going to bother trying to reason with dumb logic in this thread.

Fact 1: Ba has the lowest skill cap in this game.

Fact 2: QQing over a video about a hunter using penshot is pathetic, please take your most used skill out of your rotation and see how you do.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520 a00000006a7cc/signature.png]

Quote Originally Posted by Carffyboy View Post
    people may troll or QQ in this thread... please keep it too yourself.
    *Looks at ensuing posts*

So much for that.