We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Failed to Launch client Error message

Ok, finally connected after the past 24hr problem. Put in password get the following error message popup:

Failed to read authentication response [err: unexpected end of file][line 1][col:1]

Wondering if anyone else has got this too

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkiri View Post
    Ok, finally connected after the past 24hr problem. Put in password get the following error message popup:Failed to read authentication response [err: unexpected end of file][line 1][col:1]Wondering if anyone else has got this too
    Yep, me too but had it at various times throughout the whole downtime so not expecting servers to be online anytime soon
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

Ok, finally connected after the past 24hr problem. Put in password get the following error message popup:

Failed to read authentication response [err: unexpected end of file][line 1][col:1]

Yes, I just did.

yupe in the same boat..just woke up ready to game..put my password in then was punched in the face too :\

same here same error message

I just logged without any issues.... on my SWTOR account
    I hunt. I kill.

Warden by destiny, Hunter in the heart.

Angry Failed to Launch client Error message

Ok, finally connected after the past 24hr problem. Put in password get the following error message popup:Failed to read authentication response [err: unexpected end of file][line 1][col:1]Wondering if anyone else has got this too
    same problem here so disappointing

same problem here....

Ah. Well at least I know now I didn't screw anything up while updating. Guess I won't be playing today after all.

the servers are down

You get that message because the system has been down for 18 plus hours.

same problem here
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000129f87/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes I have the same problem. So nice to know that its not just me and my pc

Same issues, checked on support, its due to servers being down, via being just down or maintenance. >.< grr i want to play gorram it!

Same here...

Angry error message

same problem , when are the going to have it fixed, this is a holiday by God! only the 2nd time Ive gotten to play this week

Thumbs down

The people on here saying Turbine doesnt owe us are the same yo-yos who are saying it wasnt turbine ,but the internet .I beg to differ .I've been on the internet all during this downtime so your input just plain sucks and you need to take higher learning skills classes.

They crashed the damn game. It's obvious.

Same message here

Quote Originally Posted by Nymeh View Post
    Same here...
    Was just thinking of renewing my account when this current mess started. I guess it's a sign. A Stop sign.

Fixed the launcher issue - now the servers are down....hmmm....planning for the holiday weekend?
    Dragon Snacks Revenge (Formerly Legend of a New Republic)
    Gladden Server: Grimnal, Strayton, Straithir, Lisia, Strao
    Evernight Server: Arlug, Folkfort, Reberg, Torval, Ringsulam, Ridhaelel, Dothreleos

yes been down since yesterday evening, was playing, took a half hour break and bam nothing same as you all!

Forum Announcement

Seems a lot missed this, so have a look at the relevant link

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...able-to-Log-In