We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

did live just go down?? lost connection in windfola server just now

lost connection and black screened in windfola server just now cant log back in either keep getting loading preq on the screen when i try to login

Same here - Snowbourn
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000299cb4/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

must have seems we all are off for now, not sure what is going on.

I've been stuck on the Installing Pre-Reqs Screen, for a few hours now.

Tonight's raid was cancelled anyways.. To many Dwarves in our hole. They pillaged the pantry, blunted the knives and bent the forks, as well as ruined the plumbing in the bathroom.
    In place of a dark lord, you shall have Queen...... All shall love me and dispair

lol good one

pffft i lost connection when i was running by sara oakheart in fornost with chicken :/

~~ Under
    Windfola: Aegis Eidolon
    Freeps: Underiall(Hunter), Undertroll(Captain), Underburg(Burglar), Underyou(Rune-Keeper), Underborn(Lore-Master), Underthreefeet(Warden), Deathmini(Minstrel), UnderLove(Guardian)

i couldn't get past the pre-reqs page either, i thought it was on my end, then i looked here....

Turbine, please give us an explanation as to why this happened and when we can get back on!!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000263626/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thumbs up Hello where is my service?

Went took a nice hot bubble bath and came back and pre req sign omg this how i gonna drink my wine rest weekend? Happy Labor Day. maybe i caused it killing all those trolls in the goblin town. I did notice that the last 2 hours there I wasn't getting loot npc not respawn and such matters made me go freshen up. brandywine server. I pray this isn't like the last time.

Its all servers they posted a message on Facebook. Something about a 3rd party provider went down.

down as well- i was in game-then locked up- i 2 thought weird that drops were not present for a while when doing deeds before i crashed- yest doin deeds bounder tokes dropped like flies today 1 out of 120 woodtroll kills. and no stuff at all hmmm.

This is like the 4th day [cumulative] where this issue has presented for me.

Seriously w/e or whoever Turbine is using as a "3rd party provider" is ##cking up! I've seen the "installing pre-reqs" at client launch and been unable to get in game 4 days total now since this problem 1st presented. Get your ##cking act squared the ##ck away. Pi$$ poor performance = pi$$ poor results and Turbine we're knee deep in a yellow-water Katrina flood.
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

4 Days???? Mine just went down today. I'm having serious withdrawls. It's a holiday and I cant play. NO fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyalieva View Post
    4 Days???? Mine just went down today. I'm having serious withdrawls. It's a holiday and I cant play. NO fair.
    It happened for a two days in July or August (the extended issue), then one time very recently and now...again...##cking the 4th time.
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

I think all servers went down. It would be appropriate for LOTRO to let their subscribers know that they are at least working on the issue. Unfortunately since Warner Brothers has taken over Customer Service is non there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by odhasail View Post
    I think all servers went down. It would be appropriate for LOTRO to let their subscribers know that they are at least working on the issue. Unfortunately since Warner Brothers has taken over Customer Service is non there at all.
    They did. They've been posting regular updates on both Twitter and Facebook. Sapience stated on one of the two that he actually can't access the forums, and the forum service has been somewhat spotty as it is.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Please keep relaying what is posted on Facebook/Twitter on this subject. Some of us are on neither. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheery View Post
    Please keep relaying what is posted on Facebook/Twitter on this subject. Some of us are on neither. Thanks.
    I'd recommend hitting up Twitter at least, since it's really easy to check their updates even without an account.
    (For those worried about privacy, you're actually giving more information away by posting here than just visiting Twitter!)
    I will keep trying to relay info though. Last I heard was that they turned the login servers off, I think because people were getting extra frustrated when they'd sign on and immediately get kicked back off or something.

Unhappy

I guess its time to take the armor off my fellow warriors.... and wait....mmmmm.....

So any idea when Lord Of The Rings Offline should be Lord Of The Rings ONLINE? Take your time fixing it but I really want to play! So can you guys keep us posted about when it should be back? I don`t have twitter OR Face Book just like that other guy so can someone keep us NON Face bookers updated please! :3

cut and paste finally caught up.. i only just got home.. guess the alternative is a nap.. may as well...

Hmmmmm

Good thing there are plenty o'chickens

well its gotten past that initial Pre-req ####.. now it get to the login/password and brings up a wonderful Failed to read Authentification response [err: unexpected end of file][line: 1][col: 1]

wonder if we next get told all our character data's been wiped and there's no back ups cos the server's are 4 years old ?

Well, 11am and it is still 'sticking' on 'loading prerequisites' ..ugh
    Peaches of Silverlode
    Member of the House of the Rising Phoenix
    Master Burglar from beta and onwards....

Angry redownloading

Yeah I couldn't launch the game at all today so I'm in the middle of reinstalling the entire game which has become a major migraine! Nightmare is more like it. I can't seem to get it to download faster than 3 hours from now?!! UGH. I am doing the standard download for my poor old celeron pc. I do hope the game is ready by the time this finishes!!! grrr has naybod gotten into game today at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Redlara View Post
    Yeah I couldn't launch the game at all today so I'm in the middle of reinstalling the entire game which has become a major migraine! Nightmare is more like it. I can't seem to get it to download faster than 3 hours from now?!! UGH. I am doing the standard download for my poor old celeron pc. I do hope the game is ready by the time this finishes!!! grrr has naybod gotten into game today at all?
    It was fixed early this afternoon. There was no reason to reinstall.