We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LOTRO Down? (8pm EST 9/1/2013)

I'm in a Skype call w/ three friends in three different timezones. All three of us went dead at the same time and the launcher is stuck saying "Installing Pre-Reqs." Is anyone else having this problem at the moment? (It started at 7:57 PM EST)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000042ec/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm having the exact same issue

Stuck on Installing Pre-reqs

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Hobbit View Post
    I'm in a Skype call w/ three friends in three different timezones. All three of us went dead at the same time and the launcher is stuck saying "Installing Pre-Reqs." Is anyone else having this problem at the moment? (It started at 7:57 PM EST)
    I last played about 7:00pm. I tried to log on around 8:00pm and got stuck on Installling Pre-req.

Quote Originally Posted by lynn1977 View Post
    I last played about 7:00pm. I tried to log on around 8:00pm and got stuck on Installling Pre-req.
    It's like that literally everywhere. Europe, Canada, America, wherever else.
    I thought it was just me at first and rebooted my computer like five times. Apparently the server's down.

Just checked out the twitter convo from lotro and yes, everything is apparently down because of third party issues. I'm not that savvy with all that tech stuff but I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be an easy, flip a switch fix. On a holiday weekend, too...... -_-

E

/sad phoenix

same problem

All i know is i even unistalled it and thought that would work and nope it didn't and i think it fair that they need to do us right with something for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by thebigman View Post
    All i know is i even unistalled it and thought that would work and nope it didn't and i think it fair that they need to do us right with something for everyone
    No offense, but if you had just read a little bit first you woulda known uninstalling wouldn't have helped.

That being said, it would be swell if Turbine gave all VIPs an extra day or two to make up for this.

last night when i was online i heard several ppl on forum saying not to log out, did not read into it, now i understand what they were talking about it

Quote Originally Posted by Flixxer View Post
    last night when i was online i heard several ppl on forum saying not to log out, did not read into it, now i understand what they were talking about it
    only a few in the moors was cool.

Yeah, it's still down, and then the website was down for awhile though that may have just been my computer