We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Survivors of Wildermore dailies are nowhere

I finished all the quests in Wildermore.

1 by 1 compared, my finished quests with this lotro wiki page
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Wildermore

also all the warbands was killed minimaly once

What could I miss?

To start with, the wiki's Wildermore page there is by no means an exhaustive list.

First thing I'd do is check your deed log for Wildermore. How many of the quest-related deeds have you completed and for which areas?

Do you remember the last quest you did?

Have you ever completed an instance on that toon in which you fight Nurzum while blowing a horn? I won't go into much detail because of spoilers, but this instance is pretty much the final one. If you haven't gotten here, then you have missed a quest chain somewhere. Based on your answers to the first two questions above, I'll see if I can help you pinpoint where you need to go next.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

thanks

At my wildermore's deed, only the slayer ones left. others are finished.

the epic with chp 15.

The story line finished with the quest Untended Wood.

But I remember that in Balewood, my deed counter was on 21/23 when I finished all quests and kill warbands once.

19 quest line +2 warbands maybe here I miss some?

I miss the fight with Nurzum

I found a lot of quest in Balewood

Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by DanDonfender View Post
    thanks

At my wildermore's deed, only the slayer ones left. others are finished.

the epic with chp 15.

The story line finished with the quest Untended Wood.

But I remember that in Balewood, my deed counter was on 21/23 when I finished all quests and kill warbands once.

19 quest line +2 warbands maybe here I miss some?

I miss the fight with Nurzum
    For warbands vs deeds, there are enough quests to complete the deeds without completing any warbands. That said, players typically will need to do warbands every-so-often in order to reach kindred with the People of Wildermore (if they wish to reach kindred for rewards, TP, etc). Kindred with PoW is NOT required to begin the Survivor's dailies.

That much aside, in my experience a lot of people have gone astray in Wildermore. Between the tall ents, the taller (and much thicker and screen-consuming) trees and all the other foliage, it is easy to walk away from a quest giver without even realizing that he has a quest for you. If I remember correctly, Untended Wood is bestowed by one of the ents in Stonecliff (after helping search for two other ents, IIRC). I don't have specific details on any of the quests, but here is a rough guide I wrote up a while back to help people who'd missed quests in Balewood. I see you found some quests you have missed, but the below guide may be of some help to you as you make your way through Balewood. Glad you are back on track, and best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    The quest involving burning carts is one of half a dozen (or more) quests that are along the main path. I would compare your quest list with the list on wikipedia. At this point, only a handful of the early quests have been added to wikipedia, but since you are still early into Balewood, perhaps it will help you. The link is HERE. The quest to burn carts is called Freeze or Burn. There is a quest called If an Orc Falls in the Forest that tells you to kill Lomor (though you have to be close enough to trigger the update to that quest). Killing Lomor drops a quest item that starts Right in Two. The thing is, earlier you said you had already done all the quests those first two ents (Barallas and his friend) give you, so burning carts can't be the last one you did. Burning carts is in the quest chain directly before Barallas.

Once you finish Right in Two, you are sent into the wild to kill hewers and end up at Stonecliff (where Barallas and Tithenolf). After an instance you are given a new quest called Hiding in the Wilds. You are sent to two different ents (Strongroot and Nindorn) and in the rough area between them you get a landscape quest (A Wild Growth). After you complete their quests (A Lost Friend and In Nurzum's Wake) you get sent back to Barallas. It is at this point that the wiki more or less ends.

I think there are a total of 7 ents altogether. Barallas and Tithenolf , Nindorn and Strongroot, Leaflock at the furthest glade to the west, Mossbeard in the far south-west, and Duskleaf in the south-east. Of all the ents, at the very end of the entire questing of Balewood, Leaflock and Duskleaf are the only ones who do not get moved to Stonecliff. Leaflock remains at the appropriately named Leaflock's Mead (the glade I mentioned earlier), and you end up fighting and defeating Duskleaf.

Running on my hazy memory, I took a toon out to Balewood to try and search all the locations out. I knew that, due to phasing, they may no longer even appear in their original locations. Unfortunately, I was right. But I hate to see people give up, especially when I personally liked this area.

Barallas and Tithenolf are at Stonecliff (30.2S by 70.9W).

Strongroot originally is located at 30.5S by 72.4W (straight west from Stonecliff).
    Nindorn originally is located at 32.4S by 69.9W (sorta south-east from Stonecliff). Nindorn's quest, A Lost Friend, sends you to Duskleaf, who you have to fight and defeat. Then you go back to Nindorn and turn it in. Duskleaf is located at the Enting Hollow (32.1S by 69.7W).

After doing their two quests you go and turn in Hiding in the Wilds to Barallas, I think, and both Strongroot and Nindorn are moved from their previous locations to Stonecliff. Now you have four ents standing there.

Next is Mossbeard, who is located at roughly 34.0S by 71.8W. Advancing this quest results in you getting a whistle. You dismount, blow the whistle, he comes up, and you get some more quests (2 I think) from him. I remembered his location because right down from where he stands is a hill with a bunch of mobs that haven't quite grasped the meaning of remote-looting OR open-tapping. Kinda annoying.

After completing the various quests involving Mossbeard, you eventually get sent to Leaflock at his Mead (which I guess must be short for meadow). He is of course located at 32.2S by 73.2W. You do some quests for him and then you get sent up around the hills to Dru Vadokan. Barallas has moved from Stonecliff to just outside Dru Vadokan (slightly southish? around the corner from the entrance to Dru Vadokan). You complete quests for him and eventually end up back at Stonecliff where you find 5 ents waiting for you (Barallas, Tithenolf, Strongroot, Nindorn, and Mossbeard) and you get to say au revoir to Balewood. You are then sent back to the High Knolls for a few last quests before the ultimate instance where you use a horn to defeat Nurzum by freezing him in his own ice. You go back to brag of your adventures in Forlaw and start the Survivors of Wildermore dailies (reminiscent of Hytbold, only without the rebuilding).

With the exception of the first quests from the camp with the Balewood stable, and the cave near Nurzum's Wrath, and the various remotely-bestowed quests, these are the only quests of the land. As the deed explains, there are 25 quests required to complete it. There are actually about 35 quests total, however. That includes 5 instances, but excludes the two warband quests and a session play.

That's about all I can say, short of copying out all 35 quests in my completed log, which would take an insane amount of time. xD

Yes that happend, I did not see the ring at the top of the ent, because he was too high and on the minimap I could not see it neither, because after finishing the previous quest he was choosen, so I only saw the ring of the selected NPC.

Why somtimes automaticly pop up the following quest and why sometimes not? :s

But finally I can do the survivors quest.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDonfender View Post
    Yes that happend, I did not see the ring at the top of the ent, because he was too high and on the minimap I could not see it neither, because after finishing the previous quest he was choosen, so I only saw the ring of the selected NPC.

Why somtimes automaticly pop up the following quest and why sometimes not? :s

But finally I can do the survivors quest.
    Grats on reaching the Survivors! lol Now you are one of them too. It takes a true survivor of Wildermore to make their way through the brambles and mire of Balewood. xD

As for quests sometimes popping up and sometimes not, when a quest directly follows the previous quest in a specific chain, it will pop up. When you encounter a side-quest or a new quest chain that is unrelated to the quest you just finished, those don't pop up. At least, that is my best guess based on experience, and if it isn't exactly true, then it is at least pretty close.