We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is there a Retirement Program for Moors Leaders?

Who knew that there was a retirement program for our raid leaders? I sure didn't. If anyone wants to chip in for the retirement party, Captain-General in GV will be accepting donations.

lol, noticed it last night too, hardly any groups that actually worked...

Quote Originally Posted by Flixxer View Post
    lol, noticed it last night too, hardly any groups that actually worked...
    creeps did not complain once!
    after that long domination in the morning of keeping the map (even ops) all blue the hours before.

it's cause most freeps could not log on so things stayed that way for you until all you guys left (5-6pm servertime) and there was just freejacker left.

Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    creeps did not complain once!
    after that long domination in the morning of keeping the map (even ops) all blue the hours before.

it's cause most freeps could not log on so things stayed that way for you until all you guys left (5-6pm servertime) and there was just freejacker left.
    lol i bet they didn't... but the nicest it is when both sides are of similar strength

yeah, but actually had a long-standing raid leader declare that he would not longer be leading so creeps, have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by praze10 View Post
    yeah, but actually had a long-standing raid leader declare that he would not longer be leading so creeps, have a great time!

Who's kicked the bucket?

well, if people don't want to lead you have to accept that. its not like there are experienced leaders at creepside atm also
    just try and lead yourself or ppl try to lean it so more people will be able to do it. but i understand that it's not everyones thing since it can be very stressfull.

Quote Originally Posted by lasx View Post
    well, if people don't want to lead you have to accept that. its not like there are experienced leaders at creepside atm also
    just try and lead yourself or ppl try to lean it so more people will be able to do it. but i understand that it's not everyones thing since it can be very stressfull.
    i agree to some extend... i myself am still new to the game... leading while not knowing all the mechanics would be weird...

well just kill everything except my spider - thats all you have to know bout leading ;P

Yeah, but it still makes me sad. :-( Personally, I learn so much from the high ranks during those raids. Where to go, where to stand, Earth go this way! No, Earth! the other way! What ya getting shot for? Go around the corner!.... lol

there are things to think about in pvp that in pve you never even consider. This is my first mmo or even video game that wasn't on nintendo or a flash game. I started playing because I love JRR Tolkien and stayed because it was fun. Now I'm hooked on the moors and there is sooo much to learn. Up until now, survival has all been about the math of the computer world. When you add a person on the other end of that creeps...that changes.

LOL It's all good guys! The retirement program is just like the one in real life....you have to keep working to reap the benefits! No retirement for you, Jangofettin!