We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
    Amazing. There have been times when there was an error in the file and it said to go to line 1062 or something. This will make it so much easier to find the problem!
    Thanks again to both Splik and Digero for their amazing work!

Yeah!

Thank you very much for that update!

LUV 'n' Toasts!

Zed'

Lightning fast update, keeping pace with the new instruments, and great improvements. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Digero View Post
    I have been working on my own official update to Maestro and ABC Player with support for the fiddles, including the Bardic Fiddle.
    Thanks for your hard work.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Cool Maestro & ABC Players - Thank you!

Thanks to Digero and the other "maestros" for helping keep this great tool active for Lotro "musicians".
    Belriel ~ Gladden Hunter
    Frie ~ Gladden Minstrel
    ============================== =
    "...you don't have to have blood-ties to get a family feeling about a person ...I have a belief
    that a man's real relatives are scattered throughout the universe, and seldom if ever belong
    to his immediate kin."...."Little Big Man"....Thomas Berger

Hello!

It seems like ABC Player is switching all instruments to Bardic Fiddle (except Lute and other fiddles) if I add the word "fiddle" anywhere in the song name in Maestro. Is there anything I can do to get around this?
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

I would like to add my thanks for the Maestro updates. Your work is a vital tool for those of us in the LOTRO music community who choose this method to arrange midi. Much love Lilikate.
    Theninny.wordpress.com

I've been hearing some chatter that we're getting Bassoons?! If there's any truth to that we'll need another update to go with it. Goodness, what a great year for LOTRO music this has been!
    Last edited by starschwar_lotro; Aug 03 2018 at 08:55 PM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12