We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....

Stupid Bounders token for creeps

Bounders tokens are quite simply a stupid idea that Turbine has given to creeps.

Why do we get them? Why do we even collect them in our wallets which are quite frankly, no frackn use to us anyhow. Oh wait, 5 comms per token - whoopie fricking doooooo.

Creeps already have a comms limit of 10k, most people run near or at it once high enough rank, cant spend comms fast enough for potions etc.... and you give another area for comms without any proper decent orignal idea to spend the comms on. Not even something worth using as a creep.

We could've even had the same idea as freeps, in building a statue or we could've done the same but to slow the freeps build on the same server - each side working against each other type of approach. Oh wait, you cant as we creeps are only 'sessional' npc type of builds and you cant do fun things like that for creeps can you, oh no!!!

WAKE UP DEVs and do some frackin work for creeps. Complete waste of space and you're getting paid for it.

Raise comms limit to at least 25k-30k, give a reason to spend the comms on items other then potions, skins or food.

Beign a creep shoudl be as enjoyable as being a freep in time of festival but we get sod all, no love or no extra goodies.

Stupid Bounders token for creeps

I agree.

Why cant creeps turn them in to lower the 'tokencount' for the Bounders Boon? Or why cant we turn them in for a skinn/sigil/...

5 comms a token isnt even worth it. Only use I see for a highranked Creep that doesnt really need the comms is to keep them untill HD and take the guess that you can still turn them in. Giving an advantage to get audacity once audacity rank goes up.

The whole concept of getting an item only to turn it into another item - with no randomness at all is really silly.

If every bounders token is always worth 5 comms and only 5 comms and nothing else, why not just hand out the 5 comms?

They should have made the bounders token not give you 5 comms but expand your comm wallet by 5.
    Purely~Scrumptious

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Quote Originally Posted by ulza View Post
    Only use I see for a highranked Creep that doesnt really need the comms is to keep them untill HD and take the guess that you can still turn them in. Giving an advantage to get audacity once audacity rank goes up.
    I have a feeling that will never happen as Turbine will have the cut-off date to use teh Bounders tokens before Helms Deep comes out so that we, creeps, yet again loose out on anything we think of like the above idea.

Turbine keeps on stating creep will get 'some love' but what about right now, in this festival type event - freeps get steads, garden statues etcs.

What do we get, sod all as I have said or exchange for comms when all we get from anything is comms, comms and more comms.

I like the idea of exchange for sigil, skins, and that is what i was thinking too. Really like the idea of the 'expand your comms wallet by 50comms for each bounders token' as well

Even create 2 new skins for each class so that we have somehting to go for on the bounders tokens - even link them to the tokens itself. 200 tokens per each skin, 300 for a sigil, 400 for greater sigil as examples

Unlike most other creeps here it seems, I am not rolling in Commendations. Thusly, I'll take another avenue of acquiring them and be grateful, kthanx.

Although more skins is always nice I suppose.
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

The Barter wallet is useable on both sides, so any you obtain on creep can be used by your freeps, should you not have a freep, roll a hobbit (there yummy) and hand them in at MD.

Creeps... Bounders...? See my point?

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Creeps... Bounders...? See my point?
    Poorly...implemented...shyte.. ! See my point?
    Last edited by poxnoxious; Sep 01 2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Because I can!

My favorite part is the cooldown. I realize it's hard for us creeps to count 5 whole comms, but does it really require a 3-second cooldown to get these silly things out of my bags? I guess it explains why my slick flesh cooldown is like 20 minutes, someone in charge just has a cooldown fetish.