We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Skirmish Log

Skirmish Log

So is the skirmish log from the old forums a thing of the past? I'm not finding the character screen here anywhere. Quite possibly a forum newb question, for which I apologize to your forum veterans in advance.

Pretty much everything from the old community site is gone except the Forums, Lotteries and the Calendar.
    Apparently, Skirmish Leaderboards, Lorebook, PvMP Leaderboards and Blogs were used a lot less than either of the remaining features, and thus got axed in the streamlining.

That is a bummer. I think it would have been used more if it had not been so far off the beaten path - a few less clicks in if you take my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Esgalidae View Post
    That is a bummer. I think it would have been used more if it had not been so far off the beaten path - a few less clicks in if you take my point.
    I agree totally.

Some things on the old website were so hard to get to that I hardly ever bothered. That may be a major factor in why they weren't used a lot by players.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.