We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lost Weatherstock Code

A friend of mine had obtained a code for one of the Weatherstock Wayfarer titles and sent it to me over in game mail. At the time it was sent the mail system was in its then unknown bugged state where it said a message had a month to be read before it would be delete but really it was the old shorter time period. He however no longer has the code itself only the message title it came from. I tried submitting a ticket in game to see if there was some way to reobtain this but was told there is no method for this. So I'm turning to the forums in hope of some way to try and reobtain this since it was lost to a system bug.

Quote Originally Posted by PKCrichton View Post
    A friend of mine had obtained a code for one of the Weatherstock Wayfarer titles and sent it to me over in game mail. At the time it was sent the mail system was in its then unknown bugged state where it said a message had a month to be read before it would be delete but really it was the old shorter time period. He however no longer has the code itself only the message title it came from. I tried submitting a ticket in game to see if there was some way to reobtain this but was told there is no method for this. So I'm turning to the forums in hope of some way to try and reobtain this since it was lost to a system bug.
    Could your friend perhaps get a copy of the code that was issued to him from the organizers themselves and then resend it?
    Best of luck!

I'm regretting not attending in person. Perhaps next year.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    You should, it was awesome. I can't wait until next year and really wish it could be a weekly event.

To the OP: Try sending a PM to morrowbreeze. I don't know if the LMB members still have the lists that they worked from or not, but it's worth a try.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Could your friend perhaps get a copy of the code that was issued to him from the organizers themselves and then resend it?
    Best of luck!

It was an epic event, and I'm proud to have gotten to play there

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    You should, it was awesome. I can't wait until next year and really wish it could be a weekly event.

To the OP: Try sending a PM to morrowbreeze. I don't know if the LMB members still have the lists that they worked from or not, but it's worth a try.
    I agree with WBS, Weatherstock was awesome.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

There were only a limited amount of codes, It was decided that only those who attended the event were elgible.

We have codes left. Can you provide proof you attended the event? Did you send a /tell to Berrieblossom at the event? She logged every single tell which gave us all the names to send proper codes to. If your name is on the list, for example, your a shoo in. We have a master list of all attendees who followed the instructions of the Master of Ceremonies.

Even if your not on the list, if you provide any kind of proof you attended, we can fix it.

Of course you will have a toon on Landroval if you attended, so get on it and send me (Tinki) an ingame mail and I will take it from there.
    [URL="http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Nibli/media/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae340/Nibli/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Landroval Server
    Officer of The Lonely Mountain Band
    Whilst cooking for Elevensies, Tinki floors 2 Orcs with her frying pan and fresh caught fish. The frying pan critted for 18 hp and the fish was extra tender afterwards.

A friend of mine had obtained a code for one of the Weatherstock Wayfarer titles and sent it to me over in game mail.

Was the first line in his OP. By that it seems implied that he didn't attend, but a friend that did, shot him a code instead. If he attended he would have had his own code and not had to have a friend "attempt" to share it.

I assumed the same, but want to offer any help possible just in case.
    [URL="http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Nibli/media/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae340/Nibli/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Landroval Server
    Whilst cooking for Elevensies, Tinki floors 2 Orcs with her frying pan and fresh caught fish. The frying pan critted for 18 hp and the fish was extra tender afterwards.

Did you hand out codes for the 2014 event? I was there and pm'ed harpermousie but havent had a code in my mail:/

Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclerepairman View Post
    Did you hand out codes for the 2014 event? I was there and pm'ed harpermousie but havent had a code in my mail:/
    Me neither.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

I never got my code so thank you for providing a contact. I have just sent in game email to Tinki.
    [IMG]http://www.jerrywagoner.com/galrin_pal2.png[/IMG]
    [B] Level 100 Lore-Master[/B]

Don't send mail to Tinki (he's not in charge of it). For that matter, don't send in mail to anyone just yet (no need to clog the mailboxes). Titles are in the works. Steward titles have been sent out; I think Bard titles are soon to follow. The Wayfarer title list is the longest one and still being processed.

Thank-you for your patience!

~Fayeh
    Lonely Mountain Band
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

thx for the update

You're welcome.

If it puts it into any context, there were probably 20-30 recipients of the Steward title (for the people who did vending, security, etc). There seems to be at least that many thus far for the Bard title (for the actual musicians) -- possibly as many as 40-50 (I have not counted them -- just guestimates). There are several hundred names on the list for the Wayfarer title. That's a LOT of names to go through. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    You're welcome.

If it puts it into any context, there were probably 20-30 recipients of the Steward title (for the people who did vending, security, etc). There seems to be at least that many thus far for the Bard title (for the actual musicians) -- possibly as many as 40-50 (I have not counted them -- just guestimates). There are several hundred names on the list for the Wayfarer title. That's a LOT of names to go through. xD
    Btw, can You give me the complete titles for the Bard and Steward? Dont think I have them in the completionist tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclerepairman View Post
    Btw, can You give me the complete titles for the Bard and Steward? Dont think I have them in the completionist tracker.
    If you are just asking for the full names of those titles, they are merely Weatherstock Bard (for playing in one of the official Weatherstock bands) and Weatherstock Steward (for the LMBers and associates who host the event). But if you were asking if I could give you codes for the titles, the answer is no. I am neither in charge of nor in possession of any codes for any titles. And even if I were, I still would not. With all due respect, I have no idea who you are and I wouldn't give the codes out just to anyone just because they asked for them -- that wouldn't really be fair to those who earned them.

Yep, I am not in charge of codes. I have let the younger, more energetic kinnies sort and report. I did forward any emails and ingame tells regarding this to the officers in charge and do think we have it all under control. It seems that sorting those who received codes last year and those who get codes this year is a more cumbersome endeavor than we thought.
    Landroval Server

For those still waiting, all Bard and Steward titles have gone out and most Wayfarer as well (though some are yet to come). So most of you should already have your codes waiting for you, and the rest of you should be getting yours shortly.

Woohoo! Thanks for the update. I look forward to it.

Can you folks post when you've mailed all the codes? I'm waiting for mine, and want to know when/if I should ask, as I've not gotten mine yet.

I'll keep an eye on the thread on our forums and when I see an announcement saying that all codes have been sent out, I'll post here to let everyone know (in case their name fell through the cracks).

I haven't received any codes yet either. Was told by Floradine that I would be given a steward code, and also I sent PM during the event for the wayfarer code. Have not received either. I hope I'm not one of those who fell through the cracks
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Galuhad | Narvelan[/B]
    Lore Breakers of Eldar[/SIZE]

[URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/list.php?skinnerid=3762"]Plugins[/URL] | [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?538975-Accounts-for-New-Players"]New Player Guide[/URL] | [URL="http://www.twitch.tv/galuhad"]Twitch[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Next time you are in-game I would contact one of us, then. I'm not sure how many of the wayfarer codes have been sent out yet, but all of the bard/steward ones should have been. I'm not in charge of any of it, so I can only relay what I read on our forums, so your best bet would be to contact one of the kin officers.

Still patiently waiting here (my character Iavaseth was at Weatherstock), but I did want to thank you for a great event and also nice to see that my fiance' (character name Forthwyrd) got his title already - he's relatively new to the game, while in my 5 years this was my first Weatherstock! We had a great time. I know you're all working hard and thanks to everyone for all their efforts!

We ended up having to PM different people and your folks probably haven't gotten to the list I'm on yet. I can provide proof of attendance if comes to that, but for now I continue to patiently wait

All the best.
    Ethuilel Swiftbow - Officer, Bree's Company, Landroval
    Avorthiel - Officer, Bree's Company, Landroval
    Wordgifted Aladylorea - Officer, Exiles of Numenor, Landroval
    Laeraen - Leader, Children of Creativity, Arkenstone
    among many others...

Bump.

Padding

Thanks for the bump. I'd almost given up on getting my title, perhaps I'll hold out a little longer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast