We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Aiding the Eastment Quest!!!

I have completed the 'Aiding the Eastment' quest before I have collected enough tokens to rebuild Hytbold. Am I able to obtain those gold tokens any other way??? Thanks

Yeah, wait until the next day when the quest resets and you can do it again. (Mithril coins speed things up)

What about all the other 'Aiding' quests like Norcrofts and Sutcrofts etc...

In Hytbold there is the daily Aiding the Eastemnet quest. Getting that quest allows you to complete 5 of the 16 town dailies. There are 4 in each town, Eaworth, Cliving, Harwick, and Snowbourn. Once you do 5 you have to wait til the next day to do more. You can also spend 5 Mithril Coins to reset the Aiding quest to do 5 more, but it will not reset any of the 16 town quests. That means if you do all 4 in Snowbourn and 1 somewhere else, you will not be able to do those 5 again. So if you reset it 2 times you can do 15 of the 16. You can reset it a 3rd time, but will only have 1 quest to do and will have to wait til the next day to do the other 4 for the Aiding quest and will have to reset it for more.

Without resetting, it will take 44 days to totally rebuild Hytbold.

Also, one of the 4 Snowbourn dailies is a fishing quest, so unless you have the fishing hobby, it will not show up.

Quote Originally Posted by or_bill68 View Post
    Also, one of the 4 Snowbourn dailies is a fishing quest, so unless you have the fishing hobby, it will not show up.
    However, the quest giver who gives the fishing quest will also train you in fishing and sell you a fishing pole. You don't need more than 1 skill point in fishing to do any of his quests.

You're doing the Aiding the Eastemnet quests to gain rep with the 4 area factions. You'll quickly run out of rebuilding quests from the guy standing next to the one who gives you the Aiding quest. However, you should fairly soon have made it to ally with at least a few of the area factions. Once you have ally with a faction, a quest giver will appear in that faction's area of Hytbold who will give you quests to use your tokens to rebuild things in his area. Likewise, when you get to kindred with an area, another quest giver will appear with a further set of rebuilding quests.

You can rebuild the town until you're able to get your own armour set or continue rebuilding until the town is complete. Completing the rebuild gets you an ending to some of the loose end quests from the Eastemnet and also enables you to use tokens to barter for armour sets for any alts you have at 85.

Check out Fredelas' excellent and very detailed post to find out which pieces of the town you need to rebuild to be able to barter for the armour pieces you want. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ing-and-Armour

Quote Originally Posted by or_bill68 View Post
    Without resetting, it will take 44 days to totally rebuild Hytbold.
    It took me less because I won 100 Hytbold tokens in a community lottery. I felt great winning that lottery!