We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Crafting Crit Scroll 100%

100% guaranteed craft crit scrolls

Are way too expensive. Surely you would sell more of them if they were not priced so high. Perhaps even a bundle pack would work better than the current price.

They are that expensive for a reason: Turbine doesn't want the market flooded with critted items messing up the economy, and I, for one, am thankful for that.

You can get the scroll from Hobbit Presents as well.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    They are that expensive for a reason: Turbine doesn't want the market flooded with critted items messing up the economy, and I, for one, am thankful for that.

Okay thanks for the reply, I can understand and appreciate that.

Then maybe they could create a scroll where the item crafted is bound to account? Like they do with the ingredient packs. 995 TP per scroll is a lot to pay if you happen to have five recipes you want to craft for your alt.

They should have never added that item ...
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

Quote Originally Posted by Grimdi View Post
    They should have never added that item ...
    That's simply wrong. Why not?
    Anyway, the price is to high to crit only one item.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Okay thanks for the reply, I can understand and appreciate that.

Then maybe they could create a scroll where the item crafted is bound to account? Like they do with the ingredient packs. 995 TP per scroll is a lot to pay if you happen to have five recipes you want to craft for your alt.
    You have 5 horselord recipes to craft? I think the system is just fine the way it is.

I love having them in game. It makes the boring grind a little less painful. When gold items and scrolls drops are as poor as they are in the game, the last thing I want is the RNG screwing up a crafting recipe and so I'm willing to put TP into my horse lord item. The way the RNG is set up, you can craft 5 items with a 80%+ success rate and not crit any of them. Happens all the time. So, when 1 horse lord recipe drops for me in 3 months of playing, I sure as heck am willing to pay out to get it to work. Especially with the necklace recipes.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Hunor View Post
    That's simply wrong. Why not?
    Anyway, the price is to high to crit only one item.
    It lasts for 1 min right? Can't you crit more than one item in that time?

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Quote Originally Posted by Widoch View Post
    It lasts for 1 min right? Can't you crit more than one item in that time?
    1 minute is enough for 5-10 T8 items if you're prepared (recipes learned, all materials ready). But that's only if the 5 recipes are made by the same character, if you have jewellry, pocket item and armor recipes you need multiple scrolls.
    Still think this item was one of the worst additions to the store, could just as well add purchasable high-end gear.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

it lasts 1 min thats true but you can only crit one item with the scroll. i tried it.

In another thread, statistics show to chance of such a scroll in a free silver box : 0.01%, which is 1 out of 10,000.
    So if you open your free box every single day, you statistically have a chance to get one in a period of 27 years ! Good luck !
    It's Turbine's implementation of 'obtainable in-game'.

As Theodric points out, the 1 minute duration is really just the time you have to get started and craft the recepie you want to crit. It goes away after that crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliahnus View Post
    In another thread, statistics show to chance of such a scroll in a free silver box : 0.01%, which is 1 out of 10,000.
    So if you open your free box every single day, you statistically have a chance to get one in a period of 27 years ! Good luck !
    I got 5 of them so far from Hobbit Presents, but the luck is much appreciated.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

I don't think they care about that really.
    The reason is that
    1. some people are desperate enough to buy.
    2. Pay2Win should at least cost something.

There are crit items in the game, the one from the store is obviously better. People are annoyed with the shop enough as it is, if this item is more expensive, people won't rage so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliahnus View Post
    I am not at all lucky with the RNG but I have gotten three of these so far from the Hobbits.
    < Enter lousy signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by Raymore View Post
    I am not at all lucky with the RNG but I have gotten three of these so far from the Hobbits.
    That makes you EXCESSIVELY lucky with the RNG.

That's the only item worth getting, everything else is vendor trash, but with daily openings, not a once since the slot machines were added for me. That doesn't make me not lucky with the RNG either of course, the odds are the odds and it's a longshot.

Hitting beyond odds, and with greater frequency than average is way lucky though.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm