We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Edrogar View Post
    What time of day (in what time zone) are you checking? The lotteries being put up at the moment are test lotteries that are only up for a couple of hours during the day in Boston US time, that may explain why you don't see them.
    Is the time frame usually the same? If so, I'd like to start checking within that window.

I'm ES/DT, and although I don't check every single day, I've tried to check at least once a day (usually between 1pm-7pm) and haven't seen one in a few weeks now. I won one on the 1st of August with a few of my characters, and I think there was one or two other(s) I could see/enter after that. But since then, nada.

The test lotteries I've seen and managed to enter or just barely miss were any time between 10:30 am to 1 pm CST. I think they were generally the middle of the week (Tues/Weds/Thurs).

Quote Originally Posted by the_antisocial_hermit View Post
    The test lotteries I've seen and managed to enter or just barely miss were any time between 10:30 am to 1 pm CST. I think they were generally the middle of the week (Tues/Weds/Thurs).
    Thankies. I'll keep an eye out this week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2