We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yay I entered a lottery the first in 10 months!

I managed to enter a Lottery today! well done for getting them back up and going! Think the last one I entered was last year!

yep, don't know what was changed, but all my possible chars were now visible, thnx, seems to work good now for me...
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Talking

Indeed! They are even all the correct level! It looks like you all got most (if not all) the bugs worked out of the Lottery system. Congrats! I look forward to seeing what cool things you offer up Sapience.
    [color=red][b]No matter how good or bad it is, it ALWAYS goes away![/b][/color]

I, too, was able to enter! Thank you, Sapience, for getting the bugs worked out
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    There has been much kicking of many things. Glad to see everyone is able to enter. Direct all of your praise to the web team who have now given me a nifty tool that lets me see at a glance if a server is acting up and not updating correctly.
    Last edited by Sapience; Aug 30 2013 at 12:08 PM.

Seems to be fixed for me too now, it's actually showing all my characters and not showing the three year old dead character now, thanks guys n gals of the web team
    [I][URL="http://www.swgrp.co.uk/main/socks/"]Wet Socks & Two Smoking Hobits: the mad ramblings of Handee Pokits[/URL][/I]

Thumbs up Old "had been transferred" character not showing up anymore either!

Also, a character I'd transferred from Silverlode to Brandywine (followed by a rename on Brandywine) is no longer showing up on Silverlode! It is only showing up on Brandywine (as it should be). Great work web team!

7 League Kickers

Those must be some boots the web team is wearing.

Well done.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Thanks Web team and Sapience

All characters present and accounted for at correct level, well done.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Yes! - Much thanks to all involved in the fixing of this!

Thank You Sapience for all your efforts as well, & for answering my questions about the lotteries from the other thread yesterday. SOO happy just to be able to enter one again.
    Guild-Maxed Westemnet(T10) Metalsmith, (T10) Prospector, (T10) Tailor
    Power-Leveling Newbies Since Update 7! ...Now with Multi-Boxing!!! :D

Thumbs up

per Sapience request, Big BIG thanks to the web team for getting the bugs worked out of the lottery system!!!

I had transferred a character a long time back. That character, although he appeared on the correct server, displayed at the level he was when I transferred him (72 - he is 85 now). Thankfully, all that is fixed now! Good job, folks!
    [color=red][b]No matter how good or bad it is, it ALWAYS goes away![/b][/color]

Nice job guys

I've been really impressed with the web team the last few weeks... and thank you as well for your open communication Sapience as well as what you've also gotten implemented.

Ooh housing items... could we see maybe some rare housing items be put into a lottery... like the path to moria and gate of moria paintings? :-o

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    There has been much kicking of many things. Glad to see everyone is able to enter. Direct all of your praise to the web team who have now given me a nifty tool that lets me see at a glance if a server is acting up and not updating correctly.
    I thank the web crew greatly, now sapience DOESN'T HAVE TO DO THE TRAILER PARK BEATING OF THE SERVERS to get info to update.
    Survivor of the Great 07' Crash

Is the lottery over already?

When I log in and go to the lottery page it says "No available lotteries."
    "After much consideration the mystery meat inside the cafeteria burritos shall remain a mystery. Trust us, it's better that way."

Yay, my mini won. Pumpkin masks are always so fun.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

Quote Originally Posted by dorablu View Post

Yes, the lottery is over. I missed it too, but I'm sure more will be along.

As for 'No available lotteries', it actually means that now. If there are *any* lotteries running, they'll show up, even if you don't have any eligible characters. So keep an eye on that page.

EDIT: And a big thanks to the web team for getting that tool up and running! Now if a few resources kick loose to get the issues with the data export worked out, that'd be awesome... but having a tool to keep an eye on the status of things is good!
    [center][color=cyan]I used to have a signature but it went away with the forum revamp.[/color]
    [color=gold]ARKENSTONE:[/color][color=tan] Mithraudecthel 85 Elf WDN; Ulroduil 85 Elf GRD;
    Dagorlaer 68 Elf MIN; Fortinagard 55 Hobbit WDN; Galagath 50 Elf HNT;
    Tedimore 45 Man BRG; Faenvenel 37 Elf RK; Fingaladan 31 Elf LM[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by dorablu View Post

I get this also, just wondering if there are no lotteries or am I just missing them. Will have to see if there is a post on when and how often one is run.

Quote Originally Posted by lockecd View Post
    I get this also, just wondering if there are no lotteries or am I just missing them. Will have to see if there is a post on when and how often one is run.
    As I said just before you posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Underhill View Post
    As for 'No available lotteries', it actually means that now. If there are *any* lotteries running, they'll show up, even if you don't have any eligible characters. So keep an eye on that page.
    [center][color=cyan]I used to have a signature but it went away with the forum revamp.[/color]
    [color=gold]ARKENSTONE:[/color][color=tan] Mithraudecthel 85 Elf WDN; Ulroduil 85 Elf GRD;
    Dagorlaer 68 Elf MIN; Fortinagard 55 Hobbit WDN; Galagath 50 Elf HNT;
    Tedimore 45 Man BRG; Faenvenel 37 Elf RK; Fingaladan 31 Elf LM[/color][/center]

Still having issues..haven't seen a lottery since the 22nd, but all my 1-10's won that one lol. What's causing this?

Quote Originally Posted by fallenringberer View Post
    Still having issues..haven't seen a lottery since the 22nd, but all my 1-10's won that one lol. What's causing this?
    You're just checking at the wrong times I guess. They're not running on any sort of schedule, they just pop up somewhat at random.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

I thought they didn't do any more lotteries since i can't enter one for weeks now. It says there are no active lotteries.

Hello,
    It doesn't seem to work for me. All my characters are not eligible to any lottery, since months.

Yep, no chars are eligible (level range from 17 to 85)

Quote Originally Posted by Pupuce View Post
    Hello,
    It doesn't seem to work for me. All my characters are not eligible to any lottery, since months.

What time of day (in what time zone) are you checking? The lotteries being put up at the moment are test lotteries that are only up for a couple of hours during the day in Boston US time, that may explain why you don't see them.
    [I][URL="http://www.swgrp.co.uk/main/socks/"]Wet Socks & Two Smoking Hobits: the mad ramblings of Handee Pokits[/URL][/I]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast