We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I'll be back but on the wrong side muwahaha

have been questing untill i drop on another server as i thought it was not right to creep and freep on same server, however my creeps are on the burner and i might transfer my freep over, and wont be playing my warg anymore no kudos for guessing who i am as you wont but im sure there used to be a rank6 warg around (that everyone loves to hate) especially cookie most lol that is null and void nowadays, anyway xfer is in progress hope to see you all soon, Especially daen and MR WOLDRYT !! xx ZOM ZOM ZOM BOY

NO, no more freeps. Period.

lol

well i started pvmp when my freep was level 54, never had a capped toon before and i love the free people side of the game alot better its scary at times lol like when your riding and a warg pounces lol it scares the life outta me (loud Speakers haha ) but seriously there's plenty of creeps on imladris they just need to find a good and i quote "good" leader for diff time zones 9/10 creeps have no idea who to attack which classes are priority like they all attack meldo (champ) when there is a rk healer 5 meters away healing him for instance, and most high ranks don't group and not many people accept greenies like they do on other servers i have a reaver on gladden i was raiding alot with just 2 audacity and rank 1 and was always welcomed. Not like on Imladris.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeriul View Post
    well i started pvmp when my freep was level 54, never had a capped toon before and i love the free people side of the game alot better its scary at times lol like when your riding and a warg pounces lol it scares the life outta me (loud Speakers haha ) but seriously there's plenty of creeps on imladris they just need to find a good and i quote "good" leader for diff time zones 9/10 creeps have no idea who to attack which classes are priority like they all attack meldo (champ) when there is a rk healer 5 meters away healing him for instance, and most high ranks don't group and not many people accept greenies like they do on other servers i have a reaver on gladden i was raiding alot with just 2 audacity and rank 1 and was always welcomed. Not like on Imladris.

The creeps not grouping up is definitely a big problem, but there is an actual lack of creeps in comparison to freeps on the server. Plus, not many (on either side) have mics or just don't want to lead, despite there being plenty of good no-mic raid leaders (Can I get an amen for Lub or Meldo?). I am guilty of the sin stated above, but only because leading anything more than a 3-man feels really weird as a burg.

Not focusing fire on priority targets is a result of people not grouping up, and hopefully it changes. Not many people accept greenies because they are more of a hindrance then a help. It's another extra person that your healers have to spend time with rather than members of the group/raid who are contributing and not getting blown up in 0.2 seconds. It's understandable, and completely up to the person leading the raid who to accept into it.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    (Can I get an amen for Lub or Meldo?)
    Honestly I dont lead as much anymore due to various reasons, but I lub you exploit <3

- Lubby -
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

im with exploit mostly, but there are also times when there are more creeps out than freeps, though that's rare. but one more freep won't change it all, so relax

The creeps not grouping up is definitely a big problem, but there is an actual lack of creeps in comparison to freeps on the server. Plus, not many (on either side) have mics or just don't want to lead, despite there being plenty of good no-mic raid leaders (Can I get an amen for Lub or Meldo?). I am guilty of the sin stated above, but only because leading anything more than a 3-man feels really weird as a burg.

Not focusing fire on priority targets is a result of people not grouping up, and hopefully it changes. Not many people accept greenies because they are more of a hindrance then a help. It's another extra person that your healers have to spend time with rather than members of the group/raid who are contributing and not getting blown up in 0.2 seconds. It's understandable, and completely up to the person leading the raid who to accept into it.
    I totally agree however being focus fired as a new comer is expected and in a raid enviroment if creeps accepted greenies, yes they would get focus fired letting the high ranks take out some freeps without being targeted which leads to renown/infamy for the greenies and could result as a win as the freeps would target greenies instead of priority targets haha sorry for being strategic but if i was to lead any craid on imladris i would make sure that freeps pay with their blood and i wouldnt logg untill lol

Think i might xfer my r13 warleader over from gladden, but as i said i dont like to freep/creep on same server so maybe not lol

Quote Originally Posted by NoneYoBro View Post
    I totally agree however being focus fired as a new comer is expected and in a raid enviroment if creeps accepted greenies, yes they would get focus fired letting the high ranks take out some freeps without being targeted which leads to renown/infamy for the greenies and could result as a win as the freeps would target greenies instead of priority targets haha sorry for being strategic but if i was to lead any craid on imladris i would make sure that freeps pay with their blood and i wouldnt logg untill lol
    I really wish more people thought so. The only time I've ever got invited into a fellowship on creepside with over 3 people is when one of the two high ranking creeps I know happened to be on. I refuse to be the noob following the craid around tagging in a hope of getting renown (which I doubt they'd like anyway), so all I can do is pve until I'm r5 (r2 atm) or sit in Grothum all day and be that person everyone hates for picking off solo low rank/audacity freeps. And maybe that's what all the high ranked creeps had to do in the beginning, but I really don't get how they can complain about their lack of numbers and still use this logic. Fraid leaders might complain about all the greenies in their raid but they'll still be invited. It seems that unless you happen to be in a pvmp kin, you're kind of screwed if you want to make a decent creep.
    [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Elf_Fairy/media/compton1_zpsfqwj0ql9.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Elf_Fairy/compton1_zpsfqwj0ql9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    Honestly I dont lead as much anymore due to various reasons, but I lub you exploit <3

- Lubby -

<3

I heard you were quitting though when you got your legit Slayer of Light? D:
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

true the whole not grouping on creep side on this server is bring it down and that's why I am transferring zaugog to bradywine in about 2weeks. over there I have a r5 defiler and there is always raids/group fights all day long and night so yea.....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000f7fc5/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

<3

I heard you were quitting though when you got your legit Slayer of Light? D:
    aye, but I am not sure to just quit reaver or whole game who knows...but I have like 1993 kbs to go so that will take some time lol....and since I play my other creeps more now rofl.
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    aye, but I am not sure to just quit reaver or whole game who knows...but I have like 1993 kbs to go so that will take some time lol....and since I play my other creeps more now rofl.

That's good to hear.

And you should stay Zaug, we need all the high-rank creeps we can get.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit