1. from my view point good raid action are 12 mans ..beyond that is really &$@&$$
2. vip ran over , but the avtion here is more epic
3. this T guy has no idea of who mums is ( nice to see you around checking broken game forums :3)
4. like puvi said , many are busy with tokens..
5. the real logic lies beyond the obvious
1. I wanted to make a list
2. I had no idea what to put in this list
3. As I was typing this list something dawned on me see number 4
4. Typing in list format instead of using sentences is way cool
5. Does this list in any way contribute to this thread?
8. Cream Cheese
11. Breakfast will be fun!
That night must be intense... =) wasnt there lol
One thing is for sure...don't piss off a war leader. ESP not bloodloaf.
I'm selling nissans
Miss you brother loaf
To be honest, the freeps Wednesday displayed some tactics similar to The Immortals. Sit around with larger numbers, lose, make excuses.
Last edited by Ivaed; Sep 05 2013 at 01:41 AM.
The [B][URL="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"]Noldor[/URL][/B] of Arkenstone[/CENTER]
Honestly I'm grateful for how far our freeps have come through compared to what they were in RoI.
And Mums is right, I can guarantee you guys would get crushed going against a fraid that knew what they were doing. You guys can wipe the freeps when they play like idiots and only have maybe 2 or 3 minstrels, but proven by test you won't beat the broken RK heals. Ever.
Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload