We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Fights Wednesday Night

I must say, I was extremely impressed with the level of incompetence the freeps displayed this Wednesday night. 40+ freeps afraid to push at a craid of 24 and then eventually wiping.

I'd like to know how you (freeps) viewed it from your end.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

I can't speak for everyone, but I viewed it in stop-action animation, frame by frame. How on earth do you guys play in that lag?

I was disappointed because I wanted to play like I normally do creepside - up front and in the action, but with skills firing a full minute after being pressed that just wasn't happening. 1/2 the time I couldn't even get faced the right way

I don't think I'll do any more freepside raid groups - If I flip over freepside I think I'll look for a smaller group to hang with. Now I'll shut up and let others speak up.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Creep side was like a turn-based game, or a picture book, or something in between. Much of the time we couldn't tell if something died or if we were even moving.

Good ol' Turbine servers!
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

We certainly weren't afraid to push. After trying to engage in TR, then in TA, then in LC, we realized that BH wasn't killing us, lag was. Even when we tried open-field in front or TR, creeps pushed and we froze. Graphics turned low, half-naked, etc etc. I can usually play at high graphics and even I wasn't able to move.

But thanks for the observation.
    Behni - R10
    Skimble - R8

Quote Originally Posted by Ashal View Post
    We certainly weren't afraid to push. After trying to engage in TR, then in TA, then in LC, we realized that BH wasn't killing us, lag was. Even when we tried open-field in front or TR, creeps pushed and we froze. Graphics turned low, half-naked, etc etc. I can usually play at high graphics and even I wasn't able to move.

But thanks for the observation.
    I guess its not us killing you all the other nights either.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    I guess its not us killing you all the other nights either.
    Lol daeco youre terrible without a raid, your RK is proof of that. Its not your fault Arkenstone has lag, and its not Arkenstone. Its Lotro.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/mUZJhh8.png[/img]
    [FYMF squad] Killabees

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Creep side was like a turn-based game, or a picture book, or something in between. Much of the time we couldn't tell if something died or if we were even moving.

Good ol' Turbine servers!
    This. Every time an LM hit lightning I thought my defiler was having an epileptic episode.

But hell, I'll take 50ish freeps with ON buff any night of the week if it means 20k infamy!
    [b][i]Ark Creeps[/i][/b] : Tatanko - R11 BA, Shagdakraken - R10 WL, Shaguilos - R8 Weaver, Ophnakh - R8 Reaver
    [b][i]Brandy Freeps[/i][/b] : Shags-1 - R10 Hunter, Shagstar - R6 Failburg
    [b][i]Brandy Creeps[/i][/b] : Deeparted - R10 Dog, Skullcap - R10 Defiler