We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

It all has to go

Hello friends, i am getting rid of my account, lemme know if you or anyone you know may be interested.
    hunter-85
    warden-85
    both pretty well decked out with 1st ages and virtues and all that jazz.

hey central its brickwall I miss duoing with you in the moors . I hate to see this happen but I understand things change and people move on. if you still have the account I was wondering if you mind letting me have it at least to keep it safe if you ever decide to return plus I don't want the memory of central and mandalorian go down in a bad way. ill keep your toons going and somewhat ready for when you if you want to come back
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000001be0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

ah i miss the bromance aswell, duoing was way too much fun! i miss it a lot really. I could definitely let you hold on to it for me, run around with some fun toons. whats become of DR i heard it broke up or something?

Just FYI: It is against the LOTRO Code of Conduct to share or transfer any game account. Doing so can potentially get you banned from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    Just FYI: It is against the LOTRO Code of Conduct to share or transfer any game account. Doing so can potentially get you banned from the game.
    don't think he does mind anymore
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

DR kinda got spllit up and we got people here and they are still playing and im sure you will see most of the people still out in the moors. Things are still the pretty much same thing different day with different kin and different people.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000001be0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    We're way ahead of you.