We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+++Grats to Eary, Rank 11, Queen of Silverload+++

Grats to Earyende This server wouldn't be as great if it wasn't you for; terrific mini, terrific leader, and even more wonderful person. Congratulations to rank 11 eary. And It would be appropriate to thankyou also for all the wonderful groups Ive been apart with you over the years. Whether its pvp or pve, you add not only your skill, but great personality to the group. Without you, this game wouldn't mean as much to me, and many other people. I can always count on you for those heals that save us from the zergs Keep on making a difference on this server, and best of luck to r12. Long live the Queen!!!

-Drail-

Gratz Eary I hear they quartermaster gives minis tridents when they get this far in rank.

grats Eary

congratulations to rank 11
    Meong (rank 10, RK) of Rhunen Rendir | Artemiburz (rank 10, BA)

Quote Originally Posted by Kichisaburo View Post
    Gratz Eary I hear they quartermaster gives minis tridents when they get this far in rank.
    What the heck?! I need to get mine! Grats Eary!!

Grats on 11, Eary! Always a pleasure to group with you, it's a rare thing indeed to have the peace of mind to know the heals will simply be there. You'll always get a stun protect from me!!
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]

Congrats Earyende.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Strong Work Eary!

From being focused on to having to heal champs that have no impulse control, you have truly earned every ounce of renown. Here's to R12!

Don't let them have your Lucky Charms, they are after them for sure.

Grats.

~Col

Gratz Eary, glad you finally made it! You pretty much are the queen which makes it kind of awkward when you're on the toon with the inordinately large head. You make our groups play better, what happens when you're a badass healer!

Angry

Congrats, you suck.

Grats, Eary! Now, please race me to next rank.

Congrats Earyende!! I always know that stuff is about to get "real" when you're around!

Quote Originally Posted by Ershy View Post
    Grats, Eary! Now, please race me to next rank.
    100g on eary, dont fail me!

Drail thanks for making the thread, you make this game better for me too and you're such a big part of making Arise what it is.

Kichi, I got the trident. I killed a guy. I am now laying low for a while.

Ak, I can always count on a stun protect from you. Oh the relief. Thanks!

Col, they will never take my lucky charms!

Morteth, Thanks for tirelessly making fun of my disproportionate head. You make me laugh.

Ershy, I'll give you a head start, cause it wouldn't be fair otherwise.

Mae, S T F U. LOL. Love you. (lol it censored it the first time)

Thanks everyone for your comments! See you in the moooooooooors

Grats Eary! Best of luck on the next one.

Congratulations Eary. You are a worthy opponent. I hope you get your trident!
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Quote Originally Posted by tryred View Post
    Drail thanks for making the thread, you make this game better for me too and you're such a big part of making Arise what it is.

We all are a great team and we couldnt do it without such a great group of people and a great server. We are really fortunate!

A little late but big congrats jenks!!! well deserved and earned, by far one of the best minis ive had the privelage of playing with and its always an honor to be in arise with you! good luck on the next one!!!

Ummmmmmm........minstrel, do i need to say anything else?

Hellz, Grevious was the true mayor of grothum. QQ all you want but always be yourself.

Congratulations Eary! For someone who says 'I just run around firing skills' you are amazing. Big hugs
    Peralda

Hellz, Grevious was the true mayor of grothum. QQ all you want but always be yourself.
    Ershy, dont try and troll me. I actually like you. Also he left like a year or two ago so what do you really know about him?

P.S. i fail to see who is QQing here.

I was playing this game when you were getting the training wheels removed from your bike, hells. (You were a late bloomer, what can I say?)

Grevious will ALWAYS be the mayor of Grothum, period. In fact, I will start another thread and we will see.....
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]

He didn't leave the game and is still quite active on Brandywine. What I know about him is that he is the mayor of grothum, not you. But, I'm not trolling you bro. I'm just saying you're like Bok's secretary at best.
    Last edited by Ershy; Sep 14 2013 at 12:35 PM.

He didn't leave the game and is still quite active on Brandywine. What I know about him is that he is the mayor of grothum, not you. But, I'm not trolling you bro. I'm just saying you're like Bok's secretary at best.
    Didnt say he left the game, i know hes on brandy. Also about the whole Mayor thing i didnt start it, zippy did shortly after Grev left.

P.S. Ak, since we're talking about late bloomers. How come since youve been playing the game so long do you not know that defilers only have 2 on the run heals? Someone who's been playing so long should know something like that. Another thing, why do you care who is mayor and who isnt? You heston and everyone else in hestons vent used to bash on grevious all the time. You're like a 16 year old school girl

I was just waiting for you to come ruin my grats thread agent

So predictable.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast