We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

bag of bounders tokens mines

deciding to seek for tokens just randomly killing mobs will make drop rate seems rare and getting them frustrating...but fear not i and other ayers have identify places were they drop quite often .. in my own experience while deeding i discovered that salamanders and other mobs in tyl ruinien at evedim drop bags pretty often..also at the giant place where ppl do the slayer deed had bag droping like candy, other ppl informing at glff found that sarnur is pretty generous with bag dropping , also the borrows downs , also in dunland at dunborg where theres some freaking looking orcs and trolls lhan something ..ect..the point of this thread is to share the places that have made the task of token gathering easier!! share the info!!
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

everyone should be having much better luck all over the place: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...87#post6890387

it went active just a little while ago.

Even after they increased the chances of getting tokens, I still find Sarnur to be one of the best places for drops. However, that may be just because of mob density. I've been consistently picking up 400-600 an hour there. With the help of a friend, we blaze through it really quick and the mobs respawn fast!
    Help me build my LOTRO Performance Reference Guide!
    Link for Mac users

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    I farm Rook's Hut religiously for a couple of hours a day. I'm averaging 15 bags every 30 minutes, and so far today, I've gotten a little over 1000. I need to find another 500 to finish tier 3 on my second character.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...67#post6893367

That's a list of other obvious areas to farm.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Quote Originally Posted by themateika View Post
    Even after they increased the chances of getting tokens, I still find Sarnur to be one of the best places for drops. However, that may be just because of mob density. I've been consistently picking up 400-600 an hour there. With the help of a friend, we blaze through it really quick and the mobs respawn fast!

I think the drop rate is overkill, unless this wasn't something that was supposed to tide us over until HD launches..

I can't wait to stock up on Renown Buffs, get a free Outrider's Token for lvling up, and all that other stuff, etc, yada yada.
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 8 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Menathradon View Post
    I think the drop rate is overkill, unless this wasn't something that was supposed to tide us over until HD launches..

I can't wait to stock up on Renown Buffs, get a free Outrider's Token for lvling up, and all that other stuff, etc, yada yada.
    It was suppose to tide us over till HD but now I am guessing withing the next week, a server will have reached the goal.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Quote Originally Posted by themateika View Post
    Yes, after the first day of trying to play normally and take my chances on drops, I decided to participate in gathering the tokens. Have practically lived in Sarnur and have finished deeds on 2 of my chars and have enough saved for a mount for my main. Plus, I'm finally finishing those old deeds on all of my chars.

Now, I wake up, try to log in and can't get into game. Hope it's fixed soon; I miss Sarnur, lol.
    Signature? We do need no stinkin' signature.

i just farm an instance in the lvl range where i want the crafting items from for an alt, this way i have the best of both worlds
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Running the daily instances in Dolven View seems to net a fairly high number of bags as well, for me at least.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000619e4/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Highlvl aoe + lvl 20 Great barrows = win.

Run through the entire barrows. Aggro all. Aoe. Repeat.

I gathered 2400 tokens today (roughly 5 hours) in Fil Gashan first boss room.
    Was a tiresome, but I had to hurry. DE-Maiar already at 1.4 million tokens and I wanted to complete the deed. Did not want to join any of those landsacpe farm-raids, though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a00000014c096/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

one of the German servers (vanyar) already hit the goal, brandywine is next at 1.3 mil ( pretty close) as of tonight.