We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 116
  1. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Nice vid, but you're gear swapping which I don't have anything against personally but the QQ on BW on gear swapping is insane. I used to do it too. I started with 19.5k morale and finished with 9k. No cds etc just like you. It really doesn't make much of a difference if you're getting that extra morale through gear swapping or bracing attack. The effective morale pool roughly comes out to be the same which is 18-20k.
    See the back and forth between Kid and me in the first half of this thread for how this is a massive over-simplification of the dynamics of gearswapping. He and I may disagree on how much is lost/gained by using it, but to say that running a 12-13k build while using enough bracing to have an effective 20k morale pool is the same as starting with a 20k morale pool and swapping down is completely incorrect.

    Also most players are too stupid to figure out the OPness of swapping to DW for WA. For 1 if you have the golden axe that does light damage which automatically bumps WA damage by at least 5%. Second, WA on DW does almost twice as much damage as 2H and has twice the chance of giving bonus pips and twice the chance of giving the crit buff too. Just from the crit buff calculations alone DW WA gives roughly 3% more overall DPS (note dps not damage). All that combined gives, in my humble opinion, roughly what CB gives if not more.
    Except that CB means you only have to use wild attack 2 or 3 times in the whole fight staying 2-hand with your kite-ish movement pattern, or are you suggesting that wild attack in a DW setup does more damage than brutal/ferocious/remorseless/merciful does on a 2-hander?
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  2. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    See the back and forth between Kid and me in the first half of this thread for how this is a massive over-simplification of the dynamics of gearswapping. He and I may disagree on how much is lost/gained by using it, but to say that running a 12-13k build while using enough bracing to have an effective 20k morale pool is the same as starting with a 20k morale pool and swapping down is completely incorrect.
    It's more or less the same thing. The difference is the 20k morale from gear swapping is "stronger" as in more mits, more crit d so you can get away with lower dps numbers. The morale from 12k build is "weaker" but you get higher dps numbers. It's merely an aesthetic choice,while you may theorize I know it for a fact because I've used both styles and have had great success with both.


    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Except that CB means you only have to use wild attack 2 or 3 times in the whole fight staying 2-hand with your kite-ish movement pattern, or are you suggesting that wild attack in a DW setup does more damage than brutal/ferocious/remorseless/merciful does on a 2-hander?
    I wasn't saying that. I was merely pointing out the fact that everyone knows about CB because it's right there in front of everyone while very few know how much DW WA actually adds to our dps, specially with the crit buff since RoR.

    But I would like to go a bit deeper into the WA thing I guess. With DW WA gives 70% chance of giving the crit buff. So 6% crit 70% of the time equates to 7.5% dps increase which in average 50 sec fight for me with 700 dps is 2625 damage. On the other hand CB gives 10 pips in a 50 sec fight which is either 3 BS or 2 FS. That is roughly 3k (after mits) non-crit damage or more if we get crits. Now consider the fact that 10 pips from CB doesn't always mean 3 BS or 2 FS because those skills have cds so I have to wait on them to come back up and some time is wasted, not to mention the shorter the fight the lesser CB gives. The 5% damage from CB is nice which washes with the higher base damage and 50% light damage WA gets from DW.

    The benefits come out approximately even, you can argue them either which depending on which side you're biased for. For example as you mentioned my movement is kite-ish and I only come in for the big hits. That has the consequence of reducing the damage output of my reflect but I also take less damage. On the other hand when you're fighting toe-toe with your stronger morale you're doing a lot more damage with your reflect but at the same time you're taking more damage. I used to have Reavers whine at me about how I do 4k dmg from reflect for free when I was gear swapping and now I rarely cross 1.5k, average is 1k.
    Last edited by Shintagh; Oct 14 2013 at 01:55 PM.

  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    But I would like to go a bit deeper into the WA thing I guess. With DW WA gives 70% chance of giving the crit buff. So 6% crit 70% of the time equates to 7.5% dps increase which in average 50 sec fight for me with 700 dps is 2625 damage. On the other hand CB gives 10 pips in a 50 sec fight which is either 3 BS or 2 FS. That is roughly 3k (after mits) non-crit damage or more if we get crits. Now consider the fact that 10 pips from CB doesn't always mean 3 BS or 2 FS because those skills have cds so I have to wait on them to come back up and some time is wasted, not to mention the shorter the fight the lesser CB gives. The 5% damage from CB is nice which washes with the higher base damage and 50% light damage WA gets from DW.
    Why do you get 70% chance for crit per wild attack and isn't the crit chance +5%?

    Edit: Doing the math I found an approx 58% chance of getting at least one crit from dw WA thus activating the crit proc:

    Probability of one strike critting + probability of both strikes critting is
    2(.35)(.65) + (.35)^2 = .5775 or about 58%.

    Where does 70% come from?
    Last edited by mrfigglesworth; Oct 14 2013 at 05:55 PM.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    5,138
    I hardly ever use resilience or wrath while fighting a champion. It really all comes down to the timing of skills (using impale after 2 bleeds to start the CD), mouse turning, and whether the Champion will use sprint or spam bracing attack.

    In my experience, when one masters mouse turning, regardless of the class or even freep/creep, you will be better than 99% of players in PvP.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    It's more or less the same thing. The difference is the 20k morale from gear swapping is "stronger" as in more mits, more crit d so you can get away with lower dps numbers. The morale from 12k build is "weaker" but you get higher dps numbers. It's merely an aesthetic choice,while you may theorize I know it for a fact because I've used both styles and have had great success with both.




    I wasn't saying that. I was merely pointing out the fact that everyone knows about CB because it's right there in front of everyone while very few know how much DW WA actually adds to our dps, specially with the crit buff since RoR.

    But I would like to go a bit deeper into the WA thing I guess. With DW WA gives 70% chance of giving the crit buff. So 6% crit 70% of the time equates to 7.5% dps increase which in average 50 sec fight for me with 700 dps is 2625 damage. On the other hand CB gives 10 pips in a 50 sec fight which is either 3 BS or 2 FS. That is roughly 3k (after mits) non-crit damage or more if we get crits. Now consider the fact that 10 pips from CB doesn't always mean 3 BS or 2 FS because those skills have cds so I have to wait on them to come back up and some time is wasted, not to mention the shorter the fight the lesser CB gives. The 5% damage from CB is nice which washes with the higher base damage and 50% light damage WA gets from DW.

    The benefits come out approximately even, you can argue them either which depending on which side you're biased for. For example as you mentioned my movement is kite-ish and I only come in for the big hits. That has the consequence of reducing the damage output of my reflect but I also take less damage. On the other hand when you're fighting toe-toe with your stronger morale you're doing a lot more damage with your reflect but at the same time you're taking more damage. I used to have Reavers whine at me about how I do 4k dmg from reflect for free when I was gear swapping and now I rarely cross 1.5k, average is 1k.

    Well, at least Kiddefence doesn't stun turn in 1v1's like you do...vs a shadow warg. 3 blue OPs, DP 5% damage buff, fervour pot+Controlled burn. El Em Eff Ah Oh.

    Last edited by Moors-Battlemaster; Oct 14 2013 at 06:19 PM.

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Well, at least Kiddefence doesn't stun turn in 1v1's like you do...vs a shadow warg. 3 blue OPs, DP 5% damage buff, fervour pot+Controlled burn. El Em Eff Ah Oh.

    I've beaten that warg in 11k morale build, no heals, no reflect, no turn, no pot, 0 ops full puddle duration. If you want go and ask him. Also, nice tooltip..stay mad.

  7. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Also most players are too stupid to figure out the OPness of swapping to DW for WA. For 1 if you have the golden axe that does light damage which automatically bumps WA damage by at least 5%. Second, WA on DW does almost twice as much damage as 2H and has twice the chance of giving bonus pips and twice the chance of giving the crit buff too. Just from the crit buff calculations alone DW WA gives roughly 3% more overall DPS (note dps not damage). All that combined gives, in my humble opinion, roughly what CB gives if not more.
    The difference between using things like CB and swapping to DW for wild attack is that swapping adds an additional level of difficulty to the class while using CDs does not. In fact the attack duration buff and free pips actually makes it easier. I would like to use bracing 1v1 because it adds in a few more swaps and an extra skill to work into a rotation, but unfortunately it seems far too strong to use against any class this book.

    And no, I don't have the gold axe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    It's more or less the same thing. The difference is the 20k morale from gear swapping is "stronger" as in more mits, more crit d so you can get away with lower dps numbers. The morale from 12k build is "weaker" but you get higher dps numbers. It's merely an aesthetic choice,while you may theorize I know it for a fact because I've used both styles and have had great success with both.
    It's not really the same thing at all. Having a morale pool of 17.5k while gear swapping without bracing isn't the same thing as an effective morale pool of 17.5k through bracing while sitting in dps and high critD/mit gear. Without blue OPs, I start a fight at 17.5k morale, 2.8k crit rating, 13k PM, 3.5k crit D (also have a ring proc) and end the fight at 10k morale, 8.5k crit rating (~18% I believe?), 20k PM, 4k crit D (also have a ring proc). This is partly due to using primarily purple/teal jewelry from before U10, but it's still fairly obvious that it's not possible to output anywhere near normal dps while sitting in morale gear.

    Despite the gear, I was still parsing 550-750 DPS for the most part against the reaver. And that was without CB (~8-10 free pips, +2 for not having to use EoB, +5% damage, 5% att duration), fervour pot (5 pips, +35% dev mag), hedge (lose ~4 seconds of a 40-50 second fight ~ 10% dps), bracing (50% chance to remove dust ~ 10% increase in dps), and seeking blades to auto crit remorseless.

    Lastly, fighting Demonio isn't the same as fighting most reavers. Some may disagree, but he's been a class above any other reaver I have fought on E or seen on the other servers I've visited, BW included.

    I wasn't saying that. I was merely pointing out the fact that everyone knows about CB because it's right there in front of everyone while very few know how much DW WA actually adds to our dps, specially with the crit buff since RoR.

    But I would like to go a bit deeper into the WA thing I guess. With DW WA gives 70% chance of giving the crit buff. So 6% crit 70% of the time equates to 7.5% dps increase which in average 50 sec fight for me with 700 dps is 2625 damage. On the other hand CB gives 10 pips in a 50 sec fight which is either 3 BS or 2 FS. That is roughly 3k (after mits) non-crit damage or more if we get crits. Now consider the fact that 10 pips from CB doesn't always mean 3 BS or 2 FS because those skills have cds so I have to wait on them to come back up and some time is wasted, not to mention the shorter the fight the lesser CB gives. The 5% damage from CB is nice which washes with the higher base damage and 50% light damage WA gets from DW.
    The math you've done is comparing DW WA to not using WA at all. Not to mention done incorrectly. Dw instead of 2h will give an extra crit proc and pip 1 out of every 4 wild attacks when compared to 2h. At most. It's likely closer to 1 out of every 5 wild attacks.

    Secondly, are you really saying 10 pips (actually 12 because you don't spend 2 on EoB) is worth around 3k damage? At the start of the fight, BS and FS will already average quite a bit more per pip. Then halfway through the fight merciful strike does significantly more than 300 damage per pip - probably closer to 1-1.5k if you time it well.

    The benefits come out approximately even, you can argue them either which depending on which side you're biased for. For example as you mentioned my movement is kite-ish and I only come in for the big hits. That has the consequence of reducing the damage output of my reflect but I also take less damage. On the other hand when you're fighting toe-toe with your stronger morale you're doing a lot more damage with your reflect but at the same time you're taking more damage. I used to have Reavers whine at me about how I do 4k dmg from reflect for free when I was gear swapping and now I rarely cross 1.5k, average is 1k.
    Are you arguing that being able to kite and only be in melee range for fervour spending skills (which again, not really possible to do without bracing because the clock is ticking against you), is somehow offset by doing less reflect damage on reavers? Even then I tend to do about 2k in reflect damage if I remember correctly.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    I've beaten that warg in 11k morale build, no heals, no reflect, no turn, no pot, 0 ops full puddle duration. If you want go and ask him. Also, nice tooltip..stay mad.
    Really? Then why did you have to use so much this time, with 3 ops lmao. And how many bubbles did you use?

    @Kidd-Don't bother arguing with Kuni, he thinks he's top **** because he started pvping in RoR.

  9. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post

    Sigh, healy rings, cb and fervour pots against wargs sadly are very common. Tbh I feel all the more proud when i win on a warg against all of that...


    Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    The difference between using things like CB and swapping to DW for wild attack is that swapping adds an additional level of difficulty to the class while using CDs does not. In fact the attack duration buff and free pips actually makes it easier. I would like to use bracing 1v1 because it adds in a few more swaps and an extra skill to work into a rotation, but unfortunately it seems far too strong to use against any class this book.

    I agree 100% on this, it is harder to gear swap and that's why I used to do it but people on BW don't understand that. They would rather die to bracing than to gear swapping.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    And no, I don't have the gold axe.
    awwww

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    It's not really the same thing at all. Having a morale pool of 17.5k while gear swapping without bracing isn't the same thing as an effective morale pool of 17.5k through bracing while sitting in dps and high critD/mit gear. Without blue OPs, I start a fight at 17.5k morale, 2.8k crit rating, 13k PM, 3.5k crit D (also have a ring proc) and end the fight at 10k morale, 8.5k crit rating (~18% I believe?), 20k PM, 4k crit D (also have a ring proc). This is partly due to using primarily purple/teal jewelry from before U10, but it's still fairly obvious that it's not possible to output anywhere near normal dps while sitting in morale gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Despite the gear, I was still parsing 550-750 DPS for the most part against the reaver.
    What does that tell you? That all of those things are a mere luxury. The main thing that matters is how much you crit. You can crit 25% with 10% crit and 10% with 25%. Nothing you do can change that and that's the bottom line. Hell you can pop TH to get the +10% crit chance and still come out with nada. In your video all the spars you lost were because you didn't crit and the Reaver crit and vice versa. The ones that came close or ended up in double kbs were uncommon which sadly should not be the case if both have equal crit chance on the character sheet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Lastly, fighting Demonio isn't the same as fighting most reavers. Some may disagree, but he's been a class above any other reaver I have fought on E or seen on the other servers I've visited, BW included.
    Your opinion, I respect that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    The math you've done is comparing DW WA to not using WA at all. Not to mention done incorrectly. Dw instead of 2h will give an extra crit proc and pip 1 out of every 4 wild attacks when compared to 2h. At most. It's likely closer to 1 out of every 5 wild attacks.
    DW WA has 2 rolls. Double the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Secondly, are you really saying 10 pips (actually 12 because you don't spend 2 on EoB) is worth around 3k damage? At the start of the fight, BS and FS will already average quite a bit more per pip. Then halfway through the fight merciful strike does significantly more than 300 damage per pip - probably closer to 1-1.5k if you time it well.
    Again, I will point you to my video to note that I parse almost exactly the same with and without CB. 10 pips doesn't always mean 10 additional pips that could be used.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Are you arguing that being able to kite and only be in melee range for fervour spending skills (which again, not really possible to do without bracing because the clock is ticking against you), is somehow offset by doing less reflect damage on reavers? Even then I tend to do about 2k in reflect damage if I remember correctly.
    It's not. I said you could argue it either way depending on your bias which is the case here clearly. You stay in melee, you use more builders and get your damage that way.


    Warning: Thread derail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Really? Then why did you have to use so much this time, with 3 ops lmao. And how many bubbles did you use?
    You know it's really funny. As soon as I started sparring him I had 5 people send me a tell that "evil is going to zerg you, a bunch of witch king baddies just mapped into the circle" and 3 of those were from creeps. So what do I do? I try to end to fight as quickly as possible and dodge your little zerg. How do I know this? Because you're here showing your mad.

    So please don't come here talking about 1v1 etiquettes. It's quiet apparent that everyone on the server is familiar with how you roll in 1v1 circles. I don't have to explain my self to zergers but if you really want to know how I fight, go and ask that warg how I fought him 15 times in a row when he first came to the server before he realized that wargs can't beat champs even if they're using the absolute bare minimum.

    If you had any clue about how fights between Wargs and Champs go you'd know that they need 2 pounce stuns to get a small chance and 3 to get a decent chance. If I'm at 6k and they're at 2k in melee and I'm not stunned then its over already. The only thing a Fervour pot does is bring swift death.
    Last edited by Shintagh; Oct 15 2013 at 05:47 AM.

  11. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    DW WA has 2 rolls. Double the chance.
    My math (shown above) tells me it's 58% chance, not 70%. Care to elaborate how you got 70% chance?

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Shshs Aurn. You're lucky I didn't record you at GV when I beat you a dozen times without heals with 12k morale and 0 ops. The first 3 fights you won were because I had the wrong gear on.
    I got stomped in those fights cuz I was messing with my reaver's UI, changing it around and stuff. Plus the first half you used Bracing, morale pot and wound pots every chance you had. In some you used CB, hedge and i cant recall if you used dev pots or not. I also did not use GiV the whole fight or any sort of consumables/cooldowns.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    I gave you the courtesy of good fights because despite of everything everyone says about you I thought you were a solid player. Alas, I was wrong. You're just like every other creep who starts whining after losing fair and square.

    Be more than happy to hand you your ### any time.
    Who do you think you are you talking to kiddo? Doubting me as a player, what kind of distorted joke is this? Who was it that tought you how to mouse turn pal? Who sat with you for 3 hours in vent and told you how to keybind stuff and how to swap gear in combat? Do you even realise that your entire UI setup, the very buttons you hit to use your skills was set by me? Every time you look at your screen it's me that you' re seeing, not you, not your champ, not your own UI but me. It says Aurn with big capital letters. So next time you open your mouth and spit big words, better think twice of what you re saying. You are just another fotm RoR champion that makes videos about his 'skill' and 'fairness' in 1v1s and nothing more. Step yo game up brah.



    I'm also going to say this to you, once I get a rank or 2 and some more practise on reaver I will be more than happy to watch you blow every socially acceptable cooldown when fighting me. And that one or 2 times in a billion that I will find you solo, you better hope your CDs are up cuz just like I proved in the fight against you and Stardyan you are going to need them pal.

    Last edited by Therealmvp; Oct 15 2013 at 11:44 AM.
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

  13. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post
    Who do you think you are you talking to kiddo? Doubting me as a player, what kind of distorted joke is this? Who was it that tought you how to mouse turn pal? Who sat with you for 3 hours in vent and told you how to keybind stuff and how to swap gear in combat? Do you even realise that your entire UI setup, the very buttons you hit to use your skills was set by me? Every time you look at your screen it's me that you' re seeing, not you, not your champ, not your own UI but me. It says Aurn with big capital letters. So next time you open your mouth and spit big words, better think twice of what you re saying. You are just another fotm RoR champion that makes videos about his 'skill' and 'fairness' in 1v1s and nothing more. Step yo game up brah.
    I have no shame in admitting that you helped me because I don't have a bloated ego. For that very same reason I have no shame in saying that you're a good player, 1 of the best if you ask me but your attitude is that of a 4 year old and for that reason you have lost respect of the entire server. For that very same reason I have no problem saying that any baddie can hit 1234 and Impale dev on a Reaver and kill a Champion in pve gear blowing Wrath, Ato, Pots with 4 ops. I can also blow every CD I have with 4 ops and fight 2 Reavers and most likely #### them or at least kill 1 like you did. Does that give me the right to talk #### about them? I'm an RoR Champion? You're a fkn RoR Reaver.

    As for the video, I never uploaded it "fairness". I uploaded to just share. Because you and the very few like you have an ego the size of Antarctica you just had to see it as a "I'm the king of the ring" move because that's what someone like yourself would do. Besides, I'm not the one who uploaded with captions "no pots, cb, hedge etc" and then continued to gear swap 8k morale. I don't subscribe to your "bible of how to 1v1 in lotro" book either, which by the way has 2 rules. #1 If I win I call everyone bad. #2 If I lose I call everyone an ezmoder.

    tl;dr: Chill the fk out, you're not winning a Grammy or losing a leg if you are or aren't the number 1 player in lotro.
    Last edited by Shintagh; Oct 15 2013 at 12:13 PM.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212
    Accurate post overall except 1 specific part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    but your attitude is that of a 4 year old and for that reason you have lost respect of the entire server.


    The people that deserve my respect are the ones that get it and vice versa.

    dimissed
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

  15. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post
    The people that deserve my respect are the ones that get it and vice versa.
    dimissed
    Let us know when they come out of Narnia.

  16. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Let us know when they come out of Narnia.
    i'm sad to see the thread so quickly derailed by creeps, lots of good info in it.

    But I lol'd pretty hard at that one.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    I'm not the one who uploaded with captions "no pots, cb, hedge etc" and then continued to gear swap 8k morale. I don't subscribe to your "bible of how to 1v1 in lotro" book either, which by the way has 2 rules. #1 If I win I call everyone bad. #2 If I lose I call everyone an ezmoder.
    Matter of fact I just read this better. Roflmao the irony. I love how you say that you have no ego, yet you re full on rustled cuz someone simply outperforms you. I think you get a taste of my mentality there, there are 2 types of players in my books, gods and bads. You my friend, no matter how hard I tried to put you on the right way, are and always will be ... a bad.
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Is this yet another server argument that spilled out onto a different forum? Sheesh people.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    I agree 100% on this, it is harder to gear swap and that's why I used to do it but people on BW don't understand that. They would rather die to bracing than to gear swapping.
    .
    It's a shame you let the opinions of others dictate how you play.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  20. #95
    That was a serious derail, my friends. Back to the topic please! Thanks.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  21. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post
    Matter of fact I just read this better. Roflmao the irony. I love how you say that you have no ego, yet you re full on rustled cuz someone simply outperforms you. I think you get a taste of my mentality there, there are 2 types of players in my books, gods and bads. You my friend, no matter how hard I tried to put you on the right way, are and always will be ... a bad.
    The only thing I got a taste of from that was some serious lack of reading comprehension.


    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    It's a shame you let the opinions of others dictate how you play.
    I would't say that, that was just me commenting on the general sentiment on BW. I just needed a new play style and it's always fun to try new stuff. I went inactive for a while. I barely used to play 30min a day and even that was just sitting at GV trolling OOC. Nothing like a new build and strat to get you back in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    Is this yet another server argument that spilled out onto a different forum? Sheesh people.

    In my defence, I did give out a warning.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post

    In my defence, I did give out a warning.
    Yes, but one of you needs to be the bigger person. Agree to disagree and stop derailing the thread.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  23. #98
    Did the math, and you only get a measly 1.2% increase in dps due solely to the higher chance of the crit buff from Wild attack in DW vs 2H. This doesn't account for the increase in dps from 2 hits wild attack, nor does it account for the extra pip you get from crits on wild attack or the quicker attack duration, which in my opinion do more towards your overall dps.


    Also, using dw for each wild attack and using controlled burn are not mutually exclusive, so you can have both benefits at the same time. For comparison purposes of which is stronger, I'd say controlled burn is by far a greater advantage because of the cumulative effects of more pips, more damage, quicker attacks, and reflect damage(which could be considered more pips and more damage).

    And in my opinion, if you agree it's all about crit, why do you feel the need to pop cb, dev pot, buffs, etc?
    Last edited by mrfigglesworth; Oct 15 2013 at 04:07 PM.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    Is this yet another server argument that spilled out onto a different forum? Sheesh people.
    cuz Brandywine forums can't hold all the drama

    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    The only thing I got a taste of from that was some serious lack of reading comprehension.
    That a boy
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload