I'm returning to the game, I played in the Beta test until Mines and left. Came back a little during RoI, but I had to leave again because I was starting college. Now that life has slowed down, I want to get back into the game. My hunter is level 40, so I've got a ways to go to get to max level. What I was hoping for, was any tips for leveling and eventually getting into groups and doing group PvE content.

I remember I was working on my red traits, but I don't know if it's still viable for PvE. I don't even know if it's been changed around a bunch... what kinds of stats should I prioritize and what sort of traits should I be working to get in each area? I'm assuming I'll still need tons of crit...

I know there used to be a sort of armory, but I can't find a link to it so I'll have to wait until I get into the game to post what I've got on now, but if you know where to find it please let me know. My character's name is Geseb on Dwarrowdelf server. Thanks for any help you can offer to an old player!