We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool The Bridgeburners are recruiting!

If you are looking for a great casual kin, look no further! We are rank 10 with a kin house in the lovely Falathorn Estates. We have craftsmen of all vocations, and are willing to help anyone in need. We're mostly casual and laid back, but we would like to expand so we can run some instanced content. All classes and levels are welcome.
    If you're interested, reply below or contact Semergals, Bladebunny, Aryawyn, or Ytharia in game. We look forward to having you join us!
    Meneldor: Aryawyn * Bladebunny * Lithraen * Nightchill * Dunsparrow * Zorroxanne * Teensy * Nyota * Sugarboosh * Bearbarella

I'm interested in joining, but could you perhaps give a little bit more details about your kin. Average age, amount of members, times of activity (CET times please) etc?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueXiphoid View Post
    I'm interested in joining, but could you perhaps give a little bit more details about your kin. Average age, amount of members, times of activity (CET times please) etc?
    I just decided to open up the kinship to others beside just my hubby (age 42) and me (age 31). I don't know the ages of those who just joined, but I've probably managed to recruit about 6 people. I mainly decided to open it up because my hubby complained about all the times he has to play alone when I'm at work/in bed. The new recruits seem to be mostly on in the evenings PST. If you'd like a bigger kinship, there are a few of those like Rare Breed and Riders of the Mark. Send me a message in game if you are interested! If not, I can understand and will keep recruiting my baby players from the starting zones lol. I promised them all a Great Barrow run shortly
    Meneldor: Aryawyn * Bladebunny * Lithraen * Nightchill * Dunsparrow * Zorroxanne * Teensy * Nyota * Sugarboosh * Bearbarella

I must say though you made me giggle when I first saw the name. Good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by kevxr2002 View Post
    I must say though you made me giggle when I first saw the name. Good choice.
    Thanks! It was originally started by a buddy and I who are fans of Erickson's books. Parked a bunch of alts in it for years, and so far I think all recruits have been
    other people's baby alts You can blame Quintalus and I for names like Picker, Blend, Paran, Masan, etc being taken.